It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy Terror attack that would shut down the U.S?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ya i know its not illegall to take pictures,but obviously now they have drawn attention to every move they make form this point on.Thats why no buying bomb materials and such.keep it simple and not get caught is the only way I think.

Hell the goverment would love to catch someone in the act,so why draw any attention what so ever.

On a side note what are the chances of me getting questioned about this thread by authorities?Again I do not personallu plan to do anything like this nor do I know anyone who plans to do anything like this.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
One of my main fears here.. It possible its already in the works.. This is why I dont trust hospitals.. And every doctor I get, is of middle eastern decent.. Not saying they are all bad, but couldnt a couple of them have hidden agendas?

You take a group of men, send them to American schools, and get their degree as doctors..
These people would be upstanding folks in america.. Doctors and people who take their kids to football games, and coach..

Yet all it will take is for 1 doctor in each city, to inject a type of virus into one person, one person in each state would infect everyone in a small amount of time!!

My fears is the threat from within.. Those who have played the game, and know how to kill us all with bio infection.. Like I said, it only takes 1 doctor in each state, and they could inject up to 15 people on the given day of attack.. No bombs, no guns, no borders to be breached!!
Scary thoughts..

[edit on 16-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

No kidding I just brought up the doctor thing to the ol lady the other day.I to have noticed every single doctor I go to lately is middle eastern.I mean everything from the E.R doctor to your regular doctor.

Do they accept less wage?Or are they better than us or whats the deal?Then you start thinking well they are not all there on accident.Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well with wide open borders, why don't they take it up a notch?

Instead of an asymetrical attack like using planes to hit buildings, they could orchestrate an asymetrical invasion. You know, if you had 12 million illegals here, and 250,000 of them were here to lead an offensive from inside the borders, thats a pretty big army even if they were unorganized and armed only with knives, guns, and cars. They could easily march on the capital in the guise of some sort of protest march, and then attack full force on any building or area of their choice. Theres not enough police and security forces in the DC area to handle 250,000 men hell bent on killing the political apparatus of the US.

You could take multiple nations and have them contribute X amount of soldiers apiece to infiltrate our poorly guarded borders, give them a few weeks to get ready and get to their target destinations and then cut loose.

If over 250 people can cross the Texas border in under 20 minutes in a heavily patrolled area, think of how many you can cross in a deserted area. All they need is some inside operators waiting with vehicles to get them to a waiting point.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Personally, I'm scared when I go to a sporting event. You get your bag searched at a game, but you never go through any type of "sensors" such as a metal detector or anything like that. Seems to me they are more worried about a beach ball than some explosives. Baseball game-50k people, football-75k, nascar-90k, soccer-1k (in america
)-35k in UK? I mean theres no way to inflict damages in the 10ks but with a shoe bomb or a few you can take out quit a few people, maybe more than 9/11 and without any buildings or anything failling.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Well to win a war one must know his enemy.So I have been thinking is I was a terrorist what would I do.Heres what I came up with.

I don't think I need to get into how easy it is to sneak across the border into the U.S. illegally.I would sneak a relatively small amount of men across the border,lets say 100.Or hell one could use poeple already in the U.S.

These 100 poeple would split into teams of 5 and each group 5 of would then move to a pre-determined state.So now I have 20 states with a group of 5 in each state.

Some would likely have there own weapons,those who do not would buy small arms from poeple in the local classified adds or if they had to they would buy from stores.The white "homegrown terrorist would be the ones purchasing the guns so not to raise suspicion.

Now we have 20 different states in the U.S with 1 group of 5 armed men.These groups would then wait for a pre-determined date and time.When this date and time arrives each group would take 2 seperate cars to the school they are assigned.(two cars incase one gets stopped the other car can still make it to its destination)

One car would stop at the front,and the other would drive around the school dropping one person off at each door.They would rush in,chain and lock the doors,then you know what would happen next.

I think this would be very easy to do and would not show many warning signs so it would be hard to be discovered.I have written the defense department and demanded more security at our schools.

