It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real New World Order Revealed!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's not just the retail sector that has been monopolised in oder to allow easier central control.

How many different banks are left now?

How many water providers?

How many food producers?

How many energy providers?

All areas of the economy which are important to control of the population have been systematically condensed down to a few dominant corporations. The anti-trust laws have been completely ignored for decades now, and it would seem the design is clear: Total central control.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I find it funny how everyone seems to believe this NWo is going to simply build up this centralized economic machine and then just take it all away. Tell me exactly how they plan on doing it? Are they going to go into your home and take away your computer, bicycle, TV's, refrigerator and what else? for what purpose? How do they plan on paying enough people to follow those orders eh? How would they then support their power if they do not get money because "they will take away all our comforts" ? Do any of you even understand what the hell your talking about?

I swear sometimes yall tickle me. Really what would be the purpose of an entire slaved globe? Makes no sense. Really we are already there, and if an NWO means NEW World Order, wouldn't that mean things would be changing from what they are now? I welcome change, it can be good or bad, but change period we just need it. StoLet us join hands and stop being afraid of change.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This thread is interesting. It's funny because i was just having a discussion with my friend about walmart. He loves going there because they are cheap prices. I was telling him I REFUSE to shop there. I would rather pay double the price for something than to give any money to wal-mart. I Never have shopped there and never will shop there. Their products are cheaply made (My friend has had to go back numerous times to return things he's bought because they would keep breaking on him), and it takes you twice as long to get something (he went in for batteries and I went to the grocery store for salad, lunch meat, water, cheese, pop and a few other things I can't exactly remember. I was out front waiting for him and he still wasn't done buying just his batteries. He was in line waiting to pay!).

Anyhow, Wal-Mart sucks... !

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well it must not be that bad if people actually wait in line to PAY!! Haha. I would rather wait in line to pay less overall. Worry not, in several years things can get simply automated. When the compnay goes RFID, people can just sign-up for a program where they can walk righ through a passive reader with all of their groceries, and have the bill added up instantly, then deducted from their accounts just as easily (after reviewing the transaction if you wish). Of course only people who are not super paranoid and enjoy the luxury of instant checkout will do this. smile by at the people waiting to pay

this is the reason they are trying to go RFID you know, not because they want to know when you brush your teeth, when you cook your hamburger helper, and when you wipe your ass. Thats just plain sillyness.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The 125,000-square-foot building, tucked behind a new Wal-Mart Supercenter, is only a stone's throw from the Arkansas line and about 15 miles from corporate headquarters in Bentonville, Ark.

There is nothing about the building to give even a hint that Wal-Mart owns it.

Despite the glimpses through the fence of manicured grass and carefully placed trees, the overall impression is that this is a secure site that could withstand just about anything. Earth is packed against the sides. The green roof - meant, perhaps, to blend into the surrounding Ozarks hills - bristles with dish antennas. On one of the heavy steel gates at the guardhouse is a notice that visitors must use the intercom for assistance.

What the building houses is a mystery.

www.joplinglobe.com...

i believe there are some spooky stories about this company around

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That building is being discussed in RATS, so if you want more information, I suggest you spend an easy 500 points and find out ...

All it is is a data center. I know someone that took a tour of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thats sick they only pay Wall Mart employees start at minimum wage! They make so much money they could pay the people so MUCH more! What is it $6, $7 an on average. And you can't get Medicare without working there for 2 years! OMG! Thats a long damn time! And the fact that their Medicare requires payment!? Whats that all about?!

And of course on top of all this BULL$HIT YOU have to sing the a GD cheer every morning before you start your slave labor for the day! YAY OMG GO WALL MART I LOVE YOU SO GD MUCH!!! NOT!!!! ROT IN HELL YOU GREEDY BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is unbelievable! Ever since Sam died, the heirs have become penny pinching money hungry whores. I'm sick of this garbage. This is such crap! Greed has gone to a new level!

Is there a solution? Maybe... We HAVE TO RAISE MINIMUM WAGE! We have to start putting checks and balances into these money hungry corps! This greed is going to lead to the disaster of mankind.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

I think i wont go to walmart anymore. my old lady calls it the happy place

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Why all this trouble with exposing NWO, when power elite since George Bush Senior propagate it openly ?
It is not secret and conspiracy anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join