It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Reading this made my stomech feel like I am falling, really kind of sick like.....and I started to cry.

You know there are things that once you've seen them you can't 'un-see' them and they burn themselves on the back of your eyelids. In this case this was something I really did not want to know about the human condition for it disgusts me to know I am part of such a sad race of beings.

Yes, I know, River Goddess.
I know it all too painfully.

And I am actually horrified by the fact that the media didn't make a greater fuss about it. They should have.

Instead, the presenters pulled out their clownish "sad" faces while reporting about it - and that was it.

Oh, I am sure they were disgusted and what-not personally... But as media people they should have pushed this incident much much farther. As it is, it came through as just another (God, how I hate and despise the following expression!) "sad comment on the times we live in".

Well, the "times we live in" are made by each and everyone of us, aren't they?

Which is why I am glad that people like you exist.
And my heart aches for them.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aspectwarrior

You know what, buddy? I've NEVER called for the termination of someone's account on ANY board or internet or BBS forum I've ever been.

But for the love of God, your comment was so tasteless, insensitive and so lacking in anything resembling intelligence in any way, that for the first time I'm going to make that request of an Admin.

I STRONGLY vote you off ATS and I frankly think we'll all be better off for it.

Get a life, grow up. Then come back.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is the sickest thing i ever heard and ive heard alot of sick things
the real reason behind all this is drink and drugs in order to stop crimes like this police, govenment and us, need crack down on drug and drink abuse, some people obviously cant handle being drunk, i gotta admit i get drunk alot and yh i may do things i regret and stupid stuff and get into fights but thats normal (when your drunk anyway
)
we can throw this guy in jail but theres others like him out there maybe some that are even sicker and i can bet you that 95% of sick crimes like this will be caused drink and drugs

i think the message here is simple

crack down on the cause and you solve the problem!!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"Its a sign of the times"

No its not. There have been deviants throughout all history.

"Its representative of what humanity has come to"

No its not. We are representative of humanity.

"It shows how evil humans are"

No it doesnt. It shows how evil a small percentage of humanity can become under negative influences.

"Media should have given this much more attention"

No it shouldnt have. It already gives a**holes too much attention. More attention should be given to the heroes of society.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Disgusting.
Can't believe someone made a shirt of it.
www.cafepress.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
"Its a sign of the times"

No its not. There have been deviants throughout all history.

"Its representative of what humanity has come to"

No its not. We are representative of humanity.

"It shows how evil humans are"

No it doesnt. It shows how evil a small percentage of humanity can become under negative influences.

"Media should have given this much more attention"

No it shouldnt have. It already gives a**holes too much attention. More attention should be given to the heroes of society.

to a certain degree yes, it is the human condition, same as it ever was, same as campaigns to end numerous things like "war", "racism" etc are doomed as you cannot, no matter how hard you try, change the human condition.

However, I do think the general direction of society and prevailing cultural, political, media etc influences can make such occurrences MORE likely to happen, ie, people would be more likely to rob, steal, humiliate, denegrate etc than they were in the 1930s (for example)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is completely sick and the man involved needs to immediately be placed in some sort of mental institution for life, in saying that, I'm an active member of the youtube community but I'd never watch or search for anything like this. If anyone has the link post it so I can get it flagged then quickly removed from the website. It's idiots like this guy who give youtube and the internet in general a bad name

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NapalmJoe2
Disgusting.
Can't believe someone made a shirt of it.
www.cafepress.com...

Ya that really does not surprise me.

Other than that it is available so soon after the incident.

But it is the 21st Century so I guess I should have

Originally posted by Grimlexx
If anyone has the link post it so I can get it flagged then quickly removed from the website. It's idiots like this guy who give youtube and the internet in general a bad name

The video was never posted on Youtube, so it's all good

[edit on 9/29/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If you thought that post was serious there's something wrong with you.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If you thought that post was serious there's something wrong with you.

