It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real New World Order Revealed!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Most conspiracy theorists agree on two things:
~The New World Order is coming.
~And the exact source and proof remains mired in mystery by it's own deceptive nature.

Key elements of any good New World Order conspiracy include elements of Globalization, redistribution of wealth and power, and fundamental shifts in both economies and societal frameworks. Also important are the conspirators, usually refered to as the Shadow Elite, speculated to be among the least likely of "Anti-Christ" suspects in true prophetic fashion, with powerful influence over everyday people and world leaders alike.

Now what if I told you I discovered the front organization fulfilling all the NWO requirements , it's headquarters and even it's Shadow Elite founder. Hogwash, right? That's just what their "Aggressively Hospitipal" smiley icon wants you think.

Here's the NWO founder doing his patented "squiggley dance" during the offical cheer of the New World Order:
And what, you ask, is the world domineering organization I speak of? The answer lies in it's official cheer:

Give me a W!
Give me an A!
Give me an L!
Give me a Squiggly!
Give me an M!
Give me an A!
Give me an R!
Give me a T!
What's that spell?
Wal-Mart!
Who's Wal-Mart is it?
My Wal-Mart!
Who's number one?
The Customer! Always!

That's right. The super secret organization destined to take over the world with Napoleanesque ruthlessness was hiding in plain sight all along.

Don't believe me? Of course you don't. It's silly to think that such a nice company that does so much for the communities it serves could be evil... even inadvertantly. After all, how could Bentonville, Arkansas be ground zero for world domination? It's not Wallstreet... it's Wal-Mart, right?

Wal-Mart at a Glance
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT)
702 SW Eighth St.
Bentonville, AR 72716-8611 (Map)
Phone: 479-273-4000
Fax: 479-273-4053
www.walmartstores.com...

From Walmart.com
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is the world's largest retailer, with $244.5 billion in sales in the fiscal year ending Jan. 31, 2003. The company employs more than 1.3 million associates worldwide through more than 3,200 facilities in the United States and more than 1,100 units in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, China, Korea, Germany and the United Kingdom. More than 100 million customers per week visit Wal-Mart stores worldwide.

From Hoover's Online
Wal-Mart Stores is an irresistible (or at least unavoidable) retail force that has yet to meet any immovable objects. Bigger than Carrefour, Royal Ahold, and Kroger combined, it is the world's largest company (measured by sales) and the #1 retailer, with about 4,800 stores, including about 1,475 discount stores, 1,700 combination discount and grocery stores (Wal-Mart Supercenters in the US and ASDA in the UK), and 533 membership-only warehouse stores (SAM'S CLUB). Nearly 75% of its stores are in the US, but Wal-Mart is expanding internationally; it is the #1 retailer in Canada and Mexico. Wal-Mart also has operations in South America, Asia, and Europe. Founder Sam Walton's heirs own about 38% of Wal-Mart.

The fact is, if Wal-Mart were a country, it would rank ahead of Great Britain and Russia in total imports. Take a look at Zion Mainframe's thread on the shocking economic explosion in China last year (Wal-Mart's favored trading partner): ATSNN - China's Economy

China's economy grows 9.1 percent in 2003
By Indo-Asian News Service
Beijing, Jan 20 (IANS) China's gross domestic product (GDP) grew 9.1 percent last year over 2002, reaching $1.4 trillion, reports Xinhua.

And in many respects Wal-Mart is it's own virtual country itself, impacting employment rates and GDP's of every country it deals with as much as any elected official. It advertises it's own "employee culture" and even has it's own "Air Force" with Wal-Mart Aviation (hiring and training pilots since 1969).

But let's look closer at this Arkansas based Wal-Mart - China connection and impact on President's and world economies alike.

From AMERICANS ON GLOBALIZATION:
US-China trade has been controversial since the thawing of Sino-American relations in the 1970s. However, the debate over how open this trade relationship should be has greatly intensified since the Tiananmen Square crackdown on pro-democracy demonstrators in 1989.

PIPA.org - Globalization

But shortly after this scene of protest unfolded before the world highlighting civil right's violations in China...

The Congress of President Bush (41) to be followed by Arkansas's own President Clinton throughout the 1990s, continued to grant yearly extensions of normal trade relations (or most favored nation) status, which guaranteed China the same treatment as all other major US trading partners.

