It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Pictures?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
you started out this thread by pointing out "disturbing" pictures, but as can be seen now, that was only a pretext for the usual mason-bashing.

This is an excellent example of how beliefs of a person distort perception. If you view masonry as evil/satanic than any picture you see about freemasonry will look "disturbing" to you. Someone who thinks freemasonry is sexy, will see nude women in those pictures. And someone who doesnt have any bias either way, will see the pictures for what they actually are: Some mildly pleasant pictures with symbolism on them.

You still havent pointed out exactly what element of the pictures are Disturbing to you. If you want this thread to be taken seriously at all, then point out what is so damn disturbing about these pictures. Id be really curious to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

does a philosophy have a god i dont think so

Then you apparently aren't very familiar with philosophy. I would suggest reading Plato's "Republic", Hegel's "The Philosophy of History", and Descartes' "Meditations On First Philosophy" for examples of God in philosophy.

maybe you havent even leaned of this god because im sure masons dont get told of it until 30th degree or there abouts

Why would you be "sure" of such a silly statement like that?

as for DC look at this
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

I went to www.jesus-is-savior.com, and the first thing I noticed was their page called God Hates Beer. I immediately left that horrible website, and vowed never to return.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

if you look i said Distrubing pictures? it was a question and as i explained my train of tought at time of posting was NWO 2012 illiminati freemasonry and as i said mabey i do have an over active imagination

ok let me try to explain why one picture in particular distrubed me ....the picture is of a trace board and its called makers mark

The 'Mark' portion of the title of the degree takes its name from the practice of the stonemason appending his unique mark on his work to identify it, either for the purpose of subsequent payment or simply for posterity or as a matter of pride in his work, a practice which has existed from time immemorial; cathedrals and other prominent buildings all over the world carry the marks of the men who built them which can still be seen quite clearly on masonry which is over a thousand years old

link to picture www.tracingboards.com...-35326 its very small sorry i cant find a bigger version but i saved to pc and blew it up

and what disturbed me is this .........i was reading and looking into denver airport and as im sure you will agree its a very strange place murals masonic capestone etc etc ....in one of the murals is a small child holding a myan tablet so i went and looked it up never heard of it in my life the 2012 stuff was intresting as hell

anyway i then came across this picture and and BAM it hit me right in the face what if freemasons the elite illumnatti w/e you want to call it knew about this calander freemasons where stone masons correct as where myas and this picture this makers mark was them showing there members it was all ready ....by tht i mean the big undergound bunker/city tht is at Mt Weather ............if you blow the picture up u will see what looks an astriod of some sorts could be a star but it has a tail

now my thoughts where of 2012 and maybethis has been known about for a long time is this the eveidance ? because lets face it if 2012 is true then being in and air/water tight bunker in denver is the best place to be why
1 its there no questioning tht
2 its at very high alltitude

the picture could quite easly be interpreted as this ...a view from DIA also know as teh great hall looking at Mt Weather aka bunker with astriode falling to earth thts what disturbed me

now im not saying for one second its true but this is a conspiracy site correct and i just wanted to get it out there to see what others think if anything

by the way if its not true i think it would make a great film better than dan brown even lol

it was a thought an idea and i just wanted to share it and get some feed back thts all

[edit on 25-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

lol i didnt see where it says god hates beer i would of left too tht wasnt the original site i was intending to post but it had on it what i was trying to show you so i just posted it anyway and i think my wires my have got a little crossed as well because the god i was looking for had a spiders body a human head a toads head a cats head and i think it was the illuminatis god sorry BUT it does not take away the fact tht George Washingtons statue is in the same pose as Baphomet
www.illuminati-news.com...

i guess im alone in thinking its very strange tht the whole layout of DC is full of masonic symbolism and tht a high number of the people tht signd the constitution where known masons it just got me thinking tht it could quite posibly be the bigest and most powerfull masonic state in the world

as you are a mason is it ture tht freemosonry has its own calander
www.phoenixmasonry.org...

maybe they also belive in the myan calander as well?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

well, thanks for putting in the effort for a reply. You are right...this IS a conspiracy site, and your contribution IS interesting.

