It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo

Arrrggh it's the dreaded blurry superhuge spacecruisers again!

When is this horrible pile of fakeness going to get brushed under the carpet?

Oh, why do you want these to be sweeped under the carpet? to hide the truth? Btw earth satellites look the same when videotaped this way, blurry looking object.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon

Originally posted by Smugallo

Arrrggh it's the dreaded blurry superhuge spacecruisers again!

When is this horrible pile of fakeness going to get brushed under the carpet?

Oh, why do you want these to be sweeped under the carpet? to hide the truth? Btw earth satellites look the same when videotaped this way, blurry looking object.

Erm..If you see the way that GK posts the same threads over multiple forums saying exactly the same thing without ever giving any technical explanation then you have to wonder why it's being done.

That added to the fact he's a pal of a known debunked hoaxer AND almost to the point of spamming about Interstellar makes you wander down the lines of "whats this going to cost"

If you wish to believe those images are alien space ships etc then please do, it's your choice but it's fair to say that most of us are slightly fed up with the entire postings of GK in relation to these 'promotions' of his.

Also, someone said that people should not be attacking GK, but rather have a good discussion about these objects. I say that if you post images with claims such as his and then avoid every technical question as to how these images are made you really are setting yourself up for a verbal dressing down. Add to that about his past history and then he really is due some bad feedback over this issue.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Of course, the object appears to be constantly moving, the earth's constantly turning, isn't it?

Do all satelites move in the same direction and at the same speed?

Thankyou for all the comments everyone, even the negative ones.

I don't have to defend myself to anyone. And all this hoaxing talk bringing up James Casbolt all the time is really getting quite pathetic. Nothing has ever been proved, remember that folks.

Free_spirit, why are you so desperate to try and make me look bad? I just gave you the link.
We reap what we sow, eh?

Love,

Gridkeeper.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclane

Why do you think I'm promoting something then? I am promoting the truth, if anything, or at least part of it.

What's wrong with posting this at more than one forum? If it was on the news I wouldn't have to.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by Donoso

Of course, the object appears to be constantly moving, the earth's constantly turning, isn't it?

Nice try but its the image moving via the camera not the turning of the
earth

I don't have to defend myself to anyone.

ERRRRRR yes you do. You make startling post then fail to back them up, you DO have to defend yourself

And all this hoaxing talk bringing up James Casbolt all the time is really getting quite pathetic. Nothing has ever been proved, remember that folks.

Really? It was proven that he posted hoax pictures on his website that YOU posted links to and were proven to be hoaxes and manipulations then he was openly proven to be hoaxing on this website via you when his pictures of Deep underground alien bases and Alien writing were proven to be pictures of the Stockholm subway system. He also made up the pack of lies about where he obtained those pictures from too, stating that had been passed to him by an NCA agent at great personal risk. YOU also posted links to his website and pictures of a well known model which had been photoshopped
YOU posted lnks to his website. YOU are closely associated with a well known hoaxer, there fore your posting will always be in doubt, especially this one. You have failed to apologise for posting links to hoaxes, even when they were openly debunked

Free_spirit, why are you so desperate to try and make me look bad? I just gave you the link.
We reap what we sow, eh?

You dont need any help to look bad. Your associations with known hoaxers and your lack of information does that for you.
If we do indeed reap what we so, I suspect you should be making a lot of trips to tesco's as your harvest isnt looking too good from where I sit.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Mclane

Why do you think I'm promoting something then? I am promoting the truth, if anything, or at least part of it.

Truth?? where is the truth? you post a pile of links to videos and there is not one scrap of verifiable evidence to back you up that those videos are indeed real or not made solely for financial gain.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

So what if i posted links to James's website? I NEVER said these pictures you are refering to were real. Did I.

I can refer to SOME of the pictures on James's website to be real because I took them myself.

Like I said, pathetic.

Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yet more replies, again no answers..

