It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This appears to be finer detail and Episode 7 is Level 3 footage. People are still asking where these are. Wasn't there a diagram in Episode 2 showing the location of one of these objects?

Episode 6 - Far Above Time and Space - NEW Unknown Space Objects showing finer detail. What is it?

blip.tv...

Ad 5 - Far Above Space and Time, Searching For Satelites Near Earth.

blip.tv...

Episode 7 - Far Above Time and Space - NEW Unknown Space Object.

Level 3.

blip.tv...

Copyright F-A-S-T Films 2007. That's what it says on the label.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Keep them coming.

I watch when ever I can. Looking forward to the series to be complete.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
FAST has been updated and now goes up to Episode 13. FYI

FAST Episode 10

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
But its the same rubbish.
No proof at all of what or even where it is.
It could even be Plankton under a microscope.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For those that are inetrested, here are the latest additions:

Episode 8 - Far Above Time and Space - Extreme Close Up.Strange Face? blip.tv...

Episode 9 - Far Above Time and Space - Space Object Changing (Shifting) It's Appearance. blip.tv...

Zooming in and out of space object from a distance.

Episode 10 - Far Above Space and Time - Zoom Out and then In toward Space Object. blip.tv...

Many stills including some of an object (which appears to be solid) looking remarkably similar to the round discs filmed in the Secret Space Transmission films, this one does not look like a flat disc.

Episode 11 - Far Above Space and Time - Space Object stills including Disc like Object. blip.tv...

More clips and stills of objects in space including multic coloured object. Another location as to the whereabouts of one of these objects is shown in this film.

Episode 12 - Far Above Space and Time - More Unknown Space Objects and Location. blip.tv...

This film shows deep sea creatures as a comparison to the space objects, day film, zoom, 2 large space objects side by side with a flashing light appearing between or on one of them. High quality footage which plays well on the large screen. Featuring NEW EXCLUSIVE footage.

Episode 13 - Far Above Space and Time - Deep Sea Footage and Two Objects Side by Side. Exclusive. blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This was recently added to blip tv.

Episode 14 - Far Above Space and Time - 2 Objects Together in Space with close up Moon Footage. blip.tv...

Description: "2 Space Objects together. Close up of moon. Note top left of screen at 1:15 - 1:23."

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The above video was replaced with this one: Episode 14 blip.tv...

Does anyone else think this could be video footage of the Richard Hoaglands smoking gun tower? The shadow is pretty long.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I found this movie that seems to have very similar objects featured.

There's a preview, but since it's a movie they want money for it. The quality of the preview looks to be a little better than the one I watched from this thread earlier.

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Those videos are great, thanks for posting them. These objects do resemble, what it seems to be, various types of ships. Hopefully they can stand up to scrutiny.

P.S.

James stated on his site:

"I also am connected to an ex military man who has a high-tech telescope with a camera attached to it. This man had taken pictures of the Star nations mother ships around the planet and these photos will be posted on this website ASAP."

Do you know when these photos will be posted? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Those videos are great, thanks for posting them. These objects do resemble, what it seems to be, various types of ships. Hopefully they can stand up to scrutiny.

Where do you see 'Certain types of ships' there is nothing in all of those videos that shows anything resembling a 'ship'
There is nothing to compare them with, no reference whatsoever. They could be Plankton. You should also note that these videos have been 'produced' bt a multimedia company. Doesnt that even make warning bells ring in your brain?

James stated on his site:

Would that be the well known and well debunked Hoaxer James Casbolt?

"I also am connected to an ex military man who has a high-tech telescope with a camera attached to it. This man had taken pictures of the Star nations mother ships around the planet and these photos will be posted on this website ASAP."

You do know that Casbolts pictures have been debunked on this site Three times?
Three sets of photos, all of which were Hoaxes.

Its also curious that the Debunked set of photos that Casbolt said were of a Secret Deep Underground Base and were found to be of the Stockholm Subway, were also given to him "At great risk" were obtained from a secret agent who obtained them from someone who worked in this self same 'Secret Underground Base' (also known as the Stockholm Subway at personal risk to hs life. I suppose a subway ticket machine might have attacked him?

Do you know when these photos will be posted? Thanks in advance.

Probably as soon as James Casbolts friend has finished faking them ?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Where do you see 'Certain types of ships' there is nothing in all of those videos that shows anything resembling a 'ship'
There is nothing to compare them with, no reference whatsoever. They could be Plankton.

You forgot to say "in my opinion" after that. Because it is infact nothing more than your opinion. Stop trying to force others into what YOU think it is. You could also chill out with this plankton theory of yours. You're saying it in everything you post in this thread.

You should also note that these videos have been 'produced' bt a multimedia company. Doesnt that even make warning bells ring in your brain?

Using that logic, all these DVD's I own are hoaxes and aren't physically here. All these video games I own are hoaxes and don't exist. The DVD player I use to watch those movies and that xbox and PC I own to play those games and type this thread are all fake because they're infact made by multimedia companies.

All your posts make warning bells ring in my brain. Want to know why? Because it's pretty obvious you just have something against the people behind the Interstellar movie. If you don't like what's in this thread, then just ignore it and move on. The thing about debunkers like you is that you can't drop a subject for your life. You will nag it on and on while making little snide remarks to try making the people that believe the opposite of you look idiotic. Some of you people act as if it's your job to come to ATS and do this.

Someone said something along the lines of "Anyone ever wondered if the ships and stuff in Star Wars or Star Trek are based on stuff like this?". George Lucas apparently based the look of the Death Star off the moon Iapetus (sp?). Iapetus has what looks like a crack going around the whole equator that resembles the trench Luke flew through when destroying the Death Star and a very large crater that has a smaller crater in the center that resembles the Death Stars weapon.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Some of you people act as if it's your job to come to ATS and do this.