(BTW: I was hoping to be part of a grand conspiracy when I joined freemasonry, but unfortunately it never happened
)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

well, thanks for putting in the effort for a reply. You are right...this IS a conspiracy site, and your contribution IS interesting.

(BTW: I was hoping to be part of a grand conspiracy when I joined freemasonry, but unfortunately it never happened
)

maybe you joined for the wrong reasons then it was my take on things tht probley the bigest benifit for becoming a freemason was to help your self up the career ladder?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

what if freemasons the elite illumnatti w/e you want to call it knew about this calander freemasons where stone masons correct

heh, theres just so much wrong with your posts, that I'll just pick out this one thing. Throwing Freemasons, Elite and Illuminati all into one category is like me throwing Firemen, PTA Members and the City Council all into one group.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

no, I required no help up the career ladder. By the time I had joined freemasonry I was already in a position to help most of my new brethren up the career ladder...which I never did though. I was just kidding in my last post.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

im not saying i belive freemasonry IS evil im just puzzled as to why its so secret why if a freemasons reavels such secrets it is surposed to bring death to them and DC is freaky the way its layed out and the fact tht a lot of people in power are masons it makes me wonder would they be in them postions if they wasnt masons i even read somewhere tht realy amercia is not really free by tht i mean the war of indepence was a shame i read tht it was a ploy to make the people of amercia belive they are free when realy there not the british/queen/freemasons really own america i know tht is way out there

and is it is a true tht the illuminati/freemason watever you wish to call it had a very big hand in starting the french revolution and the down fall of many other sovereign countrys is it because the british royal family with the help of the so called illiminatti want to be only one royal family in the world the queen is the head of britsih freemasonry isnt she ? or at least part of it im sure thts what i read and wanst the first and bigest lodge in the world in london england? and teh fact tht if your poor j=you cant join is kinda wrong dont you think and im sure the only reasons black pleaple are allowed to join now is because they have some use ...i did read they have to have there own seprate lodge black prince hall i think it is i could be wrong so much infomation in my mind it gets a little muddled lol

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

what if freemasons the elite illumnatti w/e you want to call it knew about this calander freemasons where stone masons correct

heh, theres just so much wrong with your posts, that I'll just pick out this one thing. Throwing Freemasons, Elite and Illuminati all into one category is like me throwing Firemen, PTA Members and the City Council all into one group.

im just learning all this stuff and i take your point its just i read tht a lot of freemasons are part of the so called "elite" as are the illuminati im only looking for facts if you see one of my other threads about phil Schneider you will see i dont belive one word he says and i think i proved it
whos to say the illuminatti or freemaons are not going to be the saviours of human kind i dont know im just trying to find out as much as i can about the world and who runs it really becuase lets face it George Bush is about as intelligent as a banana so who is telling him what to say and do and i dont just mean his advisors i mean behind the scenes because he is useless his like the kd in a small town whos dad has died and he has taken over his fathers business and the towns bigest employer and is F-ing it up and makeing the whole world hate tht town lol

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It kind of sounds like you are new to the conspiracy stuff..... some people get overwhelmed and move into their basement, stock up on canned beans and water and refuse trust or contact with anyone else until they realize the world is not going to end, and that they are to minuscule for anyone of great importance to actually be cared about.

You are making conclusions, this is obvious, but doing so without understanding. Anyone can read two topics and tie them together, albeit, not a convincing connection but anyone can. I can surly find a way to prove Michael Jackson is the supreme reptilian overlord of this planet, does it make my conclusions FACT? .. no..

But.. there is an upside. Your at least reading. Now all you need to do is read the counter to what you have already read, and hopefully come to some kind of reasonable, well thought out and understood conclusion.

Simple fact is Masons do not control the world.

The answer to all the worlds problems is quite simple.. sad politicians, and a pathetic populace to self consumed to give a damn. Defeat THAT, and you defeat all the evils people blame Masons and others for.

