It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me what is going on with me.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Shadow

hi shadow
i have a hobby of studying paranormal experiences with astrology.if you want post your birthday ,year and time and place and i'll see what i can do.
i am interested in extreme personalities or paranormal experiences.i'm not into tell me about my love life or career or those types of questionss.there are many astrology sites for that kind of milktoast interests

fortune

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I forced myself to remember as a child, the fact that I just "woke up" and was 3 years old. As if nothing before that ever existed. My soul was born into a child who is 3 years old. I cannot explain it, but thats how i remember it. and I DO remember it clear as the day it happend to me. It was very fuzzy in my vision even that day. I tried to tell my mom that but of course what is she suppossed to say?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I believe this may be something similar to deja vu. One possible scientific explanation for deja vu is reaction in your brain that is basically a mistake that makes you think that something you remembered happened before thus the feeling of deja vu.

A good description of this is here on Wikipedia
Wikipedia

here is an excerpt of what i'm talking about

In recent years, déjà vu has been subjected to serious psychological and neurophysiological research. The most likely explanation of déjà vu is that it is not an act of "precognition" or "prophecy", but rather an anomaly of memory; it is the impression that an experience is "being recalled". [citation needed]See Chris Moulin's work. This explanation is substantiated by the fact that the sense of "recollection" at the time is strong in most cases, but that the circumstances of the "previous" experience (when, where and how the earlier experience occurred) are quite uncertain. Likewise, as time passes, subjects can exhibit a strong recollection of having the "unsettling" experience of déjà vu itself, but little to no recollection of the specifics of the event(s) or circumstance(s) they were "remembering" when they had the déjà vu experience. In particular, this may result from an overlap between the neurological systems responsible for short-term memory (events which are perceived as being in the present) and those responsible for long-term memory (events which are perceived as being in the past). In other words, the events would be stored into memory before the conscious part of the brain even receives the information and processes it. This would explain why one is, if it ever comes to mind, powerless trying to twist the outcome of the event in order to create a paradox. The delay is only of a few milliseconds, and besides, already happened at the time the conscious of the individual is experiencing it.

what do you guys think? maybe he just thinks he remembers it but it never really occured

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Personally I think what you did was leave another time line where you where once injured and not are not. That can be the only explanation other than you dreamed of the event before but that would be impossible living with the scar everyday and seeing it.

I don't like referring post to movies however this sounds very much like the butterfly effect which I believe is in the same lines. Not quite astro projection but more like if you want something changed you can do it with the power of the mind but.........will leave that time line for an alternate one with the same people and world just things are different there. Perhaps better or not. I think the movie put a bad twist on the whole thing into something but in reality it could be positive.

Welcome to our time line traveler!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You may want to forego the combination of eating twinkies and washing it down with a pepsi about 2 hours before you go to bed. It worked for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok I'm back, so anyway last night I tried that thing where I move something in my dream and see if it was moved when I woke up well heres what happened, I went to sleep around 10:30 and when my dream began I took over, and I picked up my house keys, which were on my dresser and hid them under my TV, and when I woke up this morning my keys weren't in either place so I think someone stole them which is odd considering I have one of those chain locks on my door and it was locked all night, anyway to answer the birth thing my birth day is August 14 1993, I was born in Chicago, Illinois at 12:01 AM, now I'm not quite sure if this means anything but the hospital I was born in was rumored to be haunted by some patients, and a demon or somthing (but I think considering it's a hospital the people who saw it were under the influence of medication) but yeah I'll be on till around 8:00 so I should be able to answer almost any questions you have.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Another opinion.

