It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vrillon ETI, 1977 Television Hijacking Incident

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
*bump*

I have heard about this before. Just now caught a few of the versions that are bouncing around. Interesting, but still not sure what to think. any new revelations?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi There! To be to the point, i like to think that this was something. Mainly on the idea that to hack into a transmission signal is aparently ment to be vary hard. Especially in 77. The voice of Vrillon (Grammah in book) of Ashtar command is one of the names ive read when i came across this topic in a book. But then theres varyations on the name as well as the message. Obviously its a goodwill message that warns us of the climate (and the use of animals for food) i just find it extremly intresting.

en.wikipedia.org...

news.google.com...

There are many more liknks to this on wiki also. Im just supprised about the way the message is inturpreted in diffrent accounts.

AND, The only other info on a hacked signal broadcast is the American Max head room incident:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Or perhaps intention? Not to freak people out that much? Or to be more understandable? I'm sure the GFL have something like real-time language translators...

I heard this message several times about an year or two ago... my first thought was it's real. I didn't live in the 70's, but a few points:
a) Did anyone know about The Galactic Federation of Light / Ashtar Command back then?
b) Was it possible back then (32 years ago) to hijack several stations this way? With common equipment available in shops?
c) Who knew about the new Age of Aquarius back then? Doesn't it sound like the 2012 event?

It didn't have to be hijacked by aliens from a mothership..it could have been by alien humans on the ground. But, whatever the truth behind this message, it is a message one should think about.

[edit on 16/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ashtar command stuff is as stupid as the new-age gets. Google some of their main sites and read some of the rubbish they write, supposely channeled from light beings,.

The message by "Vrill" sounds like hippie new-agey stuff, it is in the same language, and terms like "The age of aqariuas" had been around in hippie circles and in theosophy literature long before then.

I highly doubt that an intergalactic council of advanced beings in the universe would communicate to us in the sappy, idealistic and moronic language that new-age fanatics and hippies speak - and that too by hijacking a UK news broadcast.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

So you think everything regarding the GFL is made up? That's the same as the government saying that every UFO sighting was a balloon lol.

[edit on 16/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

You are joking.

.....right?

Stuff like this isn't that hard to pull off if you know what you're doing. People did all the time with smaller radios and small TV networks. Possibly this guys simply got the effort of blowing up a larger one.

It actually makes sense, since this "transmission" was only broadcasted localy....

Not everyone in the world go to pick it up.

...mostly because the hackers didn't had THAT much power.

[edit on 16/12/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Agreed, but by the same token, how easy is it to just consider this another hoax, amongst all that other 'noise' - perfect cover up... or 'cover'.

Just saying. I haven't picked a side yet - just trying to gather data.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

*bump*

I have heard about this before. Just now caught a few of the versions that are bouncing around. Interesting, but still not sure what to think. any new revelations?

I vaguely remember reading an account of this published on a bulletin board anonymously by someone claiming to work at the TV station saying they had investigated it. I don't know how credible the source was, but the account sounded plausible even if unconfirmed. Anyway if I recall correctly they didn't want to make too much about the investigation public for fear that the techniques used might be tried again, so you may not find a lot of details about the investigation anywhere, but as I said I'm not sure of that sources credibility, so if you do find details, post 'em.

I also agree that "voice of the Asterons" sounds a lot like "voice of the mysterons" and having recently discovered captain scarlet I now know what that means, I had no idea before. I guess Captain Scarlet have been popular in the UK where it aired but maybe not the US? So I'm guessing the hoaxer was a Captain Scarlet fan.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Did any of you know that on November 26th 1977, when the broadcast from "Vrillon" was played in England, the same exact broadcast was played in Mexico
in Spanish?Last year when a couple of friends mine whom are married, were over my house and i played the Broadcast from "Vrillon", they both dropped their jaws, and said: On the same exact date and time, November 26th,1977 they were driving in San Luis Arizona listening to their favorite radio station being broad casted from San Luis Mexico, which both boarder each other, the radio transmission was interrupted and the same exact same message was played to them in "Spanish"!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Maybe they just heard a translation of the news story from the UK?

