It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Pictures?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

again thanks for your input i think ill just let this go and drop it

im going to put it down to to much free time and an over active imagination and not enough good sense to work out what is true and what is not
thank you for your time and energy very much appreciated

i think ill just write a fictional book/screenplay make millions and build my own bunker

Note: my lawyers are watching lol

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I got an Applause so i must be on the right track im gonn'a keep digging

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I the first link is interesting due to the mandorla in the 3rd tracing board.
Anyway as far as trying to relate this to anything than what it is well no. Don't do it. The symbols are pretty clear if your in the study. The pillars go back before the towers even existed.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
I have no affiliation with anything Freemason what so ever and even threads like these are starting to wear on me. They're obviously trying to sell a product to make a profit. Advertising it with relation to something "mystic" and "unknown." Come on... Let's all grow up here.

*puff* Agreed. Less naive people please.

Masons are not evil or trying to take over the world or anything like that. Thats not their purpose or desire. Although their true purpose/desire is unknown, evil doing is defiantly not it. Only thing I find disturbing about the masons is that they knew about 2012 so long ago, before America was born. The pyramid with all seeing eye on back of 1 dollar has a mathematical formula that, if taken the birth date of county (1776) its blocks come to 2012. I'm unsure of formula I'm trying to find it now, will post.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
Only thing I find disturbing about the masons is that they knew about 2012 so long ago, before America was born. The pyramid with all seeing eye on back of 1 dollar has a mathematical formula that, if taken the birth date of county (1776) its blocks come to 2012. I'm unsure of formula I'm trying to find it now, will post.

Even if the 2012 blocks thing is true, it still has nothing to do with Freemasonry. Of the Congressional Committee who designed the Great Seal, only one (Benjamin Franklin) was a Mason. Franklin's design was different than the one adopted. The symbol adopted as the Great Seal, which you are referring to, was conceived of and designed by two non-Masons.

Also, most of the Masons at that time were highly skeptical rationalists. Even had they known about all this Mayan calendar stuff, they would have almost certainly considered it superstitious nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
do you think that this thread ties in nicely with my "theroy"?

If you dont want to read it all heres a quick heads up

"Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are reported to be allegedly building a £5 million bunker under their Colorado home to protect them from alien attacks."

Why Colorado?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Old Man
Tom Cruise and his wife are building a $5m bunker to protect themselves from aliens.

How silly can people get?

Some people will believe anything these days, it seems.

It wouldn't surprise me if we had another one of those 'Heaven's Gate' tragedies on our hands before long, with all the rubbish spouted out by these UFO cults.....IMO.

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

maybe im way of track with the trace boards and 2012 being the end of the world i agree ...well i hope its all Mum-bo-jumbo but it was on seeing them pictures this whole theory clicked into place and was was born

im still going to stand firm on my suspicisions that DIA in the event of a Major Global Disaster the worlds so called "elite" will fly into DIA for the safety of the underground bunkers in and around that area along with many other bunkers around the World

But if this theroy is correct then the murals at DIA are VERY significant and VERY scarey .do you "elders" of this site think maybe it needs a new thread?

"is DIA the gateway to the worlds Elite"

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OK, this sort of crap just boggles the mind. I mean, it never ceases to amaze me that all these rich and powerful people are privy to great and costly secrets. Yet, for some reason unfathomable to me, they JUST HAVE TO LEAVE A BUNCH OF CLUES TO THE "TRUTH THAT ARE ONLY DECIPHERABLE BY SHUT-INS WITH INTERNET ACCESS! Honestly

Get over it already! Sometimes a banana's just a banana.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
OK, this sort of crap just boggles the mind. I mean, it never ceases to amaze me that all these rich and powerful people are privy to great and costly secrets. Yet, for some reason unfathomable to me, they JUST HAVE TO LEAVE A BUNCH OF CLUES TO THE "TRUTH THAT ARE ONLY DECIPHERABLE BY SHUT-INS WITH INTERNET ACCESS! Honestly

THREAD CLOSED : DEBUNKED

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I agree with Fitzgibbon, I can well believe that there are powerful people in the world secretly pursuing their own agenda of power (why else would I be here :p )but why do we have to get caught up in the symbolism of all the 'coincidences' (some call them signs). Numerology, the ex-President Bush holding a small plastic pyramid. Why would they do this? I hear people say stuff like... "oh I read somewhere the Illuminati / NWO like to show signs of what they plan to do / will do". Where is this proof? written in a book by someone whose 'shocking revelation' to add to the same warm pile of other rubbish by other writers is "that if you add this number to this one you get this which means this, therefore it is a sign from the NWO".

I sometimes think it is this desparation to see 'conspiracy' in the most tenuous of conincidence makes an interesting issue that has a good basis appear to be 'whacko' to the mainstream. Sometimes turning over a stone and finding bad things is enough to expose conspiracy, we don't have to look wildly at the stone to understand the significance of it being there in the first place.

I am of course a schill of the NWO - pardon me.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

By condemning Masonry, you have undermined everything this nation stands for in regard to a moral foundation and the human pursuit of liberty which equates to free will. George Washington clearly understood and presented himself as a humble servant to the people of the united States. His membership in the Masonic Lodge clearly indicates that he held in high esteem those values of hope, charity and brotherly love. He had hoped that future generations of men would follow suit. The sacred Geometry in Washington D.C. is a monument to those beliefs, so that man will always remember what is truly good.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I love how all the low-level Masons and wannabes come out in droves, claiming they know the truth behind these scrolls and pictures.

You guys really are great for a laugh or two.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Ah! As opposed to the non-Masons who somehow have acquired oh-so-much-more-knowledge from the periphery.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

By condemning Masonry,.

I dont think i ever condemed Massonry,,,why would i condem something i know little about or understand? thats just ingnorance are we not here to deny such things?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ah! As opposed to the non-Masons who somehow have acquired oh-so-much-more-knowledge from the periphery.

In the words of the great Meat Loaf, you took the words right out of my mouth. It's amazing the number of the self-styled "experts" who've never set foot in a Masonic Lodge. The fact that they're ready to uncritically believe all the Internet anti-Masonic propaganda is also a testament to the gullibility of our critics. I'm not sure whether I should be offended or take it as a joke.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
I love how all the low-level Masons and wannabes come out in droves, claiming they know the truth behind these scrolls and pictures.

The pictures (tracing boards) form part of the first three degrees. I doubt if there's a mason alive who hasn't heard or read the the explanation of them...

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Saurus]

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Saurus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join