It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Hopefully it will resurface now...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Manipulation doesn't even have to be psychological in nature, it can be a simple matter of distraction. The less attention a person pays to things of importance, the better and what better way to distract them than through entertainment?

It originated with the movie industry, the first real form of mass entertainment. The boom began in the 20's and has expanded since. Television expanded upon that but wasn't commercially viable at its onset. When did the TV boom really begin? The 50's. Since that time it has exploded, with fewer and fewer people without access to one. You went from the movie medium where a person or family might distract themselves from the everyday drudgery of life a couple of times a month, maybe once a week, to the television medium which allowed you to escape on a regular basis. The experience was enhanced with the proliferation of color television broadcasts in the 60s. TVs went from 9, 13 inches to 19, 21, 25 inches with color, to the monsters available today.

Entertainment has become more and more central to people's lives in general in the last 40 years, consciously or unconsciously to the point where they pay as much or more attention to what's going on in the TV, movie or music industries as they do to goings on in the economy or the world in general and most people rely on what they see on television for that.

I've witnessed the progression of it from it's relative infancy to today. It's changed so much in that time that unless you have seen it, you wouldn't believe it. Its first true influence on our society was the televised Kennedy-Nixon debates. Would Kennedy have won if he hadn't seemed so smooth, so self-confident while Nixon was an unappealing, bumbling clown by contrast? Look at how media exposure played a role in Obama being elected. You could say the same thing about the Clinton-Dole election. Dole looked stiff and clumsy while Slick Willie was just as smooth and confident as Kennedy.

Rather than the substance, we go by the impression. If we're told things are getting better we shrug and say "So, who gets kicked off American Idol tonight?" or "I wonder if House is back on Vicodin?"

There are people that don't believe anything unless it's on CNN or MSNBC or Fox News. Despite all the information available to us on the internet, we rely on a few sources that we consider "legitimate" that didn't even exist 30 years ago. It's easier for people to sit in front of a box and listen to what they say then it is to search for information and find out things for themselves.

In short, in general we are a dumbed down society. You don't have to manipulate people that aren't aware of what the hell is going on or think things will magically work themselves out because they "always" have.

7 am and the wife wonders where I'm at. Dang you, ATS!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've had quite an interesting morning today ... to say the least.

There's a business establishment adjacent to our property that houses the maintenance buildings and business offices for a company that owns, manages and maintains several mobile home parks in the area.

Apparently, sometime during the night, someone pulled into their driveway and fired three shots through the windows on the business office end of the building. State troopers were called in to investigate, with the most likely scenario being that of a former or disgruntled tenant.

When they had completed their investigation of the property and whatnot they, of course, came to our house to inquire if we had heard any shots fired or noticed anything unusual. My wife and I stated that we hadn't and the trooper took our names and contact information, in case there be a need for further communication.

He was a younger fellow, mid to late 30s, very nice and "just doing his job" like.

Somehow we got on the subject of computers, the internet, people in general, and how they often put way too much information about themselves out there on the web, freely open and accessible, for all to see.

The next thing I know we're discussing all sorts of conspiracy-related topics and issues, with him being the one bringing most of them up or into the conversation.
When I mentioned AboveTopSecret he immediately replied, "Oh. Yeah. I've been there."

It was great, and quite refreshing to meet someone in a career field that many wouldn't liken to having an interest in such.

Rothschilds, Bilderbergers, CFR, PNAC, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. You name it. We talked about it. Illuminati, even.

Anyway...

At one point, he mentioned having come across this document. So after he'd left I did a search for it and came across this 3 year old thread right here on ATS.

It's a Great read, both the document and the thread, with many of the past 10 pages having some rather Excellent breakdowns, research and analysis throughout.

Given how so many aspects, of what's discussed in the document, seem all too eerily similar and relevant to recent times, situations and events, I just felt it a perfect time to dust this one off and bring it back under the light for further scrutiny and consideration.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It is a fun story, but I don't think it is an official or un-official guide of any sort. Not saying there isn't truth in it though as I do believe there is a variety of social control operations...I just don't think you will find the manual.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

At one point, he mentioned having come across this document. So after he'd left I did a search for it and came across this 3 year old thread right here on ATS.

What were his thoughts concerning the document presented in the OP?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

He was basically just mentioning that he had come across it on the web, and explained the overall gist and supposed source it came from.

I'd never heard of it before, but after reading what I've seen here in this thread I would have to agree that it most likely wasn't created/drafted by or for any sort of policy or committee of the Bilderburg Group

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, whoever dug this up, I would like to point to a thread I just created the other day.

There is something Very wrong with our society. It goes over the problem of the governments going after all types of non criminal activity and our only defense against it. Jury nullification.

I think the last three years they have brought up all the weapons.

Economic.
Social.
Ethnic strife.
Media.
Taxation.
Commodity manipulation.
Non criminal behavior pursued to the extreme.
Criminal behavior by the government and their cronies being brushed off.
Ecological terror.

etc etc etc.

Thanks to the OP for this info and whomever dug it up.

I would like to add, 2 years ago I felt the exact same scenario. The feeling that the fuel manipulation was on purpose and that was what pointed me to begin my trek, to look for the answers.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This THREAD needs to stay on the very top, and i advise all of ATS administration and moderators to do everything in their powers to do so.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
[edit on 21-5-2010 by drkid]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
This THREAD needs to stay on the very top, and i advise all of ATS administration and moderators to do everything in their powers to do so.

