It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riding the wave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed changes around them. Like the store on the corner is "Poppie's and Marie's" one day and then the next it is "Marie's and Poppie's".

I drove down a road with a thriving mall on the right and then one week later drove it again. It was about three months into a large construction project. Demolition of old buildings had happened. Site leveling had happened. Basement construction was complete. The project was framed up and the walls were going on the next time I drove it. I think it was more like five days than a week. They were making one big building. There was no sign of anything at all going on before the second drive. The mall was a block square, this was a big building.

Nobody was going out of business. I have shrugged this kind of thing off lots of times with a "I just wasn't paying enough attention to what was going on around me." I did that until the gosh darn lake appeared itself one day. I know it takes more than a day to make a lake. That was when I started really paying attention.

It's really kinda weird and scary. I don't know what it is. I almost don't want to say that these are different places, but it seems almost like they are. One day I can drive and the entire roadside is littered with debris everywhere all over the place, and I see people throwing things out their windows. The next is not the same. Everything is enough like itself from day to day that I experience continuity.

So my question is, am I moving across closely connected realities? Or is reality itself changing around me? I don't think I'm crazy, but they never do...lol...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i don't understand what you mean by the lake and as for the big building there was a huge super walmart being build in my area and after a week or so it was done and they were stocking shelves

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I talk too much. And try to explain too much. It's just how I roll. I should have made a simple post that said:

Does anyone else feel like reality is shifting underneath them?

I tried to provide some examples that explained why I felt like this and made myself more unclear.

The lake was just that. I drive the same route through the city every day. One day no lake. Next day, lake. Just that fast.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I too have noticed the temporal shifts in reality.

In early July It seemed like the propensity of cars were white, then by the 25th, most of the cars I saw were shades of grey or brown.

I also notice the name switching on the signs.

But the most extraordinary thing is that feeling I get when I go out to my van to go to work in the morning and everything seems to have shifted while I was asleep. Hard to explain.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikebluepez

The lake was just that. I drive the same route through the city every day. One day no lake. Next day, lake. Just that fast.

that's really weird could there have been trees in the way and they cleared them out to build something? if not i have absolutely no idea what happened

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

This was an undeveloped area, only grass by the airport. I look to see the planes go off, so I am sure there wasn't a lake of any kind there before. Then one day mid-week it is there. I shook my head and just didn't get it. It is a fairly large sized lake by city standards......

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ever since I moved to the big city i feel like life is changing at a alarming raite. Maybe its because I'm from a small town, and I've never really gotten use to the fast pase of life out here. But recently I felt the same way as you do. Like i'm in the move "Dark City"

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think a central thing that I forgot to mention is that nobody else seems to notice any of the changes that I do. It's like they were always there.

And yes, I have read The Lathe of Heaven and it's not at all like that. I just notice things that smack me in the face....lol....

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
maybe for some odd reason over one night they some how dug a big lake and filled it.... lol
i really don't know what to tell you

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
it is interesting that you bring this up. all this week, i have been experiencing what you describe. i am certain that the powers that be want us to realize that you can not believe what you see but you can believe what you can feel.

i believe it has to do with the countless dimensions blending into the common dimensions that we have been familar with for years. i think everything is becoming clearer, or more distorted based on your viewpoint, as 2012 nears.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yeah... there's been a lot of road construction, stuff like that, all over town, in differing places, all summer. Even more than that, though, there have been some serious changes in energy. Like, one day, things will be chaotic and I'll be having a horrible day, and most days will be like that for a while. Then, one day, things will run smoothly, despite the previous chaotic atmosphere, and it makes no sense to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikebluepez

Have you noticed any changes inside of your own home?

I have noticed changes in the timeline for a while now. I recall very clearly the execution of Nelson Mandela, and yet he walked out of prison very much alive and became President of South Africa.

I have noticed various kinds of time shifts taking place with greater frequency, and I wonder about their relationship to electro-magnetic fluctuations and the possibility of dimensions collapsing to a singularity.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikebluepez
I talk too much. And try to explain too much. It's just how I roll. I should have made a simple post that said:

Does anyone else feel like reality is shifting underneath them?

I tried to provide some examples that explained why I felt like this and made myself more unclear.

i think a doctor would call this Schizophrenia. ok i will stop now. reality is diffrent for every one the only way your reality would change for you is if you allow it. the way you precive the world changes all of the time when new veriables com into play..

there is a film called what the bleep do we know, i believe this could help you understand this subject alittle better..

[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
we have been talking about reality here. its a stretch but might shed some light..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Interesting thread, but these changes are things that are I notice while wide awake and just going about my normal routines. Once something is changed it doesn't seem to revert back to what it was before. Not such a huge thing that bugs me all the time, but rather something I have noticed going on for a while now and I just wondered if anyone else experienced similar things...........

I realize it is all subjective. Memory is faulty. But some of this stuff is one day to the next. Even I can remember that far back with clarity....lol... I was just wondering if it is closely related multi-verse stuff, is there anything that I can do to effect where I am going. Or am I just a piece of cork on the river along for the ride.....

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I haven't noticed any changes in my home, and I am very much within this place and would notice right away if it was changed in any way. I have noticed these changes in the world around me.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikebluepez

i said it was a strech. i just thought it would help. i cant say that i have had the same things happen. i thought it might help. the film i listed can be downloaded for free from lime wire. it will shed some light on this subject.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have been resistant to admit I have noticed changes. I've been the perfect slave, drunk and jonesing for nicotine. But when I say "where did that one store go?", to my brother and he says , "what store?". This would be a store in a small town that we have bought many a beer, now its on the next block with a different name. Not to mention different people running the place.
Maybe I'm just that drunk, but I don't think I'm that stupid.
Thanks for your post crawlie.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
sorry, i meant Ilikebluepez. That was a definite beer shift.
me creepy and you with the crawlie signature.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Greetings all,

Thanks for starting this wonderful thread. I to have noticed small things changeing. Names on signs, advances in technology that are just not possible in the given time they were supposedly researched.

Time seeming to go faster or slower is another thing I have noticed. Places changeing postion or comeing into existance, or not being there anymore.

People I know who suddenly do not know me, and vica versa. All sorts of weird things. Now I know people are gonna call me Shizo, or something of that nature.

But I swear I do notice this and I am glad I am not the only one.

But my question is this. After you notice these things do any of you feel like you have been moved sideways thru something. I know this sounds off. But I get this weird natous (sp?) feeling. And I feel like someone has moved me thru left or right in my perception of things.

Thanks once again.

new topics

top topics

join