It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does it seem the evil elitist are all homosexuals ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Is there a "link between evil elitists and homosexuals"?

Uhm. No. Let me just reconsider that again....

No.

To be honest I find it laughable. This isn't "research". Well, I suppose you can call it "research", but it will be just a word. You can do the same kind of "research" and prove that all "evil elitists" don't ride bicycles. Or all "evil elitists" eat buttered toast. It's the kind of research that gives "research" a bad name. There is nothing scientific about it, and as per the examples above purely coincidental should there be any truth behind it.

Oh. And just for the record - there is no relation between being gay and being a paedophile.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Good post.. I think some of our readers should take this advise...
I would give some of my own. but its like 5AM and I will wait till later to give some more thoughts... But as it stands now.. Man that was well put!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Lol..First of all there are many many rumors when "researching" topics dealing with the NWO.Clearly you have not done any "research" into this subject at all.It comes up allllll the time,but I have yet to see hard proof.Of course probably no one ever will.

Also you anser the question by saying no without giving any explanation to your opinion.

I never said gay = pedophelia so get your facts straight.I say many are said to have homosexual or pedophelia interests....How do you think I meant gay is the same as pedophelia?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Seriously guys, you need to chill out.

Who? What is the problem you're referring to? Please be clear when admonishing the members.

I agree that his post should have been worded better though,

Ya think?

maybe more detailed in the questioning.

That's it? That's the extent of your advice? Did you see the title of this thread?

Why does it seem the EVIL elitist are ALL homosexuals?
(emphasis mine)

I seriously hope I'm not the only heterosexual who can see what's wrong with this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Also Gemwolf here is the definition of research since you dont seem to know what it means.

Definitions of research on the Web:

inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"

systematic investigation to establish facts

Do you have a different definition of research?

And yes I do see how the Op could have used different wording.But that does not mean poeple should not inquirep about a certain topic because some poeple may be offended.Should he have used different words?Yes.Should the the rumors or pictures or public apologies be ignored?Nope.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

My question, why is there such a common link between these elitist and their sexual orientation and satanic practices.

THESE elitist and THERE orientation/practices.

Did no one read past his first two sentences? Everyone seems to have seen the word homosexul/gay and immediatly turned into anti-gay-bashing super heroes on crack. He is not in any way trying to link gay people with anything. This is not about gay people. FFS. This has been the worst show of ignorance on these boards that I have seen since I started lurking here many years ago.

[edit on 25/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

My question, why is there such a common link between these elitist and their sexual orientation and satanic practices.

THESE elitist and THERE orientation/practices.

Did no one read past his first two sentences? Everyone seems to have seen the word homosexul/gay and immediatly turned into anti-gay-bashing super heroes on crack. He is not in any way trying to link gay people with anything. This is not about gay people. FFS. This has been the worst show of ignorance on these boards that I have seen since I started lurking here many years ago. [edit on 25/9/07 by Pfeil]

They are completely missing the topic of this thread.

A mod even popped in to slander my post and critisize my "research".How about doing your own "research" and see how many rumors you come accross all over the place about this exact subject.

Poeple need to stop being overally sensative,wether your gay or not.Again no offense,I dread what that sentence could bring about without a disclaimer so there it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

homosexul/gay and immediatly turned into anti-gay-bashing super heroes on crack. He is not in any way trying to link gay people with anything.

You might want to rethink that.... AS the OP states That Bush was having GAy sex with another man.. Thus that clearly makes this about the sexual preferance of a human... Bottom line..

what do you see this as???

Im not fighting or attacking... If anyting I am just learning more..
Id like to see what you saw out of this...

My past posts speak for me.. Its what I see happening here...

Everyone is like its okay is BUsh murders and kills.
But God forbid he is GAy.. Then its all over!!!

Ya know... So its okay he kills, and steals..

But not okay if he is having a man on man sexual encounter...

Which is it?

Allegations that George W. Bush performed a homosexual act on current U.S. Ambassador to Poland Victor Ashe in the mid-1980's have resurfaced in the tell-all memoirs of the woman who first made the claim.

So this is the big deal then huh???

NOt that he killed many. and stolen from many... NO thats okay...

But now that its comming out he is GAY.. Then all hell breaks lose?

If I was a level headed person.. Him doing illgeal acts would put him in question.. His acts of murder.. or the other many things as a leader he is in charge of...
Nope it comes down to this... Saying he is gay... Thats the biggest bunch of Crap Ive heard in a long time...Sorry if that makes me ignorant..

[edit on 25-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You can't understand the fact that no one said it is ok for him to kill,steal,rape whatever else you want to say.I certainly disagree with all of these things and I am very critical of the goverment.