Because some of them imo are here exacly for that , and they get paid rather well also
Even thou I am a new member I have been lurking for some time and even made a small list of people I think fit the profile of disinfo agents

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Thill]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You forgot to say "in my opinion" after that. Because it is infact nothing more than your opinion. Stop trying to force others into what YOU think it is. You could also chill out with this plankton theory of yours. You're saying it in everything you post in this thread.

Well the OP posted this:
"Zooming in and out of space object from a distance. " without saying "In my opinion, so why shouldnt I ?

You should also note that these videos have been 'produced' bt a multimedia company. Doesnt that even make warning bells ring in your brain?

Using that logic, all these DVD's I own are hoaxes and aren't physically here. All these video games I own are hoaxes and don't exist. The DVD player I use to watch those movies and that xbox and PC I own to play those games and type this thread are all fake because they're infact made by multimedia companies.

Im sure I heard a distinct whooshing sound?.
Any multimedia company producing and promoting a video of a so-called Space ship must be questioned, or do you simply believe everything some people post?

All your posts make warning bells ring in my brain. Want to know why? Because it's pretty obvious you just have something against the people behind the Interstellar movie.

No sir. I have something against people who post things and make a big WHOOHAA without poting any proof or corroborating evidence of their claims. Iam also concerned that the OP is closely connected to somone who posts Hoaxes.

If you don't like what's in this thread, then just ignore it and move on.

If you dont like what I post then hit the ignore button

The thing about debunkers like you is that you can't drop a subject for your life. You will nag it on and on while making little snide remarks to try making the people that believe the opposite of you look idiotic. Some of you people act as if it's your job to come to ATS and do this.

If I know someone is closely connected to a known hoaxer (like the OP is) If I know that someone posts unproven dribble on youtube (as the OP does) and when someone posts something without any verification and expects everyone to bow down and say "WOW oh wonderfull one We Believe", then I will question it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Because some of them imo are here exacly for that , and they get paid rather well also
Even thou I am a new member I have been lurking for some time and even made a small list of people I think fit the profile of disinfo agents

Are you suggesting I am getting paid to post? Its a great idea that I think you should U2U to SO. I could do with a few quid, petrol is damned expensive now.

Wake up. For every argument there is a counter argument. For everyone who believes there is a disbeliever. Thats life.

[edit on 4/10/07 by Chorlton]

[edit on 4/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Don't know if this has all ready been mentioned but if they keep saying this is not the ISS why do they not capture the ISS on the same equipment? heavens above will tell you exactly when you can get a good shot if you simply plop in your long / lat.

Mind you, would love to believe this is some sort of shuttle on a tether.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Are you suggesting I am getting paid to post? Its a great idea that I think you should U2U to SO. I could do with a few quid, petrol is damned expensive now.

Wake up. For every argument there is a counter argument. For everyone who believes there is a disbeliever. Thats life.

I never implied You beeing paid but erm now that You mention it... I will have to go over Your posts and make up my mind

Of course for every argument there is a counter argument and I respect that (it would be so borring if everybody would agree on everything) , but one thing is to post your opinion (generaly speaking) and another thing is just flaming people that have another point of view just for the heck of it without any counter proof (as I said generaly speaking) .

What most of the hard core scpetics dont get (or they are deliberatly trying to spread disinfo) is that if they have the right to ask anybody for proof on any claim somebody makes ..they are also oblidged (sp?) to do the same , so post like "This is fake because this sounds ridiculous " are not proof .

Dosent matter if it concerns shapeshifting Hillary , Cities on Mars/Moon , Underground bases , jesus beeing an alien .. if you state its a fake provide counter proof and not just your opinion because its as much worth as the opinion of a lunatic tht claims he can jump into the future using his sony remote .. (as I said generaly speaking)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

What most of the hard core scpetics dont get (or they are deliberatly trying to spread disinfo) is that if they have the right to ask anybody for proof on any claim somebody makes ..they are also oblidged (sp?) to do the same , so post like "This is fake because this sounds ridiculous " are not proof .

But you cant prove a negative.
If someone makes a post with incredible claims then they need to provide incredible evidence to justify it. It isnt the sceptics job to post proof.

Dosent matter if it concerns shapeshifting Hillary , Cities on Mars/Moon , Underground bases , jesus beeing an alien .. if you state its a fake provide counter proof and not just your opinion because its as much worth as the opinion of a lunatic tht claims he can jump into the future using his sony remote .. (as I said generaly speaking)

You cant prove a a negative. If you post a claim then you need to back it up with something. Its pretty pointless making loads of posts like the OP did, and like he does all the time, without giving any reference to anything.
He justs posts possible hoaxes and then says "hey believe it because I posted it."

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Of course anybody making a thread should be able to back it up with evidence but so does any sceptic trying to debunk that post ..

Example : Somebody posts a video of Hillary shapeshifting (in his opinion) into a frog ,this video is evidence untill debunked by somebody . Is that so hard to get ? Simply comming to a thread and stating "Hillary cant turn into a frog , thats ridiculous" is not proof to the contrary(sp?)..

If you think the word of a sceptic (be it anybody ) is proof enough for any theory to be disregarded then my friend we have nothing to talk about.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I have Chorlton on ignore, so thanks for responding to him.

I give my opinion, then I take heat for it. What kind of place is this?

No one has put forth evidence to prove these are hoaxes. All they say is "it's plankton, those aren't ships". Prove it. In my opinion, these look like space craft. It is merely my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Absolutely stunning new vids... this one looks like the Apollo 20 cigar shaped craft on the moon:

blip.tv...

Best of 24 to 26:

blip.tv...

Best of 27 to 29:

blip.tv...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join