It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think your all taking this out of proportion the guy was drunk, many times while being drunk i've urinated on things i should n't someone's cat, my computer, my best friend, an electric fence, never a dieing woman i'm quick to add.

Stop getting upset people, stop presuming so much, think of the positive, this guy in a drunken stupor probably thought the woman was dieing from dehydration, stuck for refreshments he did his best all over her face.

Now go figure that!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspectwarrior

I think your all taking this out of proportion the guy was drunk, many times while being drunk i've urinated on things i should n't someone's cat, my computer, my best friend, an electric fence, never a dieing woman i'm quick to add.

Stop getting upset people, stop presuming so much, think of the positive, this guy in a drunken stupor probably thought the woman was dieing from dehydration, stuck for refreshments he did his best all over her face.

Now go figure that!

Just because these are excuses you use to justify your lifestyle have no bearing in this discussion. I want the 5 seconds of my life back...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well yeah, that too. Empathy is the root of education though, so therefore I'd say lack of education. I think if the person was educated, he or she would understand what empathy is. By that I mean I'm not talking about carrying a degree or anything in sort of, you know.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I never said the guy wasn't an ass. And obviously if i knew the person he did this to i would find his friends and set their cars on fire. But the people screaming "OMG HE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE AND KILLED" are completley out of line.

Are you saying what he did is worse than Rape?

Are you saying what he did is worse that Murder?

There is no such thing as the human race ok? Humans are just monkeys that got a little too smart. The purouse of humanity is to make money and live well (prove me wrong).

Humans as a colective whole serve no purpouse. We need to consume everything to survive, and after thousands of years..we still don't have one universal goal.

He was drunk and did something terribly offensive..but i don't think that means he needs to be drawn and quartered for it. He probably thought she was homeless, and simply drunk and sleeping.

Please spare me the My-Heart-Bleeds-For-You BS..it simply makes me want to puke. That overly compasionate, I-Cry-Everytime-Someone-Dies seriously just comes off as the fakest ****. Yes we should be compasionate and care for others, but some people take it so far that it seems to me they are just trying to buy themselves some good will in God's graces.

People act like this guy just murdered a room full of babies. Christ it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. It's something he'll pay a very steep fine for, and probably do like 6 months to 2 years in jail for. That's punishment enough. He did NOT contribute to her dying. It's not like he beat her to death with a bat and then put it on youtube.

He simply make a joke in poor taste, in a state of drunken confussion. The only reason i'm mad is because people will look at this story and be like "oh see, that's why weed should still be illegal..and that's why alcohol is bad". This is the action of 1 man...don't let him **** it up for the rest of us.

I'm pretty sure the guy addmitted he was sorry. And i'm sure if he knew she was literally dying (and not just another drunken passed out bum on the street) that he would have called her an ambulance instead of abusing her.

Regardless...if you all claim to be so "enlightend" and better than everyone else..then stop calling for him to be hung from the highest tree you can find.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to agree with the fact that this guy is a moron and has no conscience whatsoever. I also agree with what Spawwwn said. So many people take the holier-than-thou route just because they wouldn't do something like this, but they would have no problem stealing some stuff from a family-owned store when no one was looking. "It's okay to judge others, but no one is allowed to judge me."

With that said, when I saw the topic I started laughing. Not because what he did was funny, but because what he did sounds so ludicrous and you would never believe anyone would do such a thing. It sounds more like something you would see in a SNL skit than a real-life event.

Sadly, because this really happened it isn't funny. But don't tell me you wouldn't be laughing your butt off if you saw this on a skit on SNL.

[edit on 9/22/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawwwn

Yeah, if you would have read a lot of the posts... We're saying it's an outrage. Most of us aren't necessarily gauging it or comparing it. If I have to do 30 days for being better at punching than 2 frat kids ...

He definitely needs to do a grip of time for his standing actions and those of which he didn't take to save a life.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

no exscuses or justification theres nothing wrong with my life, in fact its great being me.

c'mon the guys out of order yeah sure and yeah he's probably not a good person.

lets consider "he who is without sin casteth the first stone"

he peed on someone he didn't know was dieing, if that guy or any of his friends had known she was dieing they probably would have phoned for a paramedic.

