It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Aliens intervene with Worldly Earth Gorvernment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This seems to be a popular theory out there, Ive seen it countless times while reading the forums for quite sometime. Wouldnt the mere theory of Aliens and the US Government communicating debunk this idea? I mean if we have a deal with them why would they consider messing with our government. If this is not the case what makes people think they would help us in the first place? Humans have proven themselves to be a cancer on this planet sucking resources dry and over using everything in their reach.

Wouldnt a race thousands of years ahead of us see us as such and possibly consider blowing us to bits before we can reach out into the galaxy and continue our trend of infection? Im saying the idea that they could save us from ourselves is wrong but theres no proof what so ever of this. Also it seems that most stories of abduction dont end with people saying they had a great time being poked and prodded. Personally Id board an alien vessel willingly if it pulled up but instead they have to abduct people and leave them have crazy...

Id really like to hear some evidence that they would help us out so please feel free to reply. It seems like it all points to the opposite or they just dont care.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Resources biological plants animals.

minerals rare on there planet abundant here many resons.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Things like wolves, lions, tigers, bears, boars, spiders, bees, wasps etc can sometimes harm or kill humans, but does that mean we go on the offensive and eradicate them all? No, we simply take defensive/protective measures to try to prevent that from happening.

Similarly, in the 20th century we became a potential threat to other civilizations around the galaxy as we began to develop Nuclear weapons and WMDs, Vacuum Energy, Anti-Gravity, Scalar Electromagnetics etc.

The ETs could have chosen to eradicate us completely, but instead they are doing various defensive things to prevent us from harming other civilizations. According to the Disclosure Project, they have at times disabled some of our nuclear weapons, and they are actively preventing us from leaving this solar system until such time as we learn to live in peace with each other and with the rest of the Cosmos.

So it is not necessarily that they are here with totally loving, altruistic intentions to save us from our corrupt governments, although I'm sure some of them do feel that way. They are also doing these things out of the need for self-preservation......

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Human kind doesnt even deserve to leave this planet. We are probably a universal embarrassment out there in my opinion. If the roles were reversed, we would have enslaved this planet and used it to get richer.

The aliens seem to be smarter than us and respect life. Thats why they dont do what humans would - kill or enslave. Im seriously sick of being here and I would have no hesitation to leave this planet if I could, if it was a peaceful one I went to.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenpachi
I mean if we have a deal with them why would they consider messing with our government.

I agree/disagree. A race of aliens from another planet I'm sure can be just as manipulative as humans. How many other governments/nations try and dominate other countries? Civil Wars etc? What makes Aliens any less different and make their arrival and interaction with us any less different from us? I'd like to believe they are peace dwelling people and but so are many humans. But likewise, so there are many evil dictating people out there. The same would be for Aliens right?

Wouldnt a race thousands of years ahead of us see us as such and possibly consider blowing us to bits before we can reach out into the galaxy and continue our trend of infection?

If they are more peaceful than humans and more spiritual, then hopefully they would see we pose no threat to them so have/will leave us alone. Humans from experience are the only ones who seem to dominate, conquer and try and dominate/dictate others regardless or superiority etc. We pose no threat, so maybe they leave us alone.

On the flip side of that statement, I can see the only reason they would 'invade' would be because of our natural resources. Maybe they need something we have? Fuel? Energy source? Or the planet itself to call a home? They could negotiate with us though if they wanted to live here and not bomb us to hell and back. If they decide the later is a plan worth doing, I hope they ask nicely.

Personally Id board an alien vessel willingly if it pulled up but instead they have to abduct people and leave them have crazy...

I'm not critising you here, but what makes you think every single person who's been an abductee has come back in a mental state? The reason for confusion about possible abductions, is just that...you don't know what's going on! The same happens on Earth with many things. It's just the unknown. I have to point out though that no human in the World would have the right and authority to take me out of my house with out my permission. So why should Aliens be any different?! Does their apparent intelligence make them superior that they don't know any manners?

Id really like to hear some evidence that they would help us out so please feel free to reply. It seems like it all points to the opposite or they just dont care.