Similar to the placebo effect you tricked yourself and your mind into believing that you didnt jump out of a window because you changed it in a dream so there was no injury and the scar healed or cleared.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Um.... whats the placebo effect? I've never heard of it, oh and I talked to a family friend (My dad calls him Notch) he said something about a goverment program to hone these skills and that he could get me in (he's always been kinda shady, him and my dad go way back) anyway I think he called it frequency fence, when he said it it sounded vaugely familar... anyone know any details about it because if it could help me control this 'gift' I might have him help me get in, and oddly enough when I told my dad about it he seemed sort of happy... anyway I would really apprciate any help anyone could provide me with.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Lost_Shadow]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
hi shadow
the government has had several projects involving pyschic research.sanford research instituite was involved with a cia project called remote viewing about 20 years ago.this involved people seeing particular targets in their minds.the airforce has also funded pyschic research.during the vietnam war the cia planned some air attacks using astrology and the special forces used on occassion pyschic soldiers to guide some of their covert operations.i'll check you chart out and see if anything seems relevant to your present experiences.

fortune

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
To me it sounds like a little trick you're mind is playing on you. I've had this happen before, basically, you probably haven't looked at that scar in forever and never noticed how diluted it has become; I used to have this massive scar on my knee and now I don't have one, and it's because of growth. So I think you had a lucid dream, woke up and saw your scar was gone. The thought of changing the past could have been brought about by movies you've seen such as The Butterfly Effect or something of that nature. I'm a large skeptic of anything that can't be repeated and I've studied the brain on various levels, so to me this just sounds like an act purely of the mind. Though, I believe the mind holds powers that we have not yet perceived, such as telepathy, and other things related to quantum physics.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lost,

What I think is happening is that your awareness is moving from one universe to another. Unlimited/countless/infinite amounts of universes exist, ones where you are dead, stupid, alive, not existing at all, etc. You should embrace this because it is something probably only you and other people being counted on one hand have ever experienced. This is extremely rare! The reality in which you did not have the cut you are now in, (in fact, we are all in that reality, because we are chatting with you in it) and your family in this reality has always known this reality only, so it is very fitting they know nothing about you cutting your leg in the other one.

I myself lucid dream, only if I recognize something that can't happen in the real "physical" world. Once I realized I was dreaming when I kissed a girl. Ya, I knew that # would never happen again, so it must have been a dream. Immediately I grew white wings like an angel, waved my hand and changed what I saw, it disappeared and I was flying. Just last night, I dreamed I was fulling up my benz with diesel. I went in to prepay like I usually do, and went out to fill up. I realized somehow I paid the wrong gas station, as there were two next to each other, I paid one and used the other. I asked "how the hell did this # happen" so immediately I knew I was dreaming, I manifested a "grappling hook" in one hand and parachute in the other, I shot the hook to the nearest moving car and soared off, eventually releasing and finding a new target to manipulate for thrust. This was by far the best flying lucid dream I have had other than the wings.

They say dreams exist in a physical place, I have no link to this, but I have heard of this experiment: A patient was put to sleep (a lucid dreamer), he was instructed once dreaming, go to the next room (which was pad locked) and read the numbers on the table. He did just that, and got them right.

A few nights ago I had a dream of a nuclear bomb, under the sea. I was just wading around the ocean shore with some people at first, until I discovered it hidden in the sand. Now someone else on this topic has said they know it possible to remove your soul (awareness) out of your body. Well this happened to me next, I was off in space, looking down at the whole earth, explosions with mushroom clouds went off everywhere, but first where I was wading. One can argue this was a narrative, or happened, in another dimension. I have researched the meaning of this dream, since it was non-lucid, it offers a good omen for me, but possibly at the expense of someone else, or my sanity.

I believe the switch back and forth from realities leaves a surreal/dreamy memory. Its my theory your soul is remembering and implanting the memory of the dream into your physical brain as your are remembering it creating a rna code. Memory physically is stored in RNA codes in the back part of your brain. Its true remembering a dream as you wake is VERY different than thinking of what happened yesterday. Its like the strings of information are coming from the soul as you remember and being implanted into your physical brain as your in the process of thinking about it. It also feels like the dream happened somewhere else, and now you are back here! This can't be disproved because no one knows how electrical signals in your brain translate into thought. (ah ha! scientist cant explain it, but it is indeed the work of the soul!)