In 1992, the same year Sam Walton released his Wal-Mart success inspired book Made in America, President Bush honored the company's founder with the Medal of Freedom.
To compound the ironies hopefully unraveling before your eyes, Walton died that year and Wal-Mart International was born, to which China became a HUGE trading partner.

It get's worse. Travel to any small town USA now and you are more than likely to find two things:
~An empty mill (textile, hosiery, etc) that once served as the lifeblood of local employment, but was closed in favor of cheaper overseas labor.
~And, a shiny new Walmart recently swooping in to "save" the town it had a share in destroying.

Furthermore, those towns "saved" by Wal-Mart are likely to soon have no choice but to shop there as entrepreneurs and local shops are priced out of business.

Even big chains and old institutions are feeling the heat. From K&B Toys filing chapter 11 this month citing Wal-Mart stealing their 2003 Christmas, to grocers Kash n' Karry and Food Lion now closing stores and laying off thousands citing Wal-Mart Supercenter invasions to even...

Former world's largest Bible wholesaler closing
IOWA FALLS, Iowa (AP) -- An Iowa Falls company which was once the world's largest wholesaler of Bibles is closing because of competition from such stores as Wal-Mart, company officials said.

"The market that Riverside served - the independent Christian retailer - has been declining," said Gary Huntley, a senior vice president at Riverside. "Big-box dealers - Wal-Mart, Costco, Sam's Club - have all been getting into selling Christian materials, and they can buy at huge discounts.

AP - Bible Business

It get's EVEN worse. Read the paper on any given day and let the Wal-Mart story tell itself. Or just ask any of the low paid 1.2 million domestic Wal-Mart workers gossiping about rampant fellow employee lawsuits...

Jury hears opening statements in second phase of Wal-Mart trial
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Wal-Mart workers were forced to stay late without being paid overtime, sometimes locked inside stores until other workers completed their jobs and then told to pitch in off the clock, an attorney for 134 former employees told a jury considering how much the retail giant should pay in damages.

Overtime violations were systematic and routine at the 18 Oregon stores where complaints were filed, plaintiff's attorney Becky Roe told jurors in her opening statement Tuesday. A previous federal jury ruled unanimously in December 2002 that Wal-Mart Stores Inc. violated federal and state law labor laws by forcing employees at the stores to work unpaid overtime from 1994 to 1999.

The second panel, made up of different jurors, was seated only to determine damages.

Meanwhile, an internal audit of about 25,000 Wal-Mart employees uncovered thousands of labor violations, including minors working during school hours and workers not taking breaks or lunches.

The company's July 2000 audit detailed 1,371 violations of child-labor laws.
AP - Law Suit

Convinced yet? There's Wal-Mart credit cards, Wal-Mart banks, Wal-Mart gas stations, auto centers, photo shops, garden centers, tax services, hair salons, groceries, flight schools, pharmacies... too many services too mention.

How convenient of the New World Order to open a branch near you fulfilling all your needs.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Where the New World Order got it's cheer and logo, both are reported to have been inspired by a visit of Sam Walton's to a Koren plant manufacturing TENNIS BALLS! The sweat shop workers began thier long days with a company CHEER then proceded to the grueling task of producing the happy, bouncy, yellow balls with smiles on their faces!

[edit on 24-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's a damn shame, as you mentioned, that shopping at Wal-Mart is nearly unavoidable. It's amazing how we've allowed such corruption to take place.

I've got a smiley for Wallymart.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Where is the Presidential replacement backed by Clinton from?

ARKANSAS

Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Clark... they all love Wal-Mart, Wallstreet and cheap overseas labor equally.

Prediction: The TWO AMERICAS theme spoken of by underdog Presidential candidates will take on a much more specific meaning in the coming year...

Wal-Mart and Wallstreet

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
It's a damn shame, as you mentioned, that shopping at Wal-Mart is nearly unavoidable. It's amazing how we've allowed such corruption to take place.

I've got a smiley for Wallymart.

You're right. It's unavoidable, or a heck of a lot of work to avoid for many anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Good thread!

Lot's of thought and research when into this. Now, I just need to digest it all.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i remember reading somewhere that walmart takes in 7.5 cents for every dollar spent in the US. ill try to find the article

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
i remember reading somewhere that walmart takes in 7.5 cents for every dollar spent in the US. ill try to find the article

I'm looking too. Given $245 BILLION in sales, anything's possible. (Even invading small dictatorships).