The fact is when looking into this subject you stumble upon these rumors over and over again.So no this thread is not about bashing gay poeple.And yes it is about sexual preference,but if you would just stay in context and stop ignoring every sentence but one or two badly worded sentences,then you would surely see there are some interesting questions to be answered.

I have yet to hear a single person say gays are evil.You guys simply are taking it out of context.He said the "evil elites are all homosexual" ...OH BOY.Thats the closest thing to badmouthing gays on this whole thread..

Yet the statement "Evil elites are all homosexual" does not suggest at all that all gays are evil.It simply means what it says and nothing else.Some elites are homosexuals,and most elites go to bohemian groive wich may or may not be "evil".

I wouldn't have said evil elites are all homosexual.i would have said something like homosexual tendancies among the elites.Because I don't believe they all do it,and i don't know for sure if bohemian grove is or is not "evil'>

Besides I love how you ignore how the OP says many many times he is not bashing gays,and nothing against gays.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Is there a "link between evil elitists and homosexuals"?

Uhm. No. Let me just reconsider that again....

No.

I personally will trust the words of our former President Richard M. Nixon as recorded on White House tapes during a private conversation.

"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most [area where people exhibit homosexual tendancies] [gosh darn] thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

www.pehi.eu...

MP3
www.theresistancemanifesto.com...

edits contained inside of [] :
Originaly I hesitated to change someones quote. I see it may have caused some distress. So words that may be offensive were replaced with other versions less offensive. Note that I did my best to replace words without transfering Nixons feelings about a group of people, I also replaced the possibly offensive word where he violates the 1st commandment.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

faggy

Something that is of poor taste or looks like something a homosexual would like. Considered a bigot term by some, though the term is used frequently in the Orange County, San Diego, and Inland Empire areas of California.

Thanks for posting that Bigot quote, that you trust so much from the mouth of Nixon..

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Lol you my friend are being very ignorant and ignoring facts.Please respond to my post.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

why is there such a common link between these elitist and
their sexual orientation and satanic practices.
both satanic practices and homosexual activity seems to come up

Only female energy is properly able to receive male energy. With homosexual sex, there is no feminine to receive the masculine, but rather two deliverers of masculine energy, which, lacking a recipient, leaks into the environment. Extra-dimensional entities may then feed off of this energy. Homosexual sex is an efficient means of delivering energy to extra-dimensional "demonic" creatures, so it's in their best interest to manipulate humans into engaging in homosexual sex. Humans who willingly cooperate with these creatures would be easiest for them to manipulate, and thus, tend to engage in homosexual sex.

There is also the issue of proper functioning of humanity as a species. Just like an unhealthy host is more easily conquered by disease, so too is an unhealthy species conquered by another. By corrupting proper masculine/feminine relations of humanity, we become collectively weaker, and easier to conquer.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Okay then....

I wouldn't have said evil elites are all homosexual.i would have said something like homosexual tendancies among the elites.

Homosexual tendancies? Why not explain that for me here..
Just what are homosexual tendancies, and what does that have to do with our world leaders? I mean what they do in the bedroom is their biz..

whats this have to do with anything other than getting the mainstream people worked up.. Like those holy good doers, who think all homos will burn in hell for their evils?

Homosexual sex is an efficient means of delivering energy to extra-dimensional "demonic" creatures

Wow, thanks for sharing your insite with us here!!!
Really, I wouldnt have known that Homosexual sex had anything to do with Demons!!!

Humans who willingly cooperate with these creatures would be easiest for them to manipulate, and thus, tend to engage in homosexual sex.

Id take those thoughts, and go sit in the cornor for about 15 mins...
Then come back when you have grown up a little bit...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
First of all zysen5. Only the very first quote is from me.It looks like you are trying to say those other two quotes belong to me,and they do not.

Project_Silo
I wouldn't have said evil elites are all homosexual.i would have said something like homosexual tendancies among the elites.

zysen5
Homosexual tendancies? Why not explain that for me here..
Just what are homosexual tendancies, and what does that have to do with our world leaders? I mean what they do in the bedroom is their biz..

whats this have to do with anything other than getting the mainstream people worked up.. Like those holy good doers, who think all homos will burn in hell for their evils?

Homosexual tendancies IMO is having any kind of sexual contact with another human of your same gender.

Also it not only has me curious but many many others who have looked into this topic.THe reason is the Elites do weird rituals we know this as fact,(bohemian grove),it is also very obvious that these elites are very very successfull in whatever they do.

You don't find it interesting that the most powerfull men in the world that supposedly control everything are a majority of homosexuals and pedophiles.Not compairing homosexuals to pedophiles either.Also of course considering the rumors are true.

It's just another interesting point into a mysterious group.