Now lets pretend this really just happend.The news is going crazy,poeple are worried and panicing everywhere.All parents rush to everyschool wanting to get their children.Well little do they know the police,fire departments,FBI, and reporters are also heading to every school in the U.S.I say every school because everyone would get their child as soon as they heard,and the police and other would surely be at every school checking it over and guarding the school for a while.

Now think about how stressed and stretched out our resources would be.Not to mentioned how dramatized the American poeple would be.Parents won't be sending their children to school for a while thats for sure.

Then one could even plan farther to mount an attack once all the authorities are tied up at all the schools around the nation.I think this would be easy to pull off without giving signals that would alarm police.And that fact disturbs me a lot,I mean no huge amount of poeple moving around,no bomb making material,a white guy buying the guns,it's all bad news.

By the way I have yet to recieve a response from anyone at the DOD,but I am slightly concerned I could be in trouble for this post.Can they do anything to me for posting this?I'm simply an American concerned about how easy it really would be do not just this attack but I'm sure many more.

So for the record incase I need it in court someday.heh.. I in no way plan to act out this idea,I'm simply trying to raise awareness.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

What makes you think that every single state in the union does not already have MORE than 5 people waiting for the phonecall to start mobilize?

Slepper cells/agents/terrorists.....

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Great scenario, well not really, but the best you know your (fake) enemy... It could be easy, it would spread fear around the country... ect...

Also, Al-Ciada could send a message saying that there's 5 nuclear weapons sealed in 5 big US cities and unless american troops withdraw completly from the middle-east and stop funding Israël they'll blow them up in a week... If any bomb is discovered, all of them will explode... what would happen? Chaos?

Maybe people wouldn't believe it, so to get attention first, before sending the message, you blow up a big bomb or a dirty bomb in New York or in a small city... It would be total chaos, enough to impose martial law or there would be massive riots to ask for withdraw.

What would the american people do? Withdraw or face the destruction of 5 big US cities?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You know you could scout your stuff out with out getting caught, its very simple actually. All you have to do is go to a public place and look up what you are going to attack. You can probably find blue prints, stories on it and things of that nature. Yes, I'd have the two cars, but I wouldn't figure that they would be stopped for any reason other than some sort of traffic violation. But you'd need about 6-7 for your team, someone has to trigger the bombs in the cars. I'm assuming the 5 guys going in, aren't coming back out. Also, the Illegals could muster support and attack like one poster said, and another has brought up the point that someone could allready be plotting this or thinking it. There are a lot of sick people in the world so it would not suprise me if this happend.

But if you attack a school, which one do you attack? Do you go for a high school, middle school, or elementary school? The elementary schools, in my opinion seem the easiest. There are more women teachers in there as they have the patients to deal with younger kids, so, if you attack that, you'd have the easiest targets and largest shock value. You've got to be a pretty sick individual, or group of individuals to kill women and children. And, if you attack the elementary school, you have a good chance of killing them all. Oh, brings me to something else, maybe have an extra few gunemen/snipers posted in places to take out people running out. This would not be the main group, just a few that make it out. When law enforcement arrives, I'm going to assume that our men inside are going to either be killed, committ suicide or die somehow. So when the school is evacuated, you set off your car bombs killing tons more. Now if this happend in 20 states in the US, there would be mass turmoil and probably some upheaval as people would be extremely upset at governments, however, if this happend, it would lead to Marshall Law. Now that I think of it, this will probably be the next "terrorist" attack that happens, so if you want to consider that a quasi-prediction, go ahead, it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I can assure you, if this plot was as simple or rewarding as some on here have implied, it would have been done a lo-hohong time ago.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Anyone who's willing to kill schoolchildren, probably already work fo the Government... Like you.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I can assure you, if this plot was as simple or rewarding as some on here have implied, it would have been done a lo-hohong time ago.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

Thats the thing man,it IS that easy and I'm asking why hasn't this or any of the other plans others mentioned been done?If we can wage war on foreign soil in the name of protecting America from all these terrorist,then where the hell are they???

The border pretty much ensures an attack,not to mention those already inside the U.S..Just take part of your day and think hard about it,it's entirely possible.I know CIA,FBI,Homeland security all catch poeple,and often cannot tell us about it.

