It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
[Mod edit: Off topic post removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1f. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 29/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Beware the Silent Weapon at work. I definitely suggest reading the entire link to get the full background on Web-Bot technology and to get the full explanation of the warning, which is that currently the internet is being manipulated to affect the public consciousness toward a certain thought pattern in a lead up to a big event.

Independence Journal

HalfPastHuman

Over the course of the past several years of our linguistic sweepings study, we have become aware of many organized groups who also are sweeping/mining/polling for their own purposes.

Approximately 3/three years ago, we thought that we were picking up some new form of internet monkey-mind business, though at that time it was even questionable that a pattern was actually developing. Sort of like seeing the faint hint of where the foot print in the sand was just prior to the wave having washed over it. That is all it was, just faint 'footprint residues' within our linguistic aggregations.

Over the course of 2005, I became increasingly convinced that a pattern of specific linguistic manipulation was being swept up in our data gathering, and in the following year, we introduced several new prolog programs as data filters to our processing. In the effort to increase the granularity of our predictions and to refine our timing sense in the forecasts, we also enhanced our data filters to the level of 'traps' for the types of patterns I suspected were being picked up. In 2007, we were successful in isolating a few of these patterns within each run, and during the 'down time' in the processing, I had begun to craft programs to analyze just these aberrant patterns.

I labeled this pattern of linguistic manipulation a 'memeering' as it appears as a single meme being floated to consciousness within a selected group of fora. These sites have been chosen deliberately as was revealed by the pattern of accretions of specific words. These sites are being deliberately targeted for an as yet unknown purpose. These sites are 'seeded' by the manipulators, likely a team of computer jocks being led by a psychologist/psychiatrist who is in their turn being directed by a higher pay grade administrator tasked by his masters with getting specific 'words out there'.

The supposition that I labor under now is that this group, or these groups involved with this manipulation are attempting to use the internet as an 'energy dump', and to trigger that emotional energy via specific high resonance linguistics. [*Words, phrases, and concepts that will "ring true" at some preconscious level and pass under your perception threshold unchallenged by critical thought…

We now think that we have picked up a corollary to that theory being attempted. In this corollary the idea is that the [energies] of an emotional nature, which have to go somewhere, are being 'pre set' or staged via manipulation of thoughts via the internet. Basically the context of the patterns we have captured suggest that "someone(s)" are attempting to "pump up" the emotional tensions around certain contexts at certain times. The patterns are clear within our very large aggregations as deliberate and organized 'meme - engineering' or our label of memeering. Our 'memeering' also breaks down into 'memee ring', which is how we discovered the patterns to be used.

An example of a context linked site ring would be [*a site focus or main topic of - G] "international bonds", or "international commodities", or "space aliens", or "illuminati conspiracy". In all these instances there is a large central context which can easily be identified within each site. There may or may not be any actually link trading between these sites. The operators of these sites may or may not be aware that individual forums under their control are being used for the purpose of seeding these linguistics. The operators of these sites are likely not aware that they have been chosen by the memeeringers [ed note: rather a nasty mouthful] as part of a specific pattern spreading algorithm.

The idea that 'seeds' of thought which have been emotionally-charged via linguistic analysis are being sown on the internet is a bit scary. This is actual, demonstrable evidence that [mind control via media], a well defined context within the ThePowersThatBe entity, has been escalated from the global broadcast mediastream out to the individual experience of the internet...

Be careful out there, the emotions you are experiencing *may* not be your own, or universe inspired. They may be planted...for someone else's purpose. The aware observer will be cognizant of how they are being affected by what is being place there for them to read. Of course the memeering designers recognize that the schooled mind will accept any kind of thing shoved down its pie hole, while the educated mind can entertain the idea without necessarily accepting it...or in this case, getting their emotional energy redirected by it.

