It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Greys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Please, please don't shoot me down here as I'm really not joking here, but a thought has been troubling me lately.

Are the Greys gay?

Essentially my reasoning is that almost everybody knows that we may have at least one point in human history been visited by GREYS.

The American military even goes so far as to deny even having any relations with these Aliens (which basically tells us instantly that they are lying through their teeth : examples IRAQ, 9/11 etc.)

But... maybe the American military was lied to when the Greys told them that the reason they needed human and cow glands to survive is due to the effects of continued cloning (thus causing the 'hive mind' effect on the greys) after the Greys were damaged in a huge nuclear space battle that killed off almost all the female greys and severely damaged the males.

But... and here's the clever bit, in actuality i understand that the Americans have been lied to. In actuality what may have happened was the Greys may or may not have turned gay. This could have been through a genetic disorder or maybe a weapon used by their opponents (like the CIA back here on earth developed!)

Also what's with the anal probes?

*Please do not delete this thread as I think I have a solid arguement which is of considerable interest and I am definately not a Troll or other such instigator of reaction, I simply have a theory.*

[edit on 25-9-2007 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There was a thread on this subject awhile back.

It was actually quite humorous, aliens listening to Liza Minelli and such.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i think most agreeing that greys are typically asexual- androgynous there is no real sexuality involved

most think that because they cant reproduce themselves they abduct to make hybrids or full breeds, who knows

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
whats this! A newbie initiating an inflamitory topic!! Can we have a specific section just for the trolls or is this it. Im confused

MOD NOTE: no but we could stay on topic and

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is a flaw in that theory.

Why on earth would said gay aliens have to be male? In most species, the MALE is the one you want to kill first cause the female is often smaller/weaker by design.

So, we're probably looking at gay female grays.

I think I speak for us all when I say: Sweet...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

very nice theory
but i don't want to see a gay gray orgy

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How can the Grey's be Gay ? I thought that they didn't have any Sex Organs ?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenshadow1379
How can the Grey's be Gay ? I thought that they didn't have any Sex Organs ?

They don't, but they are very very sensitive, love to gossip, and extremely fabulous!

Just thought i would get that in b4 this goes to the trash bin!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

They don't, but they are very very sensitive, love to gossip, and extremely fabulous!

oh wow that gave me the much needed laugh to finish my day at work here

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Adds new depth to, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

STM

[edit on 9/27/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well according to Doctor Who, a British show about an alien time traveller, when any civilisation becomes advanced enough they don't really make any distinction between sexual relations with males, females or other. And it sounds sensible to me. An advanced society would consider any sort of homo/bi/other-sexual relationship to be just a relationship, regardless of the gender of the couple, triple, quadruple etc etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I prefer the triple-breasted alien babes, thank you.

But to stay on topic: There are plenty of abduction-accounts that mention greys using (or raping) male and female subjects in sexual intercourse. so, according to the literature, both sexes are admired.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Geys?

I don't understand how you could assign gender to another species that hasn't shown any sexual interest in humans or each other, as far as the mythology of greyness goes.

People have been making jokes about the sociological secondary characteristics of geyness (showtunes, cravattes?), in other words, alluding to their "homo-sensuality."

But no one has said anything about the primary indication/category of actually performing same sex acts.

Maybe you guys are just trawling for their attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Aye ,that fabulous quote made my day
!

To OP one thing i never thought about
,but then my knowledge on Greys are that they have no sexual organs or could be hermaphrodites.Maybe have sex in a totally different to humans even ..by mind/thought ..their hands or those big black eyes..do we know?

I have read on occasion about homosexuals fighting aliens whom they believe are living in the "underground world" ..these people are using the NRDC as a back-up or front.

Quickly googled ..Deep Springs

homosexual human collaborators who are using the "National Resources Defense Council" as a front for their agency, and who are involved in an electromagnetic war with the "benevolent ones" who have made allies within the Nevada Test Site, who serve as advisors to intelligence agencies that are turning against the greys as a result of betrayals of joint-operation treaties

Honestly i have never gone in depth into this subject of underground aliens (maybe cause i never took it serious enough)..nor that they are gay,but i will be back to read what others have to say on your subject in question.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This makes perfect sense.
My greydar goes off every time I drive through the Nevada desert.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First, wow. Just, wow.

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Please, please don't shoot me down here as I'm really not joking here, but a thought has been troubling me lately.

Are the Greys gay?

My friend, I have a LOT of time
to think. Never crossed my mind.
Why does this trouble you ?

Essentially my reasoning is that almost everybody knows that we may have at least one point in human history been visited by GREYS.

I guess I missed the memo.
How does "almost everybody" know this ?

The American military even goes so far as to deny even having any relations with these Aliens

Umm, ever think the reason is
because there ARE no "aliens" ?

(which basically tells us instantly that they are lying through their teeth : examples IRAQ, 9/11 etc.)

There are forums that cover these
subjects.
This isn't one of those.
Thanks. (Lex smells an agenda)

But... maybe the American military was lied to when the Greys told them that the reason they needed human and cow glands to survive is due to the effects of continued cloning (thus causing the 'hive mind' effect on the greys) after the Greys were damaged in a huge nuclear space battle that killed off almost all the female greys and severely damaged the males.

Again, wow. Just....wow.
What Sci-Fi author are you reading ?
Asimov was never that far off-base.

But... and here's the clever bit,

Oh, I was so anticipating this..

In actuality what may have happened was the Greys may or may not have turned gay.

First, there are no "Grey's".
Second, "may or may not have" ??
You contradict your entire false-hood,
here.

maybe a weapon used by their opponents (like the CIA back here on earth developed!)

The CIA has a weapon that creates
gay people ?

Any valid proof ?

(Lex smells an agenda and some
horse dumplings)

Also what's with the anal probes?

Since I have no clue,
please, tell your enrapt ATS
audience what it was like.

*Please do not delete this thread as I think I have a solid arguement which is of considerable interest and I am definately not a Troll or other such instigator of reaction, I simply have a theory.*

I disagree.

That's just me, though.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
One thing both gays and greys have in common is their extremist views on sex.

One is over-emphasizing it to a point it's kinda gross. One is de-emphasizing it to the point it's sterlize them.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Are you frekin kiding me? You people are nuts for even responding to this ridiculous thread (and so am I)... wow moving on.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

C'mon, Mr. Serious! I think the only person who isn't having fun with this thread is you!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, how can you decipher which are male and which are female?

I mean unless the species has a sexual dimorphism, then we usually cannot tell the genders apart from most animals.

Therefore we probably wouldn't know. We may assume all Grey's are male; personally from the stereotypical pictures the grey's look gender neutral.

And the anal probes, if they do indeed happen, are definitely for scientific purposes. I mean might as well assume that when you get your prostate examined your doctor is doing it for sexual reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join