It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hell is this....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
im just intersted in seeing what you guys though this was idonno if this has been discussed on here before or what but theres so much stuff about demons on here now adays i thought ide add my own

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Nice footage. I have to say hoax for this one. Its obviously a man. It reminds me of "Gollum" from Lord Of The Rings

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah i have also seen this.....but to me its kinda hard to distinguish anything that gives a smoking gun fact. But it might also be CGI or an ad. Or maybe its totally legit. i dont think its really a Fallen Angel as they say it is, but i think its some unidentified animal that we havnt found yet or an extraterrestrial. Or maybe its the Flatwoods Monster who went South for the Winter.
'
All that is left here is speculation....

But good thread to let others know about this vid.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have an idea how this was made as well. If any of you have ever used or played with a digital video camera (and probably some analog ones too, I imagine) you're probably familiar with the "night vision" setting. The tones in this video definitely look to me like they were put through that filter. I'm not sure how to describe it technically, but somehow the filter can bring up the brightness on a narrow band of color/shade, so that definition can be brought out in the picture. I have some videos of my band playing on stage wearing dark grey, navy or black jackets and pants. The raw video footage is really dark, and it's difficult to contrast the dark clothing. Somehow in the night vision segments, it looks like I have a light gray jacket and YELLOW pants.

So, in this video, the phantom guy at the end is wearing a bodysuit or body paint that reacts the same way. It would be interesting to see the unfiltered footage of the guy, but it would probably be really dark.

[edit on 9/25/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Seen this video at least 50 times...

It's a shirtless, skinny guy camping, taking a dump in the middle of the night.

That's much more likely than an ominous phantom man!

I don't see anything supernatural about this video... The most supernatural it could be would probably be the fact that there was a man in the middle of the forest, but like I said, he could've been camping...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
first off, if its more than a week old, its been discussed about a million times here. Second, its steve-o from jackass

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A little creepy yeah, but im not buying this one, these guys are in the woods with a camera, presumably looking to record something. That i can understand and even follow general complaints or sightings ok lets check it out. but then you get to the ok appartently you dont take a gun with you? dont know about you folks if im going into the woods where there is apparently something in them im packing just as a precaution. and these two were actually brave enough to get that close to it and yes i know they zoomed in but obviously were still moving towards it when the twig popped and it turned towards them, only to turn and run away.

So now we have two maybe more people hunting this thing down, as it has obviously left a trail to follow a bit conveinent as well the first item not sure what to make of it but clearly tryign to show us a feather in the second but didnt run into said creature until fully 15 minutes or so after that not to mention the amount of noise these two chuckleheads are making all along the way while waving their flashlight at everything in sight including said creature. whihc shoudl have been enough to make its head turn to begin with. just the way i see it folks. but ti was a neat video.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think it is a guy taking a "dump" in the woods...only good news about this whole thing is before the fellow was "all bound up"...and the 2 guys talking scared the butt plug out.....yuk..
...to much cheese

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
mods should find a way to ban this video.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
mods should find a way to ban this video.

And why is that?!?! I dont think its violated any T&C that i know of (which is very little to none BTW lol). The OP is just seeeking answers and opinions as to what this video is man calm down.

Deny Ignorance, and your sure arent making a contribution to this thread here i am afraid....

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

about demons on here now adays i thought ide add my own

Dont worry yourself over demons here friend..

Its just a couple dudes out in the woods having some fun with the camera

Or they just walked up on some homeless person taking a dub in the woods.. But nothing supernatural about this video

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
All I see is a flashlight bouncing around some foilage.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This vid has been up at least six times. Personally I think that video, as well as the countless others on YouTube which showed angel-like feathers scattered around, or a huge, white wing that had fallen on top of a car, were a part of the DIESEL Fallen Angel campaign...

Airlock’s concept was based on fallen angels, and angels losing their wings as they fall to earth. The aim was to create lots of what appears to be user-generated content and upload it to YouTube and other blogs. The hub was a site called fallenwings.org, which tracked this strange activity."

Source

The video posted here is on the second page of the fallenwings site, 2nd one down.

Check out my Viral Marketing Topic for a few more of these 'angel' videos.

[edit on 26/9/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
its a viral ad campagine by disel jeans. theres a series of vids about it on line. similar to the shadow of colossus viral they had a couple years ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Frankly, I didn't see anything other than two guys in the woods. If anything, it's remenicient of the "Fallen angel" video that surfaced a few months back. The one with the bald guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This video is very old, to elaborate on it, it takes place in Spain, you can tell by the Castilian accent...well I can.

It's been posted here and on many other sites that deal with similar subjects multiple times.

It looks like an emaciated guy, really...but the situation is creepy, I guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's the Blair Witch!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey I've seen this video before on youtube, it's supposed to be an ad or something.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
there is a video for fallen wings diesel company thats similair
however the end of this video is cut out where they show the brand name. now about this video if it is viral marketing its not good viral marketing they cuss in spanish in the video thats not good marketing not appealing. also they say vato which is more of a mexican spanish word os it may have occured in mexico

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
^ Who knows, but that second video is a good find

It definitely seems relevant to the nighttime forest video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join