I'd have to see a link to a story to be convinced it was simulcast in Spanish.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The friends of mine that experienced the broadcast from "Vrillon" in Spanish on November of 1977 told me that after the broadcast they were confused about what happened and thought it was strange, but never heard anything else about it again, so they forgot about it until the day i played to them again. No they didn't here it second hand or after the fact, it happened exactly how i said it happened and all we can do accept it or not!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by sperical123]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by sperical123]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

If that is true, then it could possibly support the authenticity of the broadcast being ET. However, you will need to produce evidence that this transmission also took place in Spain at the exact time. Heresay that your friends heard it is not real evidence for us.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
First of all, it wasn't in Spain, it was in San Luis Arizona, which boarders San Luis Mexico, which is where the broadcast originated. The programming they were listening to was interrupted by the "Vrillon Broadcast"!The next time i talk to my friends I'll ask them if there is any way they can do any investigating about the broadcast, they are Collage educated executives with lot of connections, who knows?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hightowerx

I went to youtube link and it's been removed due to terms of use vio;ation ! does anyone have a link for the mp3 ? Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ignore last request found it ! Will listen when its downloaded !

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Wow, thats new. Ive never heard about it being broadcast/recived else where. Intresting.. but, wouldnt you think that this story would be more wide spread? Or was the "hoax" just more elabirate than previously thought? Any spannish speakers wanna look into this more?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sperical123
........they both dropped their jaws, and said: On the same exact date and time, November 26th,1977 they were driving in San Luis Arizona listening to their favorite radio station......

OP, you might actually believe this yourself, so I wont be to hard on you...but for crying out loud be reasonable at least. So something that they forgot about over the years comes back to them after you pump them full of this bs recording, and they not only recall it, but they recall the EXACT date and the EXACT time and the EXACT place they were all the way back to 1977.

I can understand remembering where I was for major world events, and of course the exact times as well....but I can't recall with such authority smaller things that I thought were insignificant at the time. Like, I know where I was and roughly the date and time I choked on a sushi roll years ago, but I wouldn't go out on a limb and say anything as ignorant as the exact date and time.

As far as the rest of this stuff goes, ludicrous B.S. Oh, but wait, we are not supposed to be discussing the possible authenticity of the transmission, but rather the loving space-brother crap this new-age hippie wannabe spewed right?

I'm not falling for it, this veiled attempt to recruit morons into the GFL, lol.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I noticed the original video has been removed in the OP, and haven't seen it reposted in the thread.
Anyhow Here is a link the video including the voice on Live Leak

Hope it helps.

Always sounded a little too middle English to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hightowerx

this is an old post. but it seems liek people have been discussing it. so why not join ths discussion?

the voice says "we come to you in peace"
and to get rid of our weapons and stuff.
well what if this wasnt meant for peace?
cuz from what ive read. alot of races seem to want to rule our world. so what if, it was real. and they only want us to get rid of our weapons. so that we are defensless against there attack?
but at the same time. what if everything thats said is the truth?
cuz soem of it is true (false prophets sucking away our money and using it for evil. and there being many more beings on our earth than our scientists tell us)
this is the first time for me seeing/hearing about this.
and i find it coincidental. that recently in my life (around the ages of 15 through 17[im 17 now]) i have been trying to change. to truelly know myself. and live in harmony with the planet. and being more peaceful. and other things of that nature. i also find it funny. that shortly before i started making these changes. (when i was 16, and a couple times after i turned 17) ive had several, what i would call "encounters of another kind".
i find this kind of creepy. lol. sorry for the long rambling. i just felt i should share these coincidents.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i posted many threads on Vrillon also

what amazes me stil is the AMOUNT of the energy needed for you take over a broadcast

i mean, does someone has a HOME MADE HAM RADIO that operates in Megawatts or even Gigawatts

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join