It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
yeh its quit bad he shouldent get all this attention he should get peed on back for the humilation he put the lady that now is dead

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aspectwarrior

And how would, you feel if this was done to your mother, sister, father or brother who was dying in the street, and someone comes up weither drunk or not, and urinates all over them, then posts it on You Tube, you would just as shocked and angry as many other members on here are.

So no it is not blowing this out of proportion ad you put it. It is down right disrespectfull and disgusting. Some standards you have towards other human beings if you find this acceptable.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spencerjohnstone

love the way u put it mate he is right u know that mate anyone treating another human been like that must be insane drunk or not drunk

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by satire111
i would like to add that the doorway in which this lady died was the front door to her house, she was not homeless she was mentally handicaped and was returning from a caring friends house up the road with some new clothes she had been given, it was afternoon around five pm and the unhuman act was undertaken by a guy who will blame drink or whatever for his unhuman selfish act ironically the lady lived in hartlepool because she and her local family from billingham thought she was safe living there. Whatever happens to this guy in court i can assure everyone it will not be the end of the matter the guy was not on his own and he and his mates will never know the hour that pay back will occur

6 months in Holme House

I understand that this will not be the end of the matter

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In a way, this is worse than all those violent atrocities we hear of at television. It's a new kind of atrocity, instead of the usual bloody violence, it's a complete disregard for the value of a human being: finding it laugh matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
DeadFlagBlues say's,

Karma doesn't work like a bank. You can't really deposit karma and eventually pay for it at one point in time. Not to take anything away from what you're saying because people like these need to be done away. Permanently.

What I meant to say was.......The people who did this Horrible Atrocity should get the same payback when they are dying. Of course, that would make the one's who do the punishing....... no better then the ones being punished. (Doe's that make sense?)

Maybe the law could save the tapes and show their children/grandchildren them when they come of age? Look Kids what a fine person your father/grandfather was!

Believe me, I know there's worse crimes out there! But what it comes down to.......Is this poor woman could have been your mother or mine. That's why you are seeing the rage.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He should be put in jail for a month with a copy of the news article sewn into his shirt, they'll take real good care of him on the inside.

No women no children its the rule.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In my opinion YouTube shouldn't even show these type of disgusting videos.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The men and his two friends should be punished severely. A lion should eat their testicles, as punishment.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
What an idiot.

Whoever that guy is, should be done the same upon him.

@ theRiverGoddess, is he even a human at all?

[edit on 22-9-2007 by TheoOne]

well it did happen in hartlepool, if you have ever had the misfortune of going to hartlepool you would not be suprised by this sort of thing, infact the fact that a person from hartlepool can use a computer is more of a suprise

oh and this popped in to mind aswell...the monkey hangers of hartlepool

Monkey Hanger is the affectionate term by which Hartlepudlians are often known by other residents of Great Britain.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_PR
The men and his two friends should be punished severely. A lion should eat their testicles, as punishment.

I agree. That is seriously horrible, drunk or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The man is AN ABORTION THAT LIVED.

That's the best i can put this one.

The very fact we are talking about him is exactly what he wants.

Shame on us. :shk:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I suspect by what satire111 has posted, there are plans afoot to ensure that all 3 chimp chokers will get their comeuppance,
(that doesn't look like a proper word
).

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Freeborn]

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Freeborn]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabid Cerebral
if this was true, then this man should be disembowled and stuck up on a pike to die a long painful death in the middle of the street while people take turns throwing feces at him

Even if he did get such a punishment. It wouldn't be punishment enough for such a person.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
In my opinion YouTube shouldn't even show these type of disgusting videos.

Youtube doesnt they usually get removed or posted on other sicker sites such as uselessjunk or sikvid.

Would you be upset if they put his public execution on youtube for this?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Oh holy #. I read this on Yotsuba and thought it was a joke, I didn't think it was actually real.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i dont even think there is a video that exists on youtube anymore its gone i think

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OK, this is totally repulsive behavior of which absolutely nothing good can be said,

BUT

to say that this the harbinger of the collapse of all morality is a bit overly dramatic. Mankind's been thru far worse epochs.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Even as jaded a person as I am, even I am speechless.

I cannot honestly believe it-and everyone says the yanks are uncivilized.

It occurs to me-speaking out loud, that there was a chance he might have been able to help her-he didn't know.

That was one sick person/animal.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Yeah, even if she was a total goner he could have at least tried. I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he was probably abused as a child...it's hard for me to imagine someone being this depraved under any other circumstances.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join