I have no evidence sorry mate. We are dealing with the unknown here, and yet I have seen no hard proof evidence that Aliens exist. Do I believe they are out there? OF COURSE I DO! WE ARE NOT ALONE IN AN EVER EXPANDING UNIVERSE! But hard evidence? I have none.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thus far, this thread shows the other recurring theme involving the subject of extraterrestrial intervention; an immediate willingness to condemn this planet and its parasitic humans.

Sometimes the human race certainly appears as a virus. However, that 'aliens' are messing around with any world government would be a bit of a stretch, wouldn't it? If you, as an interplanetary explorer, went to Mars and found a city there, would you somehow "know" where the city's government was? If one is to presume that they can somehow guess the location of our governments by observing our architectural structures, wouldn't they likely land at some of the more spectacular-looking sites in the world? They might land at the Giza pyramids, for instance, or the Pyramid complex in China. Perhaps they would even land at some spectacular Gothic Cathedral in Europe, or in a football stadium in Canada.

The same goes for their knowledge of the extent of our resources. Remember that these are visitors from other worlds, not grouchy freedom fighters on ours. To find out what oil is, they'd have to discover it. To find out how important it is to us, they'd have to be working 'on the inside'. And regardless of how many 'credible witnesses' (anonymous or otherwise) have stated that they are, there is nothing to indicate that this is the case.

Occasionally I am irritated by this planet as well. But to understand a stranger, become the stranger. If Darwin is to be believed, then we are indeed millions or hundreds of thousands of years ahead of many harmful microbes and viruses. But as MrdDstrbr appropriately stated, our Civilization hasn't gone on a massive Microbe Extermination exercise.

If aliens are visiting this planet, there is no reason to perceive them on personal terms. They are neither messiahs nor (soon to be) victorious antagonists, but probably curious explorers, like we would be if we ventured to another planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jackdaw

You will find signs of alien visitors in statues, paintings and cave drawings dating back to the start of human kind. Once you start to really research aliens and UFO's, you find out all sorts of interesting things. Its not like they just appeared a few years back and started to check out humans. First of all, there are like 57 species in contact with humans at the moment according to www.exopolitics.org, but you have to understand that its actually quite likely that we are the RESULT of alien intervention. We could very well be a genetic experiment.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
The same goes for their knowledge of the extent of our resources. Remember that these are visitors from other worlds, not grouchy freedom fighters on ours. To find out what oil is, they'd have to discover it.

Ahh but you're not looking at the evidence right in front of you and what we 'have to go by.' Aren't we right now looking on Mars for the chemical compound H20? WATER! Humans know what water is and we are searching for it ON ANOTHER PLANET!

Yes granted, if we were to search for another chemical compound we never knew about...we wouldn't have a clue where to look! But if Aliens knew what Oil was (for example - as you used it) and had it on their planet, but were running out...remembering that it's a fossil fuel and they do run out eventually, they could conceivably come looking for other planets from which to seek it from? Could they not?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We're still a primitive civilization. Eventually we will have to live in harmony and put aside our petty differences. I'm sure there are tons of advanced civilizations out there that have gone through the same thing we are going now, being stuck in our kill/rape/war mode.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
To begin, I should state that I have researched the UFO phenomenon myself -- and I can safely say that I too was once an avid believer in the benevolent extraterrestrial theory. I have seen this "evidence" of which you speak: I own Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken, and I even read "The Flying Saucers Are Real" by Donald Keyhoe. Let's not even start on the numerous documentaries and web articles that I've gorged myself on, within the last few years.

It is possible that there are benevolent ETs out there, who are interested in raising our frequencies to something or another. It is also just as possible that there are malevolent entities out there who are only interested in our natural resources and bodily fluids. In the same vein, it is also possible that the sun exploded one minute ago, and we have between 7 and 9 minutes left to discover the fact.

