It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does it seem the evil elitist are all homosexuals ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by LordBucketOnly female energy is properly able to receive male energy. With homosexual sex, there is no feminine to receive the masculine, but rather two deliverers of masculine energy, which, lacking a recipient, leaks into the environment. Extra-dimensional entities may then feed off of this energy. Homosexual sex is an efficient means of delivering energy to extra-dimensional "demonic" creatures, so it's in their best interest to manipulate humans into engaging in homosexual sex. Humans who willingly cooperate with these creatures would be easiest for them to manipulate, and thus, tend to engage in homosexual sex.

There is also the issue of proper functioning of humanity as a species. Just like an unhealthy host is more easily conquered by disease, so too is an unhealthy species conquered by another. By corrupting proper masculine/feminine relations of humanity, we become collectively weaker, and easier to conquer.
[edit on 25-9-2007 by LordBucket]

Wow, you've jumped the shark. That is the most demented thing I ever read all day.

Where did you get that from? I'm sure thats not anywhere in the Bible. Yeah, I'm positive. You just pulled that out of thin air.

Actually that kinda makes sense... It's a kind of lower dimension thing isn't it (which is essentially a sequence of 'thicker vibrations' which are caused by disruptions in the psychic residue that surrounds us)...

It's basically a disruption triggered by the unnatural acts that are present and the chemicals and hormones released. Basically a perfect act is the combination of male and female energies (which create a third - essentially the purest trinity).

Homosexuals on the other hand are creating dangerous energies by breaking the natural act.

It's simply another way the media has damaged society by encouraging gayness and anal sex (even male to female is principally wrong), which then disrupts the ether.

And no I'm not gay bashing. I'm not even judging, it's just something that I'm aware of.

Essentially if the whole planet turned gay, then we could only survive by cloning ourselves.*

*Maybe that's what happened to the greys? They just blame it on a nuclear war with another species, but in actual fact they were 'mucking about'?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Kacen

It's not a cover Kacen, all those things you say Bush "is", those are just meant to divide the populace. Bush's "side" is saying "this is what we are" and "these are the values we represent". The other "side is doing the exact same thing. Then all the cattle choose a side and the fists start to fly. While we argue over BS distractions, with the media's help, the elitists proceed to rape the natural world.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizardActually that kinda makes sense... It's a kind of lower dimension thing isn't it (which is essentially a sequence of 'thicker vibrations' which are caused by disruptions in the psychic residue that surrounds us)...

It's basically a disruption triggered by the unnatural acts that are present and the chemicals and hormones released. Basically a perfect act is the combination of male and female energies (which create a third - essentially the purest trinity).

Homosexuals on the other hand are creating dangerous energies by breaking the natural act.

It's simply another way the media has damaged society by encouraging gayness and anal sex (even male to female is principally wrong), which then disrupts the ether.

And no I'm not gay bashing. I'm not even judging, it's just something that I'm aware of.

Essentially if the whole planet turned gay, then we could only survive by cloning ourselves.*

*Maybe that's what happened to the greys? They just blame it on a nuclear war with another species, but in actual fact they were 'mucking about'?

Homosexuals have always existed, its just for great expanses of time if they were openly homosexual in certain parts of the world they would be killed.

It is the same in some countries around the world today.

And never have they hindered the population; heck, the earth's population grows everyday.

If anything they may be helpful in preventing overpopulation...maybe, in fact, thats why nature made them. Just a theory, but who knows?

Also there is no energy you and the other guy speak of proven by science.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Here is a dunce hat.. Now go sit in the cornor with your friend for a few mins and come back to the class when you have grown up a bit..

Im so happy you could come in, and LET us all know what you know!!

WOW urr so smart!!! REally, you must be top of your class!!!

Mr. Lizard.. YOu really stuck your foot in your mouth on this one here..
I hope you dont walk around the world with this nasty point of veiw..

You are creating dangerous energies with your post..!

[edit on 25-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Why can't I "ignore" a mod?

as a side note, congratz on your ability to use spell checker and then slap people around for not being as "smart" as you...

ATS is not what it once was.. =/

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I saw a documentary on history channel bout monkeys being gay. There gay with any submissive male of the group and it's a power play.

Now as for the monkey's cousin, man, some, just act like our ancestors did/do and in this day and age, power loves to swing both ways.

Like senator Craig in the Minneapolis airports mens room. He wanted a little gender bender before reporting into Washington. But than, when caught, he pleads guilty but later emphatically states he is not gay. Funny how power lies to itself when exposed in public.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I can see what you are stating here, but i think some are getting the wrong end of the stick.
Yes you are quite right many authorative figures are gay, i have to agree with that, i'm not against those that are who says there should be a man and woman relationship anyway?
Isn't love for all? what ever sex you are.
But i do hate having in it thrust in my face on tv as though gay is now becoming cool!
The whole structure of our being is a very suspicious one and i have always believed that we are much more complicated than being two sexes.
The two sexes were brought about by genetic engineering by a higher race of beings to produce further humans that could be controlled even more. This has been brought about by a race that are homosexual, this race controls the earth today thats why you see so many high ranking homosexuals.
Sex doesn't even come into the equation if you ask me, we were light energy species until the higher archy turned us into what we are today.
The ruling elite lust for sex it is in there genetics, love doesn't come in to it with them because they have no emotions.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Pederasty goes back to the days of the Greek warrior.