I Agree.
This is absolutely awesome.

I don't know if this "manual" is official or not but.... IT WORKS!
Thanks. S&F.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antor

Originally posted by drkid

I Agree.
This is absolutely awesome.

I don't know if this "manual" is official or not but.... IT WORKS!
Thanks. S&F.

This Silent Weapon document is too legit! They are literally breaking down how to control society using the same technical methods used for electricity and currents. By all means, it makes sense. Ever heard of thinking outside of the box? This is the manuscript or the blue prints for that box everyone refers to.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is also in the book Behold a Pale Horse, by William Cooper.
ISBN 0-929385-22-5
LIGHT TECHNOLOGY PUBLISHING
ARIZONA

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this is classic psi-ops as dreaming man stated, tho the nature of the
attack on the unknowing public has been streamlined it is in essence
an old idea.

this has been going on since modern civilization, confuse the masses
baffle them with science and keep them dumbed down by re-writing
history,teaching the lower classes the basic principles and only
excepting the brightest students to the top elite schools at a price.

religion,junk food, oil prices,health scares,(non)terrorists,DRUGS etc etc

manipulation of the masses and they dont even know it (well some
of us do nearly ALL ATS'ers do)and they call us paranoid conspiracy
nuts?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
YES!! This needs to be on the front page for all who come here to see and read!!

I am, currently, reading the manual now. I just sent a PDF to all on my mailing list in hopes that some will, also, start reading this important manual. It reflects EXACTLY what has been going on in our Country (the World) and, I believe, is a MUST READ for all who want to know the truth about what is happenig and why.

I am, also, reading through this entire thread and, having just begun, thought it should be in focus for everyone on ATS again. It is that important, IMHO, of course!!! Below is another thread that revived this issue a year after this thread was created.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What can we do to keep this topic in plain site for all who visit ATS?????

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I have read it, great that others have too.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I came across this document myself recently. Never seen anything quite like it. The story said this SILENT WAR document was found accidentally left in a copy machine that was later purchased at auction. If this is true it is just too offensive for words. People seem to have lost interest in the topic which goes a ways toward proving whatever they are doing - it's working! How do you even begin to fight something like this? I guess awareness helps.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I recently came across this message myself and looked to see if it was on ATS since it definitely fits in with a few of the reigning conspiracy theories and validates them to a certain extent. At the very least it opens peoples eyes which is always a good thing. I though this was such a powerful and necessary message to view that it deserved to be dusted off and bumped up for the benefit of all. Here is the link I happened to find this document on. www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon

It shoots situations, instead of bullets;
propelled by data processing, instead of chemical reaction (explosion);
originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder;
from a computer, instead of a gun;
operated by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman;
under the orders of a banking magnate, instead of a military general.

It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social life. Yet it makes an unmistakable "noise," causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with the daily social life, i.e., unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for.

The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.

The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.

When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.

Some interesting posts here dealing with the suspicious death of the author of Behold a Pale Horse - William Cooper. It is supposed the UFO alien part of his book was to throw people off the real subject which was hidden between the lines. www.amazon.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This sounds a great deal like the "Overton Window" concept.

www.mackinac.org...

Imagine, if you will, a yardstick standing on end. On either end are the extreme policy actions for any political issue. Between the ends lie all gradations of policy from one extreme to the other. The yardstick represents the full political spectrum for a particular issue. The essence of the Overton window is that only a portion of this policy spectrum is within the realm of the politically possible at any time. Regardless of how vigorously a think tank or other group may campaign, only policy initiatives within this window of the politically possible will meet with success. Why is this?

Politicians are constrained by ideas, even if they have no interest in them personally. What they can accomplish, the legislation they can sponsor and support while still achieving political success (i.e. winning reelection or leaving the party strong for their successor), is framed by the set of ideas held by their constituents — the way people think. Politicians have the flexibility to make up their own minds, but negative consequences await the elected officeholder who strays too far. A politician’s success or failure stems from how well they understand and amplify the ideas and ideals held by those who elected them.

In addition to being dependent on the ideas that form the boundaries of the political climate, politicians are also known to be self-interested and desirous of obtaining the best political result for themselves.[2] Therefore, they will almost always constrain themselves to taking actions within the "window" of ideas approved of by the electorate. Actions outside of this window, while theoretically possible, and maybe more optimal in terms of sound policy, are politically unsuccessful. Even if a few legislators were willing to stick out their necks for an action outside the window, most would not risk the disfavor of their constituents. They may seek the good of those who elected them, and even the good of the state or nation as a whole, but in pursuing the course they think is best, most will certainly take into account their political future. This is the heart of the Overton window theory.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

You have illustrated a point that I keep hammering.

NOT ALL COPS ARE AGAINST US! NOT ALL MILITARY ARE AGAINST US! NOT ALL GOV ARE AGAINST US.

There is a percentage of folks in these positions that love the country every bit as much as we do.

I know some.

The kicker is, what is the percentage ? Smaller southern cities seem a better canditate than northern
(no offense to my yankee cousins lol).

We just seem a bit more apt to say "screw you" to the PTB here in the south in general and Texas in particular.

One of the mods put up a thread about the battle of athens. I recommend it.

These were bad cops and corrupt politicians.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Whoever related these things to electrical circuts was brilliant. Just blew me away to see that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join