[edit on 4/2/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Without having ever read this before, I explained to a friend of mine these same very concepts. These concept arose out of my thinking about the phrase "human resources", and what it really meant. If one regards human resources in the same context as any other resource -- gold, silver, copper, diamonds, oil, fresh water, etc. -- then one will arrive at such conclusions almost effortlessly. One will understand that classes of people respond to the same stimuli as does the markets for raw materials and natural resources. Upper class = rare raw materials and natural resources, middle-class = more commonly found raw materials and natural resources, lower class = even more commonly found raw materials and natural resources. That when an industry or large corporation implements large layoffs, it is the middle and lower classes whose value is diminished. In fact their value diminished before the layoffs, and the layoffs were only a result of that. The upper class is the class that gets to determine and assign value to the lower classes. Just as they do with ever other resource available and known to Man. When I had that conversation with my friend, what I told him freaked him out. He demanded and shouted at me to stop telling him more. I was surprised because I thought it was basic stuff that no school I had ever attended or person I'd ever known had bothered to tell me. It felt like a eureka moment for me, but I knew that it was just one of many things that I wasn't really supposed to think about -- just accept. Of course, I was only airing out theories that I arrived at through logical thinking, pattern recognition, and available facts. Nonetheless, it was nothing that my friend really wanted to be aware of.

Truth can only be discovered for one's self, and the truth discovered may not necessarily be a universal truth. Many times it only represents a single perspective which holds true only given certain criteria and circumstances. And so that truth ends up only having relevance in the context of a theory. All of the systems that we are familiar with function on accepted theories, and not necessarily universal truths; though, some theories may contain one or more universal truths. Because of this, I have very little doubt that newer, more effective, and more subtle theories have taken the place of those described in the OP. Given Man's current level of computing power, the trillions of dollars and human minds that are spent on research and development of nearly any kind, what is described in the OP and what I told my friend doesn't even begin to define the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
reply to post by topsecretombomb

The secret weapon this thread is discussing is a method of control not a technical device as posted in your last post

Exactly, the secret weapon used to control is the one that is controlling our weather, applying heat through sattellies just to make clouds rain more. IE: make the polar ice caps melt more?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.scam.com...

Found this nine part documentary (YouTube) on Cooper, author of Behold a Pale Horse.

Explains how he was lured out of his home and killed by local sheriff's department 11/05/01 on his property in Arizona, in part 6 and 7.

www.hourofthetime.com...

[edit on 2/5/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Anybody here read that book? I don't mean to go off topic. I guess it's somewhat related.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Here is an online version for interested readers - and you will find it interesting, no doubt.

B ehold, A Pale Horse

However, it's important to remember that William Cooper did not necessarily write SWFQW nor did he claim to, as far as I know.

The primary school of thought is that it was either written or obtained by Hartford VanDyke. There are links to more on the subject of the origin of the document on the first page of the thread.

Anyway you look at it, the document is controversial. Again, I would urge everyone to read through all of the links in the thread.

[edit on 5/2/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Im reading this and holy crap,man it's happing now, look at the oil prices,look at the stock market,look at the devaluation of the dollar not to mention all the various little "shocks" of the past few years.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have read the book, and there is alot of information regarding the current topic. I encourage you all to get your own copy before they ban it from our country.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
On www.paranoiamagazine.com there is an article that claims Hartford Van Dyke wrote the material and passed it to an Air Force personnel he picked up hitchiking. The copy of SWQW was discovered in a copier machine years later. Hartford Van Dyke explains that he made a deal with someone to say they had written the document (Cooper?)...then later recanted that statement and claimed authorship. When I last read anything about Van Dyke, he was in a federal prison (convicted of bank fraud--something to do with claiming anyone can start a bank...Freemen's Bank?...it's in the article.) and he was ill. He was keeping an online journal for a while, claiming to be denied medical attention, good food, etc.

When I discovered this document (and another I believe includes his theory that Pearl Harbor was intentionally NOT evacuated when they knew hours in advance of the coming attack) I was shaken to the core. Just as others have expressed -- it just seemed to explain everything.

Give them NASCAR and Budweiser and you can do whatever you want.

I made copies for some instructors and shared it with all my friends (talk about shock and awe). What I can't understand is why it is not splashed across every TV station..oh..wait...yes, yes I can.