I hope these stories and information are useful.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
your chart does show you are a spontaneously psychic person.this indicates that you know what other people think and often can actually hear their thoughts.it seems that you have been very sensitive to these energies beginning in middle of june 07
pyschokinesis[moving object with one's mind] also stands out as mercury and pluto affect your ascendant.pluto is indicator of pyschokinetic energy and mercury rules your mind.pluto is also a symbol associateed with healing,especially of a spiritual or pyschic nature.there are a few other symbols involved but ,these placements are new to me so i won't mention them.
symbolically the moved keys and the dissappearing scar are both within the realm of the symbols involved with your psychic power.
these energies will remain strong til december.
fortune

[edit on 26-9-2007 by fortune]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can introduce you toa demon that inhabits a abdoned physco hospital from the 40's

He shows up at midnight and has floating red eyes and is not good.

When I met this entinty it was like 1999 im sure hes prob still around.

I can confirm there is a ghost in this building.

This is why I belive in God it did change my life.

So I hear where your comming from.

This is in NE US Massachussettes if your close I can hook you up.

And lend you my camera !!!

Well youtube it.

I dont have the balls to go back in tho.

Lol

Ill video tape from the outside.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
As far as you being able to control your dreams. This is typical of people with photographic memories.

I have been able to control my dreams make people say what I want and change apperance.

does that make me special?

Not being physcic but the scar thing is strange.

I am also very photgraphic memory.

I can look at entire page of text and reiterate it perfectly.

Doesnt mean anything just how some people are wired.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Lost,
your story is truly fascinating, and IMHO i don't think you should be thinking that there is something wrong with you, or your thoughts... what you are experiencing, and have experienced is abnormal, but i would not say that it is something to be worried about at your age. Younger people seem to be "in tune" with their surroundings, and have a much greater understanding of the paranormal than us older folk do... and that is part of our conditioning when "growing up" so to say.

I firmly believe that multiple dimension exist, in waking life and also in dream states... the lines do blur together sometimes, but if what you are saying is true.. then you are one of the select few that has managed to walk the fine line between the subconscious realm and the static one we live in. Take ahold of it while you can, and go wherever your mind leads you... never dismiss yourself, or think you are crazy if people tell you that you are. Experience the dream, and dream of experiences.

Stay true to yourself, and welcome to the board

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Shadow
So what your saying is I've been traveling through realitys in my dreams, and possibly destroying other realitys?

I believe you are talking about definitions of reality. Most people separate one real world, then other dream, imaginary, or future assumed worlds.

You have postulated that our 'real' world is actually no different then the dream world. Your postulation is not unique. It is in Matrix for example. Those plugged in have to live by the rules of the Matrix.

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Morpheus: What is "real"? How do you define "real"?

Morpheus: You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

The easiest way to show this is pick someone who you think does not like you and that has made you mad or disrespectful. Not based on past experience change your perspective, for perspective is belief. Believe completely they like you and are your best friend. Maintain this belief when you encounter them in conversation.

You will see that they really have changed. Was it your actions during the interaction that changed them? Or was it that you slipped into a new reality that you created with your belief? Does it mater?

If you chose to give past scars meaning you will look to them and think on them and you will see them, if you cast off the burdens of those scars you will not notice them anymore. Is it possible you not noticing them because they are not there? Might they really never have been their?

Whoops you just looked and recreated them again, keep working on it

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Funny, I have some cars on my, my wrist specifically, that I do not remember getting. I remember a few years ago, possibly 3 or more, I did not have them there, nothing has happened since. Its possible I just forgot, or did not feel them, but this is unlikely, since I have a story for all scars on me but these (they are some good stories too!). Anyway,

I don't think if you believe someone (who hates you) likes you now will change a reality. I have heard some absurd theories, but this is beyond. No offense to you, it has to be taken into consideration, and I accept it as theory. I ask you to go now and try to poke holes in your theory, see if you can find any, and report them. I don't think this is possible in any sense, physical or mental. Also the theory states that even if the theory itself were not true, if you "believed it" it would become true, which simply could not happen, unless the theory is true. In this case if the theory were true to use like this in the first place, you would not need to believe it is true to change it, because it would be true. This logic string alone disproves the belief/changing reality theory.

