It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vrillon ETI, 1977 Television Hijacking Incident

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
30th. Anniversary,
This is the audio from television hijacking incident from November 26, 1977 in the United Kingdom. At 5:10pm on November 26th, 1977, the audio portion of a news broadcast was interrupted by a mysterious voice. The speaker identified himself as Vrillon. He claimed to represent the Ashtar Galactic Command and he had a message for humanity.

Have a listen, short vid, a lot to think about...

Whether it is real or not should not matter. The message is spot-on and should be shared.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-9-2007 by hightowerx]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I do remember someone talking about something like this years ago, probably something else. Very interesting ,and deserves some looking into.
Could this be just a publicity stunt by the radio station? I heard him talk about the age of Aquarius! Cool! Looney Tunes music!!! Total Mind Control, I love it!!! maybe this is what V for vendetta was based on?
DWT

[edit on 18-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow... makes me think a lot about 2012 and the change to the Age of Aquarius. Are there other documents on this happening in 77? Back then wouldn't have took a lot to do somthing like this, even with that echo sound.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ya that video gave me goosebumps....very nice find.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is said that broadcasting authorities had released an official explanation: The transmission was a hoax carried out by students using inexpensive equipment and a car battery. HUH???

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
hmm never heard about that one .. a great find mate ! Age of aquarius ..well this could mean the return of the beeing from sirius as they were belived to be of aquatic origins .. There is a rather long video (very very interesting btw , the most interesting part starts after the first 20 min
, and at the last 30-40 minutes of the video they talk about those aliens , I highly recomend to watch it only if to see if you might find a similarity to what that guy here said.

video.google.com...

@Hightower -- well then they were geniuses as they hacked 5 major broadcast stations , I hope they got some well paid jobs

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

No kidding... What a claim.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"This is the voice of the Mysterons."

This blatantly a Captain Scarlet fan doing a very basic hijack. Back then it was easy as hell to take over a broadcast, simply hit them with more wattage.

It's a load of tripe and distracts us all from our task at hand.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

What is the task at hand?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One site I found

Another site I found

Heres what I got when I googled Ashtar Command

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Everythingyouknowisalie]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Everythingyouknowisalie

Like it! That's what I'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I didnt know aliens had british accents?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Eh, what's with all the cheesy technological music in the background? Was it added by the user who posted this video or is the music part of the alien's message?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by infamouskiller

Of course you wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is why I made this post. As I said "It doesn't matter whether it's real or not."

If your still trying to convince yourself that ET's are real you're way behind the curve.

Let me tell you what the task at hand is? (previous post)

It's about the message. The short of which is to evolve humanity to a higher state of consciousness. To "try" to put our selves in line with the galactic way of being.

Where are we evolving towards now?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is why I made this post. As I said "It doesn't matter whether it's real or not."

If your still trying to convince yourself that ET's are real you're way behind the curve.

Let me tell you what the task at hand is? (previous post)

It's about the message. The short of which is to evolve humanity to a higher state of consciousness. To "try" to put ourselves in line with the galactic way of being. On and on and on...

Where are we evolving towards now?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i really thought that this video was interesting, i would like more than anything for it to be ETs but the message they were trying to get across is brilliant.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I only discovered this 'Vrillon' broadcast a few days ago while poring over some old threads on a forum on another website.

I found an MP3 of the audio recording (there's a few of them knocking about on the web). To my knowledge, and that of just about everyone else that has an opinion, no recording of the picture exists; but all accounts of this incident state that it was only the sound that was affected and the picture stayed normal throughout. I have listened to it a few times - can't get it out of my bloody head, actually - and I've concluded that the only other signal you hear whilst Vrillon is saying his piece, is that of the TV station, not mixed in with other TV and radio signals as most think. The ITV station was Southern, the ITV franchise-operator for the south of England. This is what I think you can hear besides Vrillon's message:

- The News is ongoing when the 'rogue' transmission kicks in. You hear a bump and the news audio goes to almost silence. Cue Vrillon;
- The broadcast audio that viewers should be hearing, kind-of 'fights back' amongst all the 'tuning-a-radio' noise when the News is over;
- There is a commercial break. If you listen carefully you can make out an advert for a cat food called '9 Lives';
- Vrillon finishes speaking and the rhythmic electronic, haunting bass-noise gets louder. A trailer for another programme is played. You can hear someone saying 'You could have fooled me!';
- An acoustic guitar 'jingle'. This is the ident music that was used by Southern Television. It would have been accompanied by Southern's 'compass' ident-logo;
- The Looney Tunes music. This was the programme that came on after the News. It was commonplace for BBC and ITV to show cartoons as fillers in those days, and most of those were Looney Tunes.

The version of the broadcast that I listened to had some bits added to it. One of them was the Southern continuity announcer, coming on after the cartoon and announcing: "We understand that some viewers in the region are experiencing a breakthrough in sound. We're sorry about this, and are doing everything we can to rectify the fault."

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of another TV hijacking.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I find it interesting...

The transmission took place in the United Kingdom,
and it seems Vrillon's accent was English.

Coincedence, perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join