I suggest that we stop thinking along personal lines. Why don't we discuss any of the other plausible reasons why ETs could be visiting our planet? Visitors may come here for reasons that don't affect humanity at all; Why must we insist on pinning our human attributes of violence or benevolence on them? Probably for the same reason that some Hebrews insisted that Jesus was their political savior.

I won't debate the credibility of the Disclosure project. I am aware of the program, but I know nothing of the characters involved; it is not my place to say who is lying or who isn't. Nonetheless, I will not assume a stance on the UFO topic simply because of the existence of the Disclosure Project. It is in the same way that I don't accept the belief of a gold-plated heaven, simply because it's mentioned in a book.

I think we should be a bit more objective about our views. We've come far enough to realize that the Universe does not revolve around us. There are many stars and planets out there and, as recent findings indicate, potentially many Earth-like planets as well. Some of these are probably uninhabited. Wouldn't an advanced, space-faring civilization be more likely to colonize these, if such was their intent? It would be less resource-consuming than mounting a campaign against an inhabited planet.

And if one is to assume that they have colonized all earth-like planets, and are simply expanding their borders by coming here, then one can also assume we would have irrefutable proof of their existence every time we looked outside our planet. I don't mean questionable blobs around Saturn's rings, or questionable formations in Mars images.

Of course, we haven't seen all there is to see in the Universe -- and there's that problem with space being rather large, so that light takes a while to get to us. We don't know what may be out there: there is no reason to define "it" with what is in here.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
consider that there are many different ET races visiting our planet.Some benevolent and some some with no regard for human life. There are some that are spiritually evolved and technologically advanced and would help us because they believe we are their space family. And consider that there may be some that are just technologically evolved and are here for their own gain and interest (minerals,human genetic code gathered from abductions ect.)

The reason we appear to be a "cancer" on earth is because a very SELECT FEW in power have kept us in a state of "consuming" and "destroying" earth for their profit ,unimaginable wealth,and EGO. Those few are the cancer.not you and i . so aliens would help us as a race because they know the wealth here on earth is controlled by a few who keep the masses poor and dependent on fossil fuels. They know the average person would use non-polluting energy devices if we were allowed to have them. i mean you wouldn't pollute the earth just to pollute it. would you ?

the abductions were an arrangement between the Govt and a "certain" race of ETs. The gave certain Govts Advanced Technology in return for the Govts non-interference in their abductions. The abductions were to gather human genetics to use with their own. To try and save their dieing race. And when the govt realized this certain race of ETS were doing far much worse things to the population than they said they would do ,it was too late .it was out of their hands.and they realized they couldnt stop them if they wanted to. for the most part thats over now. that was the 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s

So lets say other races of ETS are here now. and they see us as family and they want to see us do good things for our selves and our planet. and with a little help in the right direction they believe that we would clean up this mess.

with the right technology and the right leaders and the right state of mind.

maybe by possibly helping us remove certain "leaders" from power who are spiraling this world into war. and by helping us release the free energy technology that is being suppressed at this moment. we as humans invented this technology that could clean up earth. its our creation. Humans that cared about humanity and earth invented these devices. but its held back so oil barrens and govts can stay rich. that is the cancer.

Their are beings out there that love us the way we love our sisters and brothers. And they know that there is not much time left to correct these problems.

so if their going to help, it has to be soon. Something has to give.(economies,war,pollution and our attitudes toward each other and earth) you said you wanted evidence that they would assist us ?...Well there is little time left TO help.....so it has to be soon or not at all...i believe they have helped and will help.....only time will be evidence ..the outcome will be evidence...because things may have already been do for our benefit that we are not currently aware of,behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kenpachi

What better way to destroy the human race then to infiltrate the government, brainwash the masses so that they are hooked on TV, drugs, sexual immorality and video games and then to use the governments to incite endless warfare?

Of course the ultimate goal is not just to kill humans but to send them to hell. That's what I think the 'aliens' real agenda is. They are servants of the local bully, lucifer.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jackdaw

I'm sure they could learn a lot from our television programming. They could just hack into our satellites and figure out what there is to know without sending a craft onto the surface.