Are you also implying that this only happens to humans? I looked at a cup just now, closed my eyes, and BELIEVED it was red, not green. I got green out of my head and remembered it being red last I looked at it. I opened my eyes and it was green, so if true at all, it could only apply to humans and feelings.

Basically, I think its safe to say its just how you act around that person.

Sorry for the semi-off topic, but interesting none the less.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Do any of you know my E-Mail, because when I checked my mail this morning I had a message that was labled From: Anonymous, Subject: Welcome to our world. and to be honest it's kinda creepy how accurate this guy/girl is... anyway I decided to post the message, so here it is

Dear Shadow,
I recently read your 'story' and I must say it was interesting, I to have an ability, to bring forth the minions of darkness, and have them follow my every command, but we should meet to show each other what we can do, how's the old cemetary in the woods on Mckinnley Ave. sound, I think it would be the perfect place. If I were you I would think twice before refusing my offer, because it's not everyday you stumble upon something like dimension shifting, anyway I should go now, before I tell you more than I'm supposed to...

Now I would have thought this guy was a loon but the thing is there is an old indian cemetary in some woods on a street calle Mckinnley Avenue about 3-4 blocks away from my house, and as far as I know I'm the only one who knows about it, so I'm debating on if I should go or not, or if I do bring a group so it won't be as much of a risk... what do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Shadow
OK I have beeen browsing this site since I was around 12, and I read reports of ghost stories and monsters, and wished it would happen to me... but it never did, untill I turned 14...

Now usually I'm a skeptic about the paranormal and super-powers and stuff like that but that changed recently. Now I turned 14 roughly a month ago and ever since then I have been having these dreams where I go to the past, but as soon as the dream starts I realize it's a dream so I take control (I think it's called Lucid Dreaming), anyway usually I try to do things to change the outcome of the dream, so I'm going to give you an example of whats going on...

When I was 8 yrs. old I for some stupid reason jumped out of a window on the 2nd story of my house (around 10-12 feet), now when I did that I gashed my shin open and had to recieve stitches, so as you all know that left a pretty nasty scar, so anyway about 3-4 days after my B-Day I had the first dream, and in that dream I was replaying the moment when I jumped out of the window, but I changed it thinking it was a normal dream, I instead stepped back and went to play with my dog instead... Now when I woke up the next morning I thought everything was normal untill I stubbed my toe and looked down just to see the scar was gone, now at first I thought I was just looking at the wrong leg, but when I checked the other one there was no scar there either, and these dreams have been more and more frequent lately, and on top of all that since these dreams started, I've been having more paranormal encounters, like ghosts, orbs, and creatures...

Anyway my main reason for posting this was to see if anyone out there has had anything like this happen to them, or to see if anyone could tell me whats going on, because this is getting extreamly hard on me, I cant sleep because I'm worried it will happen again, and that it might be an even bigger decision for me to make, so please if you know anything about this please let me know.

I have theorized before that if you can get your mind to vibrate on the exact right frequency that you might be able to somehow contact or change an event that happened in the past. Provided you can make your brain chemistry vibrate at exactly the same frequencies that it was at the time that you are attempting to affect. I have tried many times, but consciousness is to error-ridden to make the exact calculations needed. I DO believe that it may be possible for the sub-conscious to do this. However since you are the first person I have ever heard of that claims something on this level, I find it hard to believe and I will take it with a grain of salt. However, if by some means you can reproduce the results and in some form or fasion record it, I would be more than happy to help you to understand it.

For instance. Find a scar on your body, find a bunch of them. Or something physical that has a unique story behind it. Take a picture of that area. Like if you have a scar on your arm from when a sibling stabbed you or something (im not insane, just saying) and keep it. If you have a dream where something about that story changes and the appearance of that scar changes, take another pic and put them up for comparison. Record your thought process during the dream, and the process you remember from when it actualy happened. Maybe we can find a link somewhere that is allowing this to happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
it sounds like someone that knows you already as they have your email and since you posted your birthday ,they could easily figure how who you are.but i wouldn't advise going any furthur with this person .you know the net is full of perverts.
fortune

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join