It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Costing $720 Million Each Day, Group Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just wonder how much money is enough for all these CEOs of companies who are in Iraq... man, even if I was a greedy bastard such as they, I'd jump off the wagon when I had 30 million... I mean, you can survive on 1 million if you had to... I am not justifying their profits, just questioning their motives... how much money is enough? 300 million? 500 million? and what then? make MORE money from the war in Iran? makes me sick man....

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
WHERE IS THIS MONEY COMING FROM????

I know we get lots at April 15th, but common, we spend it all away.

15 trill doesn't go far for a nation these days.

And they expect us to afford universal health care??

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You may just be able to afford universal health care if you put that money spent on the war towards your nation.

Instead of that money saving lives, it's being spent on destroying them. Sounds like a genius investment to me. lol.

Billions of dollars spent on a war, in which it's only noticeable product is the creation of a group of people who want revenge for what has happened to their families.

Bush keeps saying that the war is to keep America safe. In reality, you're giving people justification to hate the United States enough to want to attack it.
Sensible countries deal with terrorism by boosting the capabilities of the local authorities... not by giving justification to the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
I just wonder how much money is enough for all these CEOs of companies who are in Iraq... man, even if I was a greedy bastard such as they, I'd jump off the wagon when I had 30 million... I mean, you can survive on 1 million if you had to... I am not justifying their profits, just questioning their motives... how much money is enough? 300 million? 500 million? and what then? make MORE money from the war in Iran? makes me sick man....

thats tru thay do it for some type of reasn so thay can invest in another war and take more out it never ends this money ring like 10mil is enogh i would probely give half to charitys and help like good bands do and ppl not like gw bush spends it on killing humans i swear his a nut like has a homar brain

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
$720 Million that doesn't even exist!

The country will be more in imaginary debt with other countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join