Van Dyke is a colorful character...it would seem the media would at least...no, no...I guess not.

*sigh*

The letters can be read here* www.paranoiamagazine.com/federalpen.html

[edit on 11-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

[edit on 11-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Economic engineers achieve the same result in studying the behavior of the economy and the consumer public by carefully selecting a staple commodity such as beef, coffee, gasoline, or sugar, and then causing a sudden change or shock in its price or availability, thus kicking everybody's budget and buying habits out of shape.

Wonder if the current credit crisis that is reverberating around the global markets can be fitted in here. It's having huge affects on the day to day activities of people in Australia who have mortgages( the bulk of the pop).... As interest rates are slowly climbing and so affecting consumer behaviour, and i can only imagine it is more extreme in the USA. Thanks for the post, very interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just have read afew of the links and it's some scary stuff,man sadly most people don't wanna wake up.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Breaking News forum has been bothering me for some time. I couldn’t put my finger on it exactly but I thought it was the fact that many of the stories posted can be found in the Mainstream Media. Others are derived from questionable news sources who peddle innuendo and rumor as news.

Yesterday I was reading the controversial Scientology thread and someone used the term "meme manipulation" - Then it dawned on me – MSM, questionable sources...that is exactly the problem but not because a member is posting the obvious or the ridiculous but because members are possibly being manipulated.

Think of all of the doomsday threads, economic threads, threads about our dwindling civil rights, etc. I have been caught up in it myself as there are many compelling stories that abound on the internet. Then I realized these stories are, in fact, info-bombs – Silent Weapons designed to affect our emotions and our behaviors. Simple input/output.

I couldn’t believe that I had been too blind to see what I have been preaching about. I had been so caught up in looking for the "truth" that I forgot to rely on the most important and trustworthy of sources – my own experience and observations. I can tell you my life is no reflection of the many dark themes reported on ATS. Not to say things aren't difficult for someone, somewhere but that is not necessarily the prevailing condition.

I urge all ATS members to use caution when reporting. It is important to pay attention to what is going on and to be prepared for any eventuality but there is also a need to decode and decipher what we read and hear. We need to be aware of both the practical and tactical implications of information. We need to resist being so easily manipulated and also we need to stop infecting our fellow ATS members with questionable memes that will only act as self-replicating and thusly self-fulfilling prophesies.

Beware of meme manipulation and the Silent Weapon - this is the very least we can do to Deny Ignorance.

Tactical Reality

Tactical Dictionary

According to Edward Bernays, a pioneer of modern public relations, the only difference between education and propaganda is the point of view. "The advocacy of what we believe in is education. The advocacy of what we don�t believe is propaganda." The development in electronic communication and digital media allows for a global telepresence of values and behavioral norms and provides increasing possibilities of controlling public opinion by accelerating the flow of persuasive communication. Information is increasingly indistinguishable from propaganda, defined as "the manipulation of symbols as a means of influencing attitudes". Whoever controls the metaphors controls thought.
The ubiquitous flow of information is too fast to absorb and creating value in the economy of attention includes the artful use of directing perception to a certain area, to put some aspects in the spotlight in order to leave others in the dark. The increasing focus of attention on the spectacle makes everything disappear that is not within the predefined event horizon. Infosphere manipulation is also implemented through profound penetration of the communications landscape by agents of influence.

Corporations, consumers of economic intelligence, routinely advance the merging of editorial information with corporate public relations in the media. The agenda of privately accumulated capital is further supported by a multitude of think-tanks which publish ideologically biased research and hidden agendas masked as independent academic work. Unlike the billion-dollar brainware industry put into place by corporate interest, there are no Future Heritage foundations of cultural intelligence, no foresight institutes exploring the multidimensional potential of human experimental communication beyond the role as consumers. It seems as if the control of societal development is in the hands of technocratic elites, ill informed bureaucrats and a shady but aggressive lobbyism. The layout for the future of communication is decided behind closed doors.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Whoa! You just blew my mind.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's been so long since I thought about this thread.