Remember, just because the internet says the world will end in 2012, does not mean it will. Read ATS archives, we should have been dead a hundred times over since my joining, most recently we escaped a world wide economic collapse sparking a third world war with a nuclear hollocaust.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

ok i dont think i have ever said i belive masons rule the world in all honesty i think its the very old and long standing familys tht do i just think a lot of them are masons and if i haave said they do then i appoligise i have nothing personly agesnt freemasonry on thewhole although i do think the riturals rather bizar

i stated on a "quest" to find out as much as i could about 9/11 and from doing so i guess i got distarcted because freemasonry/the elite/illuminati kept poping up all over the place and then dever airport i realy do belive tht place has some significance and yes you are right i am new to all this and if it wasnt for 9/11 i doubt i would of ever have got into it all

i take 99% of what i read with a pinch of salt im very skeptical about most things aliens amogest us for exapample i dont belive tht for a second if an alien race came all tht way to earth you realy think IF they are anything like humans we wouldnt all be under there rule by now but thts not to say i dont belive they exist i think you would have to be a fool to think earth has to only form of life in the universe

have you ever had a feeling or feel you know something but you cant quite explain what it is ? well thts what denver airport did for me it was like every thing feel into place but i still couldnt explain to my self what it was

oh and when i saw the georgia guide stones tht was freaky as well but tht could just be a publicity stunt for the firm tht made them who knows but to say keep the world to 500,000,000 i hear if 2012 is true 95% of the population will be wiped out leaveing yep you guessed it tht leaves only 500,000,000

perhaps i was better off before ignorance could well and truley be bliss

or maybe i should take this aluminum foil hat off my head (joke)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

i undersatnd what you are saying about read the counter side to things i saw a video about 9/11 and i was 100& convinced it fell the way it did because it was a controleed explosion then i discoverd a site tht had page after page of "evidence" proveing this wrong i like to think im capleble of makeing my own mind up with the infomation ive been given and not be swayed in either direction

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Look, I feel really bad about this because this thread has so been all about making corrections to your posts, but I really can't let this one lie.

... is it because the british royal family with the help of the so called illiminatti want to be only one royal family in the world the queen is the head of britsih freemasonry isnt she ? or at least part of it im sure ...

The Queen has nothing whatsoever to do with freemasonry. At all. Ever. I have no idea where this little gem came from, quite frankly. She might be a patron of the Grand Charity, along with a few hundred other charities, and the monarch has always been toasted in English lodges, but that it.

She's certainly not the head. That currently is the Grand Master, the Duke of Kent.

... thts what i read and wanst the first and bigest lodge in the world in london england?

The oldest Grand Lodge is in England, but that's not quite the same thing. And even that's debatable lol.

.. im sure the only reasons black pleaple are allowed to join now is because they have some use ...

This is the strangest statement! What on earth do you mean by this? What kind of 'use' are you thinking of?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Understandable, and as a reasonable man you will no doubt understand why some of us seem so confused when those who stumble upon Masonry from other obscure sources claim to know more about Masonry then actual Masons. Hence you being so sure the minion Masons know nothing of the elite Masons.

have you ever had a feeling or feel you know something but you cant quite explain what it is ? well thts what denver airport did for me it was like every thing feel into place but i still couldnt explain to my self what it was

Denver International is a completely different topic then the one you present, however if this is where your confusion derives from I can hope to solve some of your problems.

The Airport's murals where done by an artist (forgive me I do not know the name) who presents the art in a specific manor. It has a name, I am looking for it online now but cannot seem to find it...

Anyways, they (it was a artistic movement) have done these murals all over America, the present a story but quite often hidden in messages, mostly political and reflect humanity in general. It is quite compelling work, and the fact that it pulls such emotions from so many people proves it to be a true work of art.

But it does not predict the future, but rather tell the past.. sort of.. this is where humanity is but we should overcome it in a way. It has nothing to do with "NWO" .. the way people come to this conclusion is that the displays of death and destruction must mean large scale war .. or a one world government, but no where is that actually portraited by the artist.

Also note, there is no Masonic symbolism in the art either.. none at all, and not only is there no Masonic symbolism, there is no Masonic theme or story or lesson within it either... its just a compelling artistic view of humanity.