My 0.02 Euro.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies and I can see the idea that these aliens perhaps went through a time similar to our own and that's a reason to help guide us. Although I also think any other race going through what we have probably blown themselves into atomic ash.

Im not a completely doom and gloom sorta person although Im not willing to put my chips on alien helpfulness just yet. For all we know after being kept in the dark all this time the reason for putting weapons in space could be cause we made a bad deal and our usefulness has run out. Current themes are showing that there could be sure but slow disclosure on this alien thing and it could be very bad.

Also I hope they arent learning from our television otherwise we look like alien exterminating machines as there are very few peaceful movies involving aliens.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
To forum

It seems quite extraordinary that to this day, people are still ignoring the fantastic contact case of Billy meier who's contact's are still ongoing to this day after more than 65 years.

So much varifiable evidence is presented to the world but people choose to ignore it due to the semi-plausible deniability factors integrated into the evidence.

People fail to see beyond the limits of their scepticism when confronted with what seems to be dubious factors integrated on purpose as semi-plausible deniability factor.

People underestimate the shrewed wisdom and intelligence of these plejarens and their federation members tactics in presenting themselves through Billy Meier to us humanity.

They go by completely different and foreign sets of cosmic rules most of us are unaware of and that by finding it out for ourselves can we truly understand the multi faceted reasons why Billy and the plejarens have done what they did.

The work is left to us to figure it out, one person at a time and that to appreciate the complexity of so much that has been put forth by Billy, one cannot understand the complex reasons in one sitting but that this filtering process must arduously be gone through by the individual that is purposefully designed as a test to see how ready the individual is to cope with the harsh realities of the existence of intelligent life elsewhere throughout the universe.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiation
To forum

It seems quite extraordinary that to this day, people are still ignoring the fantastic contact case of Billy meier who's contact's are still ongoing to this day after more than 65 years.

So much varifiable evidence is presented to the world but people choose to ignore it due to the semi-plausible deniability factors integrated into the evidence.

People fail to see beyond the limits of their scepticism when confronted with what seems to be dubious factors integrated on purpose as semi-plausible deniability factor.

People underestimate the shrewed wisdom and intelligence of these plejarens and their federation members tactics in presenting themselves through Billy Meier to us humanity.

They go by completely different and foreign sets of cosmic rules most of us are unaware of and that by finding it out for ourselves can we truly understand the multi faceted reasons why Billy and the plejarens have done what they did.

The work is left to us to figure it out, one person at a time and that to appreciate the complexity of so much that has been put forth by Billy, one cannot understand the complex reasons in one sitting but that this filtering process must arduously be gone through by the individual that is purposefully designed as a test to see how ready the individual is to cope with the harsh realities of the existence of intelligent life elsewhere throughout the universe.

I recall reading that Billy was a big time hoax. Correct me if Im wrong but I recall reading it on here before.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Aliens would not intervene with government in a physical sense, they own us if one were to look at there point of technological view. That being said, they could very well translate a sleeping person up into there containment and induce thought or scenario into the head of the victim to follow at a pre-designated or event time. In so doing this to numerous targets would provide a security in fulfilling the objective from strategic points of power within government or any arena they choose to associate manipulation or change.

These aliens do not want to "physically interact" with humankind because in that state, we have power over them. In the state, working in the ether and extracting the life force from the body, they control the intrusion, we only recall the event if something triggers the event again in our physical conscious mind. Other wise it operates in a secretive transparent state of mind as a natural thought or act.

I further believe when a human being is translated to the alien containment area and they perform there observational analyzing by site and instrument, the ether conscious they are working over returns to the physical being with changes in mind and physical composition as well as instrumentality they implant. The instrumentality translates into physical micro material that can be located and extracted at another time. Because humans are dealing with a state of mind beyond our senses to be examined or tested, we can only be subjective as to it's reality and argue in all directions as to it's truth without scientific proof.

Note: I will not debate my observational experience if asked for proof. I am an abductee who is searching the mind for clues and answers and only offer the reader thought provoking material in this thread.

Regards to all,

new topics

top topics

join