But No the guy messes up, and now people are thinking of different ways of how to punish the guy. State murders are too good for that guy pfffttt

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aspectwarrior

Drastic improvment over your last post. I agree. I don't think he should be subject to capital punishment. A jail sentence should suit him.. The more people like these off the streets, the better it would be for everybody.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
people like this need to be hanged for their complete idiocy. what an a-hole!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i would like to add that the doorway in which this lady died was the front door to her house, she was not homeless she was mentally handicaped and was returning from a caring friends house up the road with some new clothes she had been given, it was afternoon around five pm and the unhuman act was undertaken by a guy who will blame drink or whatever for his unhuman selfish act ironically the lady lived in hartlepool because she and her local family from billingham thought she was safe living there. Whatever happens to this guy in court i can assure everyone it will not be the end of the matter the guy was not on his own and he and his mates will never know the hour that pay back will occur

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

No you just missed the point but thanks for patronising me.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Shock and disgust..that about wraps up how feel. I'm not that far from where this happened and its scarey there are idiots like this about. This whole 'pursuit of fame at all costs' mentality has gotten out of control of late. Sure youtube isn't 'totally' full of head cases and weirdos, but how far is this sort of thing allowed to progress before someone in authority says 'thats enough..block the site /close it down'?

I really dont understand this whole fame thing at all...the idea of not having a oment to myself and my every move being the worlds breakfast fodder isn't something I personally would like. Although I do acknowledge that there are some who crave that sort of thing.

Ideally for people to be 'famous' they should acually do something of note or have some sort of achievement (or be entertaining). Not everyone is talented enough to be famous,...not everyone deserves it. Its seems a reality check such as this one may have done this guy some good.

Drunk or not there is simply no excuse for behaviour like that in a civilised society. We are not animals and its time some sections of society stopped behaving as such. What to this guy was obviously 'temendous fun', was no way for anyone dead of dying to be treated.

A while in prison should help him a bit I think. I have a feeling once some of the old lags inside find out about what he did , his time wont be easy. Being a human is not carte blanche to behave as you wish, there are standard that every being on the planet should atain.... again we are not animals and its time people who commit crimes such as these were reminded strongly of this fact.

Wayne...

[edit on 22/9/2007 by the secret web]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

How can this be taken out of proportion. It shouldnt matter if the guy was drunk or on drugs etc... How can someone do such a thing to another individual.

I find it totally discusting and it makes sad to be called british because of that persons actions. I hope that everyone else in the world who may be reading this thread does not think that we are all such heartless people here in the UK. I hope that they lock him up and throw away the key, but in reality he will probably get something like 5-6 years and will be out in 2.

its so sad, so sad....

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

Have you ever done something while drunk you regretted and then be publicly shamed and punished for that error.

Maybe, the guy already had an anti-social attitude possibly brought on by living in such an unforgiving world.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawwwn

WOW, thats a lot of harsh comments. That guy robbed that lady of any remaining dignity that she may have had in her final moments of life for his own amusment and then decided to show the world exactly how he did it.

In my book thats as good as killing someone. I sincerly hope that the people at youtube pulled that video from their site as soon as they were made aware of it.

It totally sickens me to think that there are people like that, that are capable of such unfeeling, degrading behaviour.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No i can honestly say that i never have. no matter how drunk i could get myself i would never stoop so low as to do something as shamefull as that.

Being drunk does not mean that you can do what ever you like and does not mean that you can take someones dignity like that.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspectwarrior
Have you ever done something while drunk you regretted

God knows I have, I bet almost all of us have. But nothing that comes even close to this total disregard for another human's health, feelings and dignity.

Maybe, the guy already had an anti-social attitude possibly brought on by living in such an unforgiving world.

Oh yeah, blame everyone but the criminal, where have I heard that before?

[edit on 9/22/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Lifes a bit more complicated than that. Having a knee jerk right wing reaction to anti-social behaviour is not thinking straight.

Sure punish the guy but don't put limits on the causality of what happened here.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

no i can honestly say that i would not be laughing at that vid. Put yourself in the place of the lady in question, how would you feel if you were on the ground in the last seconds of life, you look up and see somone doing that to you. how would you feel?, how would the rest of your family feel?

I bet that the familiy of the man are deeply ashamed of him.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You talk as though he's a kitten or something. He's an adult who knew exactly what he was doing and should have thought about the reprecussions of his actions. As much as the justice system and I disagree with eachother or how much I think county guards are dicks... I honestly hope he get's the maximum sentence for what he's being charged for. I don't know why you insist on defending this low-life or attempt to justify his state of mind..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join