It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me what is going on with me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You are using a technique of time travel

Wing Makers

[edit on 27-9-2007 by arpgme]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

DO NOT GO AND MEET THAT MAN ALONE. If you feel you HAVE to, get a cop to go with you armed, or hire a private investigator ARMED to accompany you. Also bring a friend in addition to cop/PI. DO NOT GO unless you have those people with you. Don't bring your mom or something dumb, someone with combat experience or a good shot-fast with a gun should go with you.

I feel all corresponding theories have been given to your situation. Now take it and conclude.

To the above poster, this is no sort of time travel. Time travel is possible but not in this way, and time travel has NOT been made/done by any human yet, and if the future when it does happen, it obvious they did not come back to this, or any previous time as of setp 27/2007, because we would have seen it. Changing you awareness from one reality to another however has been done. If this kid is telling the truth here it has been done, but all of what he says is possible. Time travel is such a sticky, picky topic, don't get me started on it. Its off topic and I don't feel like correcting anyone for 12 post....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I thought about the whole friends playing a joke on me, but I have really only have 2 friends and ones power(electricity) has been out since the 20th, and nobody else knows my E-Mail other than my Gf, dad, the founders of this site, and the founders of myspace, so unless its my dad, tom, and whoever runs ats all joining forces to scare the ---- out of me I think this guy is for real but any way I decided to go and I'm going to have my Dad, 'Notch'(army), and my uncle(ex cop) come with me back there so I think I should be covered, and I got out of school early today (because fight so I'll be on more often for the next wk) and I don't think my dad realized I was home because him and 'Notch' were disscussing what I could do and they mentioned someone they called "The Prophet", so now I'm startin to think my dad is keeping some kind of huge secret from me, and I really want know what it is... anyway I decided for reference to post every one in my life who knows what I can do...

1. My dad
2. 'Notch'
3. My best friend
4. My Girlfriend
5. My Uncle
6. Me
7. You guys

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Might as well take us out, we don't know your e-mail or your personal name, or any personal info. If your e-mail here is public I have not looked. I have great interest in this case, its good to know those people are going with you. You must have someone armed, I don't care if its a throwing knife, shuriken, bear claws, kitchen knife, flamethrower, potato gun... whatever suits you, be armed. Don't hesitate to use deadly force, because if this turns out to be a threat remember, they will probably not hesitate to use deadly force themselves. I always carry a shuriken on me, even if I'm in my own home.

Don't get over excited and assume about possibility of knowledge hidden from you. If you were in tune with the ways of the ninja, would would know if your dad, or anyone else is withholding information.

Just for your sake, and this is really all I can tell you, when you are talking to someone, pay attention to their eyes! If they look right, they are remembering a sound, if left, an image, if down they are remembering a sense like touch, if up, they are making up something or not telling everything. Looking up usually indicates a thought trying to be generated on the spot, nothing preconceived, sort of like logic being compiled to generate an idea, possibly false. Accompanied with 'looking up', look for scratching (lying indicator) after telling a fact, specifically if scratching nose. Ask them test questions to get things started, like "what was the best time of your day yesterday" If they look left and down, the are thinking visually and physically, they are trying to remember/decide. If he does this, he will be just a regular guy, and will fall to these techniques. Good luck with the meeting.

Also, post any of your dreams in here, I will be back to check. I'm interested into seeing what your sub-cons is saying about this, since it is probably priority dream material/highlight of last few days.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The motive given does not match the method. Meeting in a grave yard to be told some great secret seems to play up the value of the secret. Why not just knock on your door, or drop a letter to you. By sending you the location by email, it can't be fear of being followed, anyone who would be looking out for the secret thing would have access to that email and would also watch the cemetery.

See the lack of consistency, it seems to be formed to try and raise your desire, which shows me the meeting has more value for them then you. If it did value you they would simply tell you now without the thrill factor.

And I also am doubtful of the accuracy of your story, it seems you cut and pasted, but guy did not give time. wouldn't he have use some carefully crafted prose to give you a time. Although it might just be a surprise birthday party, or a nasty joke like you said. I would think your father and uncle might be a bit more involved if it was as obscure and scary as you said.

Sounds like you are pulling our leg, but it is interesting.

oh his secret is about 'like dimension shifting' so just shift it to be what ever you want it to be.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I highly do not suggest to go with that anonymous dude. The only way that he has control over dark spirits is that he has to have made some kind of pact with the demons, or with the Devil. If you meet him, you will be VERY compelled to join with him. They want your power.