Hangs around with a known fraud, has been proven to have posted hoaxes yet hates people saying so. He wonders why people won't take him seriously and why people think it's a scam in the making.

Show us these oh so top secret level ten images (I think Joe 90 had the same script writer). Tell us the secret of the filming.

I think I'll be waiting a long while......

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow, it's been a really long time since last I posted anything here on ATS but I saw this thread and remembered a site I had bookmarked that may be of some help.

I used to be a Videographer and while working on a project, I stumbled across these sites while searching.

See.Sat
Telescopic Satellite Observations

I was interested in the possibility of finding footage of satellites taken from the ground to incorporate into a short film. As soon as I saw the video on this thread it reminded me of these photos. There is at least a possibility that some of the objects in the video are the same as those shown on these sites. Or they could be new objects, human made or otherwise. But regardless, the similarities are there. I thought they would be relevant to this discussion.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
For skeptics. I personally saw one of those ships move. I was in cuba for vacations, it was around 9 pm, I was watching the stars on a beach mat because there was nothing to do. I spotted a star-looking thing moving in the sky in a line, I figured it was a satelite. However, the object took a right turn, then a left turn, and finally it stopped and it looked exactly like all the others stars! Satelines dont do that, nor do stars. This isn't a second handed statement, it's me, I saw it. Alot of you don't see this because you live in big cities, with a lot of light, which disables you to see the stars. But when you do get outside of the city, look at the stars, if you look long enough, there is no doubt you will something interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This looks like the quality is the best yet that I have seen of this footage. GK.

Episode 5 - Far Above Space and Time - 3 Space Objects for a closer viewing. 1min long. blip.tv...

Description: What are these objects? Surely we can work in peace to discover what these are.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This episode 6 is also quite interesting. Can anyone see the detail in this? To me it seems to clearly show a structure. There is also an "arch" on one end of the structure that you can almost see through to the other side.
This one is good, 1minute long.

Episode 6 - Far Above Time and Space - 1 Unknown Space Object showing finer detail. What is it?

blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I ave to admit, the suspense is killing me. But, I already have a heads up about this.

Should this turn out to be false, that would be sad. This is beautifull, no matter what.

Looking forward to 7 - 10

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This looks so much like iridescent sea life......some kind of trippy jellyfish.
I vote for it being video of sealife.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!

I will not flame you for linking to sites of interest, but instead thank you.
We are in a period of accelerating consciousness.
There are more and more possibilities appearing all the time.
To me it does not matter if these are real or not.
It is a step in the preparation of the consciousness of things to come.
I know a lot of people would like the clouds to dissipate instantly so all can be revealed, but this can not be so as it is a process.
Creation is on schedule. But is the reader?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Description: What are these objects? Surely we can work in peace to discover what these are.

I agree, but surely if more info was given people would be more open to help.
Especially when you say you have more info but are not willing to divulge doesn't do your cause any favours.

Please don't take this as a personal attack on you, because it is not intended to be, I am intrigued, and would love to know what these things actually are, I just think you could have received a better response if you had aproached this with a different attitude.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Thankyou, I am only able link to what is currently available. I also understand why people are desperate to know everything about all this. I do NOT have all the answers. I didn't film it and have never claimed to. As usual there seem to be events occuring "behind the scenes".

I stake my credibility over this entirely. If it turns out to be fake then that's me finished. Some on here claim I don't have any credibility as I've given links to James's website, and no one has ever proved me to be a hoaxer ever even though claims are made of this happening. I've even been accused of faking all my youtube videos including the orb photos, people have told me that I use cgi and flash animation and that they hold the evidence to prove this, yet nothing is ever presented when I ask them to show me. I'm not bothered by the constant factless accusations, I just don't like bullies at all. This world is full of people like this and people stand back and let it happen, works very differently when it happens to a child though, especially at school. For instance Free_spirit has now accused me of ripping off the footage in the Episode 4 video. This is quite a statement to make. This information has been passed to another forum and posted by a friend of his. There are bullet points put forward with no substantial evidence at all to back it up with, just talk. This is a mallicious bully tactic, much more serious than people realise, plain and simple. I never claimed to have made that video also. I just want to know what the objects are.