However, recently a piece of news triggered a very reflexive and reactive thought and I realized, once again, that the source wanted me to react or feel a certain way about it. Instead of filtering and being critical, the information itself wielded a certain reaction and therefore a power over me.

As I've grown and researched more, I can't honestly say I'm sure of the authenticity of the material presented in the OP but I am absolutely certain of the basic psychology behind it.

And, as sometimes we have to a learn lesson twice in the school of hard knocks, I thought I would throw it up on the board again for people to consider.

At a time when information is the true currency and we are being bought and sold on so many fronts, an important question isn't always what are the specific answers to the issues of the day but what is the purpose of all of this debate and drama? How does it effect our behavior and decision-making process? Who benefits?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ahh thanks! looks like an interesting read!

I will come back and read it tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

The question raised - is thought provoking.
Interesting, and new to me, concepts.
Somehow seems to be getting along well
with the Power of Now. Reality is not reality
and we are a controllable machine.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

KJ,I just thought of something what if all this 2012 hysteria is part of the Silent Weapon? they take a advantage of the various prophesies about something happening that December and use the fear to increase their power over the population.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank You for the heads up on this information

Things are moving quicker than ever before. In watching fox noise today, I noticed several warning signs.

First, they mentioned off at least a half dozen terror attacks, but of course the govt. was able to stop them.... however, the fox legal experts came on, and discussed why the govt. outed the plots, and why they are plastering the videos of suspects all over.

They say the govt. in giving the terror footage, or evidence to the MSM destroys all grand jury usability of the footage.....I am no lawyer, but it was Judge Napolitano(sp) saying this. He goes on to state that the Govt. is actually putting the footage out in a vague, or shadowed attempt to out other current terror plots, or suspects who were involved with other plots.......... AKA the govt. "knows" other plots are occurring, or are in the soon to be executed phase.

Now, my insight is this......... what terror suspect gets to go before a grand jury??? None, they get sent off to Cuba
Also, I noticed mixed in with the terror plots was absolute weak coverage of the G20 protests, and more importantly constant coverage of Iran.

Fox news was literally weaving Iran in with the terror plots; I was tuned into what was going on, but I can easily see many others not as tuned in, getting "wires" crossed............ as in Iran=terror attacks. The protesters were a moderate in the line of weaving the story of terror to Iran.

The headlines, or stories were around 4 to 5 minute clips, and it seemed to be in a vague, or undefined loop between primarily terror, and Iran, but was followed with the third boogie of G20 protesters tied in with the other two.

Just my two pesos, but We are being PsyOpted into some really icky times....."Accept, and Obey"

EDIT: also, one of my favorite all time MSM clips was of Tony B.Liar... aka the kicked out of office British Prime Minister.

Just before he was kicked out, or barely was able to step down, imho he executed a sorry attempt at staying in office. I forget all the details, but he was trying to drum up the war in Iraq, and keep his job. During the news clip his quote was scrawled across the bottom of the screen,"Orgy of Terror"

Orgy of Terror, eh? Openly doesn't mean much, but to think through it deeply I noticed some interesting things. The target audience was the English speaking World, or the predominant Western World. All of which share the major religion of Christianity. All of Christianity is taught Orgy=SIN, fall from grace, and banished to hell.

What does terror imply to this same crowd? Go watch any terrorist flick from Hollywood; the Muslim World is always the terrorist.....PERIOD. I cannot find it, but there was a Youtube video that was quite lengthy that outlined how the Western World was taught through Hollywood to equate Terror with Islam almost exclusively. Examples. Delta Force movies, "True Lies", etc. always a Muslim, and always a terrorist.

So, "Orgy of Terror"???? imho, might as well call the war a crusade

It was a subliminal spark to gas soaked forest; in the end just one component of PsyOps that is continuing to add fuel to the fire.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Great thread, I'm glad to see it's still active.

I'll be the first one to admit that I can not take the media anymore. You hear the typical "dumbing down of America" comments and wow, is it true. My television is rarely on anymore - there is not much of interest to me there. I agree with the OP, things are "off", which led me to this site a few months back. The wheels are in motion, but what do they want the end result to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join