I know this is happening because the other day, my friend and I were sitting in my room, and my friend being a medium, he was able to contact an angel inside of my room. This angel told me that my friend was going to be tempted by a servant of Satan, named Sacrutah (or something like that) who wanted to...let's just say use his power in a very bad, bad way. The angel told me that Sacrutah was going to contact my friend. This was unavoidable. But, he needed to get away from him, and to not talk to him. My friend woke up from his seance, and had no recollection of the incident whatsoever. I told him, and he got a little freaked out, but he concentrated so he could remember not to talk to him. The very next day my friend gets a call from Sacrutah, asking him if he wanted to hang out with him. Then my friend remembered that he had met him before, but then remembered this guy was bad news, told him he did not want to hang out, and hung up the phone.

Do not I repeat do not meet that man.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TechnoFan21

Highlander had a similiar theme.
Good movie.

I agree evil power will want to corrupt and use peoples skills for darkness.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I hear that, I always carry a knife in my pocket, on the outside on the clip, for a quick grab if needed. The only time I ever pulled it, I decided not to use it and threw it in the weeds somewhere, and then proceeded to get the &*$# beat out of me with brass knuckles. That was painful couple of weeks afterwords! I look back and laugh now, but its still good to always have protection, in more ways than one.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
When I posted my last thing, I had not actually read what you said about the guy who wants to meet you. Sounds like a real creep. I would bring my AK and a full clip, so if he wants to sick his so called minions on you, you wont have a problem wasting em! I would also suggest getting there early and staking the place out and having some friends or family staked out around the place. I would find this kind of thing to be fun, maybe put a crazy person out of their misery. But your just a kid, and there is a lot of crazy people in the world that should not be taken lightly. Either way good luck, and good luck with your powers and such, I wish you could go back and change things for me, and keep me from gettin my DUI!! HAHA but there is a reason things go the way they do in this reality or universer or whatever you want to call it, isnt there? Why would you want to change it, or for that matter why would you be able to? And how could you be changing it for any of us? We couldnt tell, but I do forget a lot of my past, but ill attribute that to heavy drinking. Theres just too many questions brought up by this anomaly. But I would stake my reputation on the guess that this guy does not control any forces of darkness. If he does, be sure to dominate and erase his existence. Matter of fact, just go back and dream of registering for ATS and dont do it, and none of this will ever have happened... oh man I think we've stumbled upon a paradox...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jmilla

Indeed a massive creep. Do not proceed any further, this is so not worth it. However, it would be funny to get this fakir in the act. Can you say pummel and kimora. Take care and do not be led.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know Lost_Shadow in real life he went to my school, anyway I over heard him and some guys at the mall talkin about going to the cemetary and about a week after that he stopped showin up at school and noone has heard from him since, I was told he moved but I still see his sister in school, and when I asked her where he was she acted like she didn't know who I was talkin about...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow, its been awhile but I'm back... with a few stories to tell, that is if you wanna hear them...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's strange that this thread died, especially after Lost_shadow returned exactly 2 months after that last post. Anyways, I'm curious as to what you have to say. I just registered to bring this thread back to life. I read through it, and though a lot sounds hokey, I'm still interested.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
wow, i get "lucid" dreams rarely.
2-3 nights ago i was dreaming i had been chased by people and came across a cliff, and i started rolling down it and at that point i started flying and started controlling where i wanted to go. The best feeling ever! i stopped breathing (probably because my face was on the pillow) and fell all the way to the ground
weird

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
From what I can tell your grammar and sentence structure gives me the impression you're much older than you've told us.

With regard to you returning, how about some updates?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Shadow

Sounds simular to a "Butterfly Effect" phenom.
But interesting none the less.
There are theories out there that posit that our minds are not exactly stuck in linear time.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SolPower

Yeh, kids can't be smart. Can't type better than alot of adults and use better grammer.
Rrrrriiiiiiigggghhhhtttttttt.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Has nothing to do with intelligence, but I doubt he's 14.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He could be.
He could not be.
Its an opinion. And well all have them. But some of us know when to keep them to ourselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

He could be.
He could not be.
Its an opinion. And well all have them. But some of us know when to keep them to ourselves.

I find it entirely relevant.. considering the chance that he might lie about his age - could be lying around some other things too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join