I recall a news story from Christmas where record spending was broken in the US on the same day Wal-Mart had record sales. Not exactly a coincidence.

But just look at sales versus population. $245 billion versus 288 million. (Is that right?) That's like EACH and EVERY American spending $850 a year in Wal-Mart, or $2.33 A DAY!

It makes one shudder to think. Wal-Mart is truly a virtual superpower. That's alot of the world economy based on the decisions of a few people in Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the "anti-christ" is all around us, society is the anti-christ
it's being lived by the majority of "developed" population

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i live in bentonville, and you don't know the half of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% about wal-mart ruining small town economys, and the jobs going to china. But if they are in on the NWO plans, then why did the INS bust them last year? Allthough, I did read somewhere that the wal-marts and targets etc, were going to be taken over by the gov. when they want to enact the "transition phase" for use in getting all the peopled ID'ed etc. That is the reason for the color coating of areas inside the stores.

Weather I belive they are directially involved or not, I think it is definatlly and evil corperation that is helping the elitests achive there goal of eliminating the middle class.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
i live in bentonville, and you don't know the half of it.

Please tell us. What's up with the newly rich hiers taking home 38% of profits from $455 billion annually?

Is it moral depravity run amok, or more like Riverdale, GA where Chic-fil-a's Truett Cathy runs the town like an extension of the Baptist church?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
well im glad to see more people have noticed.......

you know somethings up when wal-mart is on every other corner

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No one forces you to shop at WalMart or to eat at McDonalds or whatever.

My only beef with them is that they import most of their product, otherwise I think they are a superior retailer.

Having worked in retail at various times in the past and in my families stores, I have to respect their operation and efficiency.

What I find most interesting that it is primarily left wingers that hate WalMart because it is non-unionized and they are the primary focus of attack against them.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
No one forces you to shop at WalMart or to eat at McDonalds or whatever.

That's kind of the point. As you've expressed so often yourself on here, the NWO won't come with horns, but something people line up to join and support.

Having worked in retail at various times in the past and in my families stores, I have to respect their operation and efficiency.

If your family owns retail stores, you might be respecting Wal-Marts operation and efficiency from behind your own "Going out of Business" sign soon. Travel the southern US sometime and see for yourself.

What I find most interesting that it is primarily left wingers that hate WalMart because it is non-unionized and they are the primary focus of attack against them.

I would hate the Red Army or Giant Butterflies or Lepracauns if they invaded my town too, and shut down the mill, ran all the locals out of business, and forced anyone that wants to eat to work in their factory for slave wages. Why does it have to be a liberal/conservative thing? Wal-Mart is enslaving small town USA in the old company store concept where you earn your living there, then spend it there, going deeper and deeper in debt. Your town is next.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ahh I'm a little paranoid, i know too many people that work at walmart and i worry about affecting them. I'll say this much, if the government computer system was wiped out for some unknown reason, walmart could easily be a back up system, and there seems to be a lot of government people running around here. that's about all I'll say for now.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
ahh I'm a little paranoid, i know too many people that work at walmart and i worry about affecting them. I'll say this much, if the government computer system was wiped out for some unknown reason, walmart could easily be a back up system, and there seems to be a lot of government people running around here. that's about all I'll say for now.

If you ever want to share away from prying eyes and web crawlers, that's what the RATS forum is for. I know people at WalMart with stories too. And know a bit about the POS marketing system and loyalty clubs information collection, but the government thing is new.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hmm.. i guess i could share some info there

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Doesnt wal mart allready control the world?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Doesnt wal mart allready control the world?

Not quite yet, but it's on the short list.

15 most widely held stocks
AT&T Wireless Services Inc AWE
Agere Systems Inc AGR/B
Cisco Systems CSCO
Citigroup C
Exxon Mobil Corp XOM
General Electric Co GE
Intel Corp INTC
International Business Machines IBM
Johnson & Johnson JNJ
Lucent Technologies Inc LU
Microsoft Corp MSFT
Pfizer Inc PFE
Time Warner Inc TWX
Verizon Communications VZ
Wal Mart Stores WMT

What team would you assemble to take over the world WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT? Some wireless communications, technology manufacturers, consumer electronics, consumer products, banking, gas, pharmaceuticals, on-line and broadcast media/news outlets and THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE is a place for distribution.

That last piece of the pie is big box Wal-Mart.

The army of the New World Order revealed.
THE PERFECT STORM.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join