Greek pederasty, as idealised by the Greeks from Archaic times onward, was a relationship and bond between an adolescent boy and an adult man outside of his immediate family, and was constructed initially as an aristocratic moral and educational institution.[citation needed] As such, it was seen by the Greeks as an essential element in their culture from the time of Homer onwards.[1]

It is also integral to Greek military training, and an important factor in the deployment of troops.

en.wikipedia.org...

As we have noted, the Spartan society was dominated by a pederastic warrior cult that featured mandatory induction of twelve-year-old boys into homosexual partnerships with adult men. Like all such cults, the Spartan military was rigidly hierarchical and elitist. Plato's concept of the ``philosopher-king'' is that of an autocratic leader appropriate to such a culture. The philosopher-king rules over a kind of fascist utopia. Interestingly, Plato's idealized society in the Republic includes the elimination of the family as a social unit and the elimination of private property .

www.mega.nu:8080...

It was practiced in Nazi Germany.

As we will see, almost all of the new leadership of the party were sexual deviants. But this fact raises a question that is foundational to our understanding of the Nazis. Who chose these men as Nazi leaders? Roehm, with whose lifestyle we are now quite familiar, was to some historians the true power behind Hitler's throne. As noted above it was primarily Roehm who organized, funded and armed the terrorist military arm of the party, choosing only homosexuals as officers. And it is true that the party met frequently in the Bratwurstgloeckl (Fest, 1975:135f), a homosexual bar where Roehm kept a reserved table. Yet, despite Roehm's importance to the party, Adolf Hitler himself was the central figure of Nazism and increasingly it was he who determined the fate of every member of the party. Despite suggestions to the contrary, Hitler was not anti-homosexual. In fact, like Roehm, Hitler seemed to prefer homosexual companions and co-workers. In addition to Roehm and Hess, two of his closest friends, Hitler apparently chose homosexuals and other sexual deviants to fill key positions nearest to himself. Rector attempts to dismiss sources that attribute homosexuality to leading Nazis, but nevertheless lists them in some detail:

As a principle, an increase in pederasty and homosexualism parallels a militaristic Hellenic revival. History discloses that the most warlike nations are those whose male leaders were the most addicted to sexual relations with young boys.

And in America today.

www.thelawparty.org...

Some of you may come back and say that the Franklin Coverup was a hoax, and you may be right but that doesn't explain away the other homosexual scandals that have hit the Republicans.

It is my opinion that there is indeed a link between pederasty/homosexuality and the ruling elites. There has been all through history.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

wow, for a moderator your reading skills are pretty pathetic. Did you even bother to read any of the links I provided ?

Specifically there is data about Bohemian Grove members. The one article states roughly 20% of the members are homosexuals. I would argue thats its clearly higher than based on insider information.

You asked for data, yet dont read what Ive provided. I dont think your a very good moderator

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Im finding the reactions to my original posting very interesting. To let you folks know, Im using this in a class I teach on Semantics.

I could have used the term nazi or jew or black in place of homosexual and Im guessing the reaction would have been the same.

People have been programmed by society to react to certain words in certain ways. As some of you have noticed here, I have gotten some harshly negative responses despite not bashing the people I refer to at all. Folks have a tendency to quickly read a subject and make assumptions even before theyve reached the end of the statement.

Even a moderator is guilty of this. Its clear he didnt get past the subject line and merely glossed over my post. Its also clear he didnt bother to read my links.

Others have made assumptions based on their own experiences and didnt bother to read as well.

Ultimately, the point of this post was to simply ask a question about a potentially controversial topic and to watch how many will react. For those that didnt bash me for asking a question, I applaud you. For those that made general assumptions based on zero evidence, Im sorry to say you are victims.

Victims of what you may ask ? Victims of an elite-controlled education system and media world that penetrates most of the weak minded people. You are programmed to immediately react to sound, sensation, and words. I urge you to take a semantics class so you can understand that words in themselves have no meaning. Its the people behind it that take a word and use it to hurt or feel hurt.

Here is a great video clip from George Carlin. Again some might have issues with the profanity so avoid this if your easily offended. For the rest of you, listen to what the man has to say about the education system. Its quite interesting.

video.google.com...

I thank you for your responses.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by admriker444]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i havent seen one instance of gay-bashing in this thread

the OP asks very reasonable questions...