I don't see how someone or some group has not even just shot up a mall or something.We are suppose to be so afraid of these dangerous guys who want to end their lives by killing us,yet they must be dumber than a box of rocks.

I bet everyone on ATS could come up with a almost full proof plan if they took the time to think.Hell a few poeple came up with one just while responding to this thread.

It's simple really,the goverment can tap our phones,read this post right now,and come take me away because of this post yet the terrorist suck ass and have not done anything to us in 6 whole years.Not even a small tiny single incident.Yet these laws will keep getting passed,mark my word.

Majicdragon believe me I'm not the goverment ha.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

Yes it would be elementary for bigger impact,also less resistance.The bombs could be set to go off for a certain time,or a gunman could trigger it from inside the school.

Hell and factor in if the gunman have ammo they could still shoot poeple showing up to the school or cops.

On of the main reasons I finally posted this is to show how easy it could be,yet none have happend.Also how the goverment is taking our rights to protect us from terrorist yet the terrorist are appearently stupid as hell.

I guess all the smart ones died on 911,odd how they can pull off such a crazy,complex,disgusting crime like 911,and yet they have not done a single thing in 6 years.It just does not add up.

racerzeke,I agree sporting events look pretty damm vulnerable.Although sometimes the security at certain events is better than the damm airport ha.

Steff,these poeple could already be here,thats what makes it that much scarier.But as I think about it I'm not so sure because where the hell are they?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think sOmeBodY watched 'Die Hard with a Vengeance' too many times!

Seriously though, quit giving those terrorists ideas! Actually, go ahead, because I know my country and any of the scenarios presented in this thread so far will NOT destroy Americans' morale. Punch the U.S. in the nose and the one doing the punching gets a serious upper-cut back. If you try to hurt our children, you will have conservative soccer moms and liberal lesbian couples alike wanting to hurt you twice as badly and twice as slowly. All the differences we have in the U.S. whether liberal, conservative, black, white, or red.........you hurt our children and I guarantee there will be a consensus on the fact that YOU will hurt. The only debate will be by what method and how slowly!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

heh.

I actually hate action movies unless they are based on a true story.They are way way to fake for me to even get into.

How is this idea not capable of working?

My main reason for bringing this up is why hasn't anything like this happend?Or even one of the animals doing anything at all?I'm supposed to believe they did 911 but have not been able to carry out even a single attack after?

I'm just a everyday joe blow who came up with this,they have supposedly planned all of 911.So if I can come up with this surely they should have some better plans....

I mean they are willing and want to die to kill us right?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The why it hasn't happened yet is simply timing. Also the people we are calling the 'terrorist' are not necessarily evil. If you were six years old and watched your family massacred by an invading army, I'm pretty sure you also would attempt to avenge your family, especially if your religion gave you passage to heaven to be with your family by being a martyr. I personally don't believe these people were responsible for the attacks on 911; but if they were, it's not like they have a the billions of dollars at hand to build a bunch of fighters and bombers. When all you have is sticks and stones and your at war with an enemy with with guns and bombs, what are your options? As far as school children are concerned, I believe even in Islamic thought that would be most unforgivable. In all religions children are sacred and innocent. Now as a false flag operation, yes that I could believe. I could also believe the populous of this country could be duped into believing the "extremist of Iran" are responsible, and it could be an excuse for all out nuclear annihilation of the region. Which of course would get Russia, China, Venezuela and who know whom else involved in a global nuclear holocaust efficiently wiping out 2/3 of the population, leaving the remaining people begging for way out of the chaos in the form of a global peace directive which would be the Republic of Earth, or something of that nature.
As far the timing is concerned, the string has yet to have enough tension to spark the world war; but current events sure do seem like the apple is ripening quickly.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Viszet Oki

You and I think a lot alike.I to have stated many times in different posts that not all "terrorists" are terrorist.

Many of the Palestinian "terrorist" networks have a worthy cause behind their actions.When Israel displaced over 700,000 Palestinians these groups formed to enact revenge.I don't consider these men terrorist.

If Canada suddenly forced everyone in North Dakota to get the hell out or they die,I and many other Americans would fight Canada anyway we could.