As for the capstone, many, many buildings have capstones, including many public buildings (libraries, capitals, ect, ect) including many in DC. I am sure there is a video on the net of a capstone ceremony.

Ah yes, Leo Tanguma is a Chicano artist...

Hope it cleared some up. You can search ATS data base for tons of threads on Denver. Lots of things.. like how it has a underground base to house the Queen of England, how its a giant Swastika, and how the Masonic Capstone is actually a homing beacon for the giant alien mother ship that is coming in 2012.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

lol i didnt see where it says god hates beer i would of left too

Well, at least we agree on that. As Benjamin Franklin once said, beer is proof that there is a God, and that He loves us.

tht wasnt the original site i was intending to post but it had on it what i was trying to show you so i just posted it anyway and i think my wires my have got a little crossed as well because the god i was looking for had a spiders body a human head a toads head a cats head and i think it was the illuminatis god sorry

No problem. What you've just described is not a god, but a spirit from a medieval book of magic named Buer. The Illuminati did not a specific god. Like the Masons, the Illuminati accepted members of all religions. Its leader, Dr. Adam Weishaupt, was a Deist.

BUT it does not take away the fact tht George Washingtons statue is in the same pose as Baphomet

Both Washington's statue and Levi's Baphomet are seated in the Hermetic position. It signifies the alchemical maxim "As above, so below". It should also be pointed out that when Levi created his Baphomet, he did not intend it to be viewed as evil. Baphomet is an apt symbol of the animalistic forces in nature.

i guess im alone in thinking its very strange tht the whole layout of DC is full of masonic symbolism and tht a high number of the people tht signd the constitution where known masons it just got me thinking tht it could quite posibly be the bigest and most powerfull masonic state in the world

It is true that many of our forfathers were Masons. We take great pride in this, in that they all risked their "lives, fortunes, and sacred honor" in securing our freedom and independence.

as you are a mason is it ture tht freemosonry has its own calander
www.phoenixmasonry.org...

maybe they also belive in the myan calander as well?

We use a simplified version of the Hebrew calender. The Masonic date A.L. is determined by adding 4000 to the current year A.D. For example, in the Masonic calendar, this would be the year 6007 A.L.

Freemasonry does not use the Mayan calendar. Personally, I think the Mayans were fruitcakes.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

thank you takeing the time to clear these things up for me appreciate it i do hope you know im not anti masonic i guess like many i have very little understanding of it but all tht secrecy only goes to fuel peoples imagination including mine im sure freemasonry is a nobal thing its a shame im poor or i could join lol

and lets all hope the myan's are fruite cakes i havent found any evidence yet of any other of there predictions/prophecys tht have come true im still looking

ive actuly been to the grand masonic hall in londons holborn and it is a fine example of an art deco building art deco is some of my favorite type of architecture its very impressive

i guess if your a freemason and you see people "bashing" it ...it must kinda feel like being jewish and seeing people be anti semitic

i hope you dont think im "bashing" freemasonry because im not im just trying to find out what if anything is really going on in our world may i ask what degree you are please

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
haha, you just woke up some of the most knowledgeable masons on the board...

on a side note, I'm glad to hear you recently became interested in conspiracy theories, although i prefer to call it 'alternative history.' It drops the negative connotation, until people make the connection

you came to the right place for getting opinions and reading discussions on this stuff. Since you are all over the place, what in particular do you find most interesting? which topics? perhaps we could give you some suggestions, so you have a place to start, with a little more focus

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

i dont understand this >>haha, you just woke up some of the most knowledgeable masons on the board... i think you mean ive grabed there attention right?