***LOL neither of these are my statements...What are you trying to do Z?

Homosexual sex is an efficient means of delivering energy to extra-dimensional "demonic" creatures

Humans who willingly cooperate with these creatures would be easiest for them to manipulate, and thus, tend to engage in homosexual sex.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Allegations that George W. Bush performed a homosexual act on current U.S. Ambassador to Poland Victor Ashe in the mid-1980's have resurfaced in the tell-all memoirs of the woman who first made the claim.
So this is the big deal then huh??? NOt that he killed many. and stolen from many... NO thats okay... But now that its comming out he is GAY.. Then all hell breaks lose?

I dont understand why you cant see that this was not a thread about Bush or that this post was not about linking homosexuals with satanist and trying to make them evil. Also the OP did NOT state that Bush was gay, he mearly posted a link to a website that talked about it.

======================================

Ok now for a test
www.funlol.com...
That is a link to a website insinuating John Kerry and John Edwards are gay. Now I ask the same question the OP did.

"My question, why is there such a common link between these elitist and their sexual orientation and satanic practices?"

Can you spin this to make me look like I am gay bashing?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

I do notice though that homosexuality seems widespread amongst the elite. And these folks tend to also be satanists of some variation.

probably because the ineuendo of homosexuality & satanistic practices
is easy mud-slinging that sticks to the victim regardless if true or not.

the 3rd 'taboo' is cannibalism...which is implied with the satanic rituals accusations.

But to my sensibilities, these supposed 'elites' (or is it the Idle Rich?)
being labled as Gay is a erroneous & twisted & simplistic stereotyping...

i'd say that this ill defined group would be properly identified as 'Hedonists'
instead of homosexuals or gay...

i'd also say that this conceptualization of 'elites' 'gays/homosexuals' doing
occult & dark and secret practices, is more or less based on the pre-war Berlin, Germany...there's a movie depicting that decadent time, where hedonism ran rampant---
and (imho) that time of cultural extremism,
allowed nazism and fascism to grow & flourish.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Only female energy is properly able to receive male energy. With homosexual sex, there is no feminine to receive the masculine, but rather two deliverers of masculine energy, which, lacking a recipient, leaks into the environment.

Leaks, does it? What, Lord Bucket, happens in regard to masturbation? More leaking, I assume?? I had a feeling this thread was destined to go from the ridiculous to the absurd.

[edit on 9/25/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
When are we as a society going to get past the stigma of homosexuality, period?

I'm a hetero male, and I have gay friends, yet it isn't an issue to me. They're just normal guys, as far as I'm concerned.

Sexual preference does not an 'evil elitist' make.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

A mod even popped in to slander my post and critisize my "research".How about doing your own "research" and see how many rumors you come accross all over the place about this exact subject.

Poeple need to stop being overally sensative,wether your gay or not.Again no offense,I dread what that sentence could bring about without a disclaimer so there it is.

What does the fact that I'm a Mod have to do with anything? We're not allowed to give our opinions then?
Who said I was in any manner referring to your post or "research"? The only reference was the fact that you mentioned paedophilia and homosexuality in one sentence. Who’s being overly sensitive now?

Define slander:

words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
aspersion: an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
defame: charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" "The article in the paper sullied my reputation"

Please show me "slander" in my post...

Research:
Research does not include a simple Google search. There's much more to it.

Lol..First of all there are many many rumors when "researching" topics dealing with the NWO.Clearly you have not done any "research" into this subject at all.It comes up allllll the time,but I have yet to see hard proof.Of course probably no one ever will.

Just goes to show you. If the source of research comes down to "gossip and rumours" then your "research" goes up in smoke.

Also you anser the question by saying no without giving any explanation to your opinion.

Yet apparently I have said "enough" for you to deduct that I have not done any "research"? How's that?

I never said gay = pedophelia so get your facts straight.I say many are said to have homosexual or pedophelia interests....How do you think I meant gay is the same as pedophelia?

See:

I have seen this link between elite and being homosexual or having homosexual affairs and such pop up more and more.I think it is something that should be looked at.

Also the reason we are "worried" about it is because many times it is not like us in the rest of the world,many times involving children.

And again here:

I and others who look into this subject care,clearly.Why the general trend of pedophelia and homosexuality among the elites.That is the question..

No one said anything about paedophilia, yet you brought it up - twice - and mentioned homosexuality and paedophilia in the same sentences. It gave me the impression that you think that the two goes hand in hand, and I felt that I should deny some ignorance.

While we're talking definitions... What exactly is an "evil elitist"? Evil in whose eyes? What about the "evil straight middle-class"? Or the "evil bisexual lower class"? What part do they play in the NWO? And as it was said before - if we assume that these "evil elitists" are all homosexual... what does that have to do with anything? Are they going to force everyone to have homosexual sex with the NWO?

As I said before you can get the answer of 2 in many ways. 1 homosexual plus 1 homosexual does equal 2. But 4 alcoholics minus two alcoholics also give 2...

BTW the word is people not poeple.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join