Just because you took it wrong, and didnt read his full post, and assumed hes bashing all gays, well , sorry but your wrong. CLEARLY

All this anti-gay-bashing cruasade stuff is ruining the thread, and TAKING IT OFF TOPIC!

Anyways, I believe Dr Love answered the OP's question sufficiently.

The elitists partake in taboo sexual acts, because it allows their "master" to have immense power over them.

Very simple to understand, and it has nothing to do with gays or gay-bashing.

Its really simple folks, plz quit making this more difficult than it really is.

It is pretty funny that someone comes in with a good question about reality, and the thread is immediantly de-railed by ppl screaming "gaybasher!" ...

who would benifit from de-railing this thread? Hmmm....good question

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

interesting idea there Admriker

i too would agree, their immediant knee-jerk response was programmed via tv brainwashing lol.

See we cant even question the hypocracy of the Elite now...otherwise we are "gay-bashers"

Rofl...this is getting too rediculous to even contemplate seriously anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ha ha it gets worse for the Americans. The most powerful nation on the earth is being run by poofs!!

[edit on 25uTuesday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Can no one answer the question I posed in my last post?

Also, Paul just gave a excellent example of gay bashing.

[edit on 25/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sexual Deviancy is one of the ways up the ladder in these societies. This does not mean that homosexuality is deviant by nature. However, homosexual behavior by a heterosexual opens them up to another world of possibilities. First it's homosexuality, then it's orgies, then it's pedophilia, then it's pedophilia orgies, then it's child sacrifice.

It's not about Homosexuality, it's about loose, debased filthy sex eventually used to harness the blood, semen, and chakra energy for the use of evil.

Quite Sordid

"It was theory of the ancient magicians that any living being is a storehouse of energy...At the death of this animal this energy is liberated suddenly. For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim" - Crowley

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Can no one answer the question I posed in my last post?

Also, Paul just gave a excellent example of gay bashing.

[edit on 25/9/07 by Pfeil]

I'm having a tongue in cheek joke. Reading one of those links...Did Bush really have a thigh bone pushed into his anus? Not my words they we're on the link!
I just find it amusing that maybe the most powerful person in the world likes to bat both ways. I think if people are getting upset it's because they feel uncomfortable about a gaylord running there country.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I some what doubt the Satanist part, that's a label pegged too often without understanding usually. The sexual deviances, I'm sure.

Well, they probably wouldn't get to the status they have if everyone knew their orientation(what ever it may be). And being Homosexual,to stand for that, is not yet fully accepted, unless your Ellen(Lesbian) as an entertainer/show host and not a Republican or other Political stance. Being Hetero is much easier on them too, as it stands as the norm/average in their issues, etc. They want to stand for what their party is for their respect and for votes.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

[edit on 25-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
wow, for a moderator your reading skills are pretty pathetic. Did you even bother to read any of the links I provided ?

Specifically there is data about Bohemian Grove members. The one article states roughly 20% of the members are homosexuals. I would argue thats its clearly higher than based on insider information.

You asked for data, yet dont read what Ive provided. I dont think your a very good moderator

1. What does the fact that I am a mod have anything to do with the fact that I raised my opinion in this thread?

2. Nowhere did I call the thread or the theory “gay bashing”. Although the theory does include this side of the argument.

3. I suggest you don't insult fellow members. There's nothing wrong with my reading skills. If you read all of my post you'll see that I did retort more to the subject at hand. You thread is about "are evil elitists homosexual". In short my reply was NO. The links you provided go on and on about "Bohemian Grove". You are thus saying that all "evil elitists" are members of Bohemian Grove. But there is already a catch seeing that 20% of all Bohemian Grove members are supposedly homosexual... So which is it? So it's pretty confusing. So if you read through my posts, you'll see that I tried to clarify exactly what the theory is... My answer remains "No. All "evil elitists aren't homosexuals".

4. I didn't ask for data. I read the links, and the links don't really cover the whole "theory".

5. Perhaps you should clarify exactly it is what your theory is as to prevent any further confusion.

Can I request any further notes on my moderating skills be directed towards all of the staff by using the complaints/suggestions function as this is currently derailing the whole discussion.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Fair is fair...

Originally posted by Lunchman
Why can't I "ignore" a mod?

as a side note, congratz on your ability to use spell checker and then slap people around for not being as "smart" as you...

ATS is not what it once was.. =/

Because we can't "Ignore" you... That makes us even.

As for the spelling correction, I doubt a spell checker was required to identify the error.

You are right about ATS, it has improved mightily in the last few years... Thanks for noticing.

I'll also take this moment for a couple of Public Service Announcements:

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Posting Conduct… Play The Ball – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Moderators Are People Too – Please Review This Link.

I hope that clarifies any misunderstandings.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

tsk tsk

Anyone else feel that anger and hostility from this poster ? You proved a point I was trying to make. My students and I thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join