my main concern is 9/11 i just dont buy it and my other concern is why is dever airport called the great hall and wtf are the murals all about and why is there a child holding a myan tablet in one of them what if any is the significance of tht i read tht the artist was given a brief on what to paint then they retracted tht

on a side note and this could mean nothing but i was on google earth looking for some underground bases and Mt Raven with is near camp david someone ha makrd a spot as a heli pad but its not like a normal heli pad symbol is a very large maltese cross why tht and what is the significance of tht ... in all honesty and ive never been there DIA but it creeps me out

i have this feeling there is more to tht place than meets the eye i mean its very close to Mt Weather is it where all the "elite" will fly in the day the # hits the fan to the safty of the underground bunker and then resurface when the coast is clear and and then take over the world complealy with there NWO ? ive even read the Queen of england has secertly been buying up land there is this because she has some insite to say a massive global flood tht could be comeing colorado is at a vey high altitude what if this 2012 stuff is true and the world does shift off its axes and the polor caps melt tht would bring a massive flood to the world wouldnt it what of teams of scientists have worked out it is true the govenments would never tell us because the worlds population would go crazy

its only an idea and i dont even realy know how i came up with it which in its self is kinda scary but then again like i have said i do have an over active imagination at times i admit tht but maybe tht is because ive been brought up to be open minded wich in its self is a good thing realy right?
maybe whats realy going on is all the things ive been reading and seeing online have all got jumbled up in my brain and this whole thery is my brains whay of makeing sense of it all who knows all i know is i have lernt a hell of a lot of things i never would of if it hadnt of been for 9/11 and i feel i have to do something for the people in the WTC whos last decision in life was either jump or burn and thts how i ended up here

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

i dont understand this >>haha, you just woke up some of the most knowledgeable masons on the board... i think you mean ive grabed there attention right?

I bet he was referring to your last post in which you spoke so reasonably that it is something we are not accustomed to here, I would not doubt some people had to read it twice because they couldn't believe their eyes!

my main concern is 9/11 i just dont buy it and my other concern is why is dever airport called the great hall and wtf are the murals all about and why is there a child holding a myan tablet in one of them what if any is the significance of tht i read tht the artist was given a brief on what to paint then they retracted tht

Read above what I had to say about the Murals, and "The Great Hall" is not a Masonic term, at least not here in the States, cannot speak for the Euros but here we have no Great Hall.

Research the Chicano Movement.

on a side note and this could mean nothing but i was on google earth looking for some underground bases and Mt Raven with is near camp david someone ha makrd a spot as a heli pad but its not like a normal heli pad symbol is a very large maltese cross why tht and what is the significance of tht ... in all honesty and ive never been there DIA but it creeps me out

Why would you look at a public satellite program for something underground?

Nuclear fall out shelters are scattered across the country, as far as I know Mt. Weather was actually retired and now obsolete. It is called a plan for contingency, every nation has some kind of plan, and since the beginning of the Cold War we have had places established to keep the country intact during Nuclear War. Nothing "sinister" and it does not mean they are planning (who ever they is) to nuke us all and hide in holes. It means that the political stage really is a real time process and that one day an enemy is stable, the next its taken over by a rouge General who launches all the nukes. You never know, but our government needs to be prepared .. kinda glad they have institutions like Mt. Weather.

No DIA is not an underground base.

ive even read the Queen of england has secertly been buying up land there is this because she has some insite to say a massive global flood tht could be comeing colorado is at a vey high altitude what if this 2012 stuff is true and the world does shift off its axes and the polor caps melt tht would bring a massive flood to the world wouldnt it what of teams of scientists have worked out it is true the govenments would never tell us because the worlds population would go crazy

If the Ice Caps melted, the sea would rise an average of 20-25 feet........ I think most places (except the Florida) would be left intact, even little ol me in Ohio would be safe. I wouldn't have to drive as far to get to the ocean either...

maybe whats realy going on is all the things ive been reading and seeing online have all got jumbled up in my brain and this whole thery is my brains whay of makeing sense of it all who knows all i know is i have lernt a hell of a lot of things i never would of if it hadnt of been for 9/11 and i feel i have to do something for the people in the WTC whos last decision in life was either jump or burn and thts how i ended up here

9/11 was a great symbol as to why 1. our foreign policy stinks. 2. Bureaucracies fail. 3. How easily it is to corrupt (further) our political system.

Was 9/11 an inside job? .. Wrong forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join