Comming from you, whom thinks that urinating on a dying woman is acceptable you have just lost all crediability in here.... And another thing why just attack my criticism of your comment, others in here also attacked your comments...So Why just the comment I made with reagards to your posting???? Why specifically, Highlight my posting? and not others?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by dgtempe

I suspect by what satire111 has posted, there are plans afoot to ensure that all 3 chimp chokers will get their comeuppance,
(that doesn't look like a proper word
).

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Freeborn]

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Freeborn]

Maybe I should report satire111 to the police for breaking the law namely, conspiracy to commit a criminal act, and make a complaint against you for inciting a public disorder offence. No ones above the law Freeborn and after all I would only be doing my civic duty.

Mad Scientist and Spawwn are right there are many things going on in the world today that are simply wrong. The genocide in Darfur for one, I wish people would get this upset about things like that.

Satire111 wants to go beat up this guy or worse, Dr Love wants to hang him and all the while men are murdered protecting there families, their women raped and their children thrown into a fire. Keep it in proportion people we can do without the avalanche of over-reaction, it's like a popularity contest init! I'm more digusted than you...... No! I'm more disgusted than you. Get a grip!.

Maybe you should all gang up on me and get me banned for having a different opinion.

Just an honest opinion LOL!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spencerjohnstone

Whoa hold on, SpencerJohnstone an intelligent Scot with integrity are you not, you disappoint me. Look I'm out of order on some level but then so are you lot, public over-reactions don't sit right with me and I'm asking for it by taking on so many people. If you feel I'm singling you out it's only because your a worthy opponent.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by aspectwarrior]

[edit on 18-10-2007 by aspectwarrior]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
The Brits....

I still wonder why the death penalty has been removed because i'm all for it when i see read this pathetic true story.

What's next? Eating the flesh of an old dying man in the street to please a virtual audience... there are no limits i guess.

The french

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Idiots live and the worst thing is we celebrate them.

That woman was dying, he had the choice to call an ambulance and save her life or piss on her.

That woman's last sensations are being pissed on then covered in foam, then laughed at???

If that was my mother I would hunt him down and kill him very slowly and painfully. in fact if I see him I may just do that anyway.

We see death and destruction daily but how far do we have to go before we would sooner make a "funny" snuff video than help someone? God I feel sick...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Just as an update to this thread ... they guy has been sent to jail (see link below for full story)

apparently he got 3 years !

The Times online

I'm a little too mad to make any further comments on this just yet .......

The only thing i have to say to everyone is .... please do not judge all us british citizens by this individuals sick actions.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

We won't. We have our own fair share of low lifed morons here in the states. I think there's something put in the water to create sub-humans.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus

apparently he got 3 years !

*Foams at the mouth with rage*

You can take that as a meaning for that i am speechless.

I want this man to die or serve life, and cast my soul into hell for all i care.

EDIT: Okay... i'll settle for the knowledge that one day he'll realise the seriousness of what he's done and torture himself for the rest of his life about it.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Thanks for the reply NGC2736. I'm a little stuck for words (and i dont want to get banned for abusive language) to express how disapointed i am on that jail sentence.

I think i did predict that type of sentence earlier in this thread, i hoped that the british legal system would prove me wrong and make an example of his individual - sadly that wasnt the case.

i can only imagine what the relatives of the woman are thinking right at this minute ... they must be as discusted as i am at the sentance.

I really hope that this guy gets what he deserves while hes in jail.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

You might see your wish come true. Three years is a long time for something to happen when someone like that is in with people that want a reason to feel like they are not the worst of the lot.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Actually this guy was imprisoned for 3 years for urniating on someone who is dying, maybe he will spend his time in prison thinking about what he has done both to this womans dignity, and also her family/

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.

I would have thrown the full book at him for doing something so, dissrespectufull, vulgar.... But noadays it does not surprise me, with a group of youngsters thrown stones at an elderly man causing him a heart attack, whom died . The UK is going to the dogs to say teh least.....

Source

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join