Then there are the terrorist who want everyone in the world to convert to muslem and come under the control of Sharia law.These poeple believe you need to die if you do not convert,and they are willing to kill themselves just to kill you.Martyrdom will get you 72 virgens in heaven,ya ok see you in hell dummy.

Also I have talked about China,Iran,Russia,Venezuela since I registered here.I to believe they have very strong ties.Many are just now seeing these ties but they have slowly developed and become dangerous over the last few years.

All the investing and military equiping and upgrading is enough to keep you busy reading for weeks.Not to mention war games,meetings,and Russia just recently warning Syria of a Israeli airstrike,to bad they thought Israel was attacking a different target heh.

Say we start a war with Iran,they would surely bring Syria into it,and maybe a few other small countries.So now the U.S is busy defending incoming missiles,jets,art,maybe ground forces,needless to say we would be busy.Then all of a sudden the whitehouse gets a call from Hugo Chavez(I'm not nuts keep reading),this call informs us there are x amount of submarines parked a few thousand miles off our coast,and these submarines are nuclear armed......Daaum.

Now Venezuela has no known nuclear program so how could this be?Well I'm sure you know Russia has sold venezuela everything from uniforms to air defense and submarines.In fact Chavez visits Putin often,even the day before Putin came to the U.S for his boating trip with the Bush's heh.

What would stop Russia from slipping nukes into the silos on these submarines and finally making its move on the U.S.?There should be no doubt the motive is surely there.

I made a thread where we did/are having a good discussion on the allience of these nations and what the outcome could be.It's pretty interesting what everyone has come up with.The fact is we could have started war with iran years ago when we first have 100% proof of Irnaian revolutionary guards bringing bombs and documents over into iraq.

But now the allience has grown strong and I don't think any war with Iran should occur unoless we have 100% proof they are trying to make nukes.Nothing else would be worth taking the chance of any involvement from any of these countries.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't think they cared about my email at the DOD because there are sooo many ways a terrorist could stike that it would be impossible to fix all of them.

Although one would think children would be high on the priority list.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been said but... If terrorism really existed and these so called terrorists were honestly serious about flying into buildings etc I would assume they would take it more seriously and do it the best way.
Namely, online. - Get a big enough group of hackers together and they could bring down the world... why sacrifice your life flying things into things ?

2cents.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i think of similar situations but i thin about malls.

same type deal...bunch of couple man teams with home made bombs, uzi's, whatever....

hit a bunch of random cities at high noon on a saturday...just go into the mall and start unloading.....lots of death. millions in damages....

adults and kids alike visit the mall.

that would freak some people out...

walk into the food court(since it's always busy) and just take em out.....

i know at my mall, i could get out of the car, walk 10 feet to the door and right into the food court...toss in say a chlorine bomb and walk right back out.....10 seconds...

know what i mean...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
reply to post by ChrisJr03

Ya the putting explosives in cars is a really really good improvement from a terrorist pooint of view.I'm just trying to keep it as fullproof as possible with little or no possibility of detection before the event takes place.

This is why each team uses two cars so if one gets pulled over the other would still be on its way.This is why you have a white guy buy your guns.This is why you never contact any of the other 20 groups.This is why you don't case out the school except maybe once.This is why you don't go to the school website.To minimize ever raising any attention to any person in any of the groups.

You say 100 people in your plot. that is the problem. 100 different people 100 different personality's. Some of those people will see a way to better there own lives by betraying the others to the authority's. The reason nobody else has gotten a way with it is because the United states government pays very well for information. As long as they do greed will prevail. the only sure fire way is to have one person who is true to him/her self. As long as there are others involved the chances of being undetected are very small.

Now something even better and simpler that could be done by one man is a very simple non nuclear EMP bomb built into a plane, and detonated over a major city Wall street comes to mind, or Washington DC. doesn't really matter which one it would devastate us. the only sure fire way to hurt us is to hit our finances. any thing else just makes us mad and we attack back. Well thats the way I see it any way.

Anybody who might be interested in preparing for the next terror attack may want to check out ATS survival forums

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join