FAO Free_spirit,
you throw your accusations at me in an attempt to discredit me. You have no evidence for your claims do you? maybe some people will read that and believe what you say, but in the long run you will trip yourself, if you haven't done so already. So you say that this Episode 4 is made up of video footage taken from the rense site? Then why are the clips that Joe public is able to download only a few seconds long? There is much longer shots of this in Episode 4, and much footage that has never been seen. In a court of law your claim would be thrown out. Any one can work this out.

thanks all, Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I stake my credibility over this entirely. If it turns out to be fake then that's me finished.

But you dont have any credibility at all do you?. You lost that when you posted links to a well known hoax on Casbolts site then compounded it by doing it again with the Stockholm Subway pics.

You manipulate all of the stuff that is posted by you on Casbolts site, none of it is 'as it left the camera'.

Your cries of innocence fall on deaf ears. f you lay with dogs you get fleas.
You have allied yourself with a well known hoaxer and person who's attempts at lies show no end or ar you telling me you actually believe the rubbish on his website?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

FAO Free_spirit,
you throw your accusations at me in an attempt to discredit me. You have no evidence for your claims do you?

thanks all, Gridkeeper.

On the contrary Gridkeeper. I provided the information regarding those
videoclips you included in your Episode 4 identifying every piece of
footage on it, something that you have been refusing to do even
that everybody here and in other forums have been asking you.

Now be completely honest at least for once in your life and declare
here before everyone of us: Do you deny that most of the clips you
inlcuded in the Episode 4 belong to british experiencer Abby Parker
also known as "Bambi" ?

If it's truth that you did'nt make this video Episode 4 as you claim
then how do you know where those videoclips included come from ?
I do.

So far you have not provided any proof of your allegations ever just
words and fallacies that don't prove anything. I sustain and prove
again that most of the videos included in your Episode 4 video were
filmed by experiencer Abby Parker "Bambi" who is still famous in the
UK and I have more evidences. Abby Parker's case was investigated
by important research groups, here are more links:

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

farshores.org...

farshores.org...

Regarding those images of "mysterious objects in space" that
Gridkeeper has been posting in several websites, the 64,000
dollars question that everybody is asking Gridkeeper: How those
images are filmed, what method or technique, what equipment,
by whom?

The answer is this and provided by Jose Escamilla himself.
Gridkeeper is refusing to answer because he simply does'nt know
the source or the technique. Gridkeeper just copy videoclips from
the Interstellar Project and use them for his own purposes.

Jose Escamilla is the only one who knows the source, the method and
all the secrets involving the Interstellar Project. Jose Escamilla is the
owner and holder of all copyrights and the marketing of Interstellar
Project TIRS belongs to Jose Escamilla and associates.
Here are new links with the new coming films.

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

Gridkeeper has declared here and in other forums he is not the one
who filmed these videos and that statement just prove he has been
copying every piece of footage released by Jose Escamilla, this is
an undeniable fact. By addition Gridkeeper is now copying videos
from Abby Parker "Bambi" without giving the correspondent credit
and claiming bogus statements like " I found this new video in
Blip" Who is going to belive you Gridkeeper. Finally you said I'm
trying to discredit you ? Your own actions are discrediting you.

Gridkeeper, you addressed me. This is my answer. Be advised.

NOTE: I'm not validating, supporting or endorsing the authenticity
of the Interstellar Project films in any way. My position is still
neutral until more results are provided regarding this case. I know
Jose Escamilla and he provided me informations authorizing me to
quote them here as a response to Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

One word: Ignorance.

Let me explain what I meant in my original post:

In the initial video posted there's a section when the recording camera is taken off the telescope and is being pointed straight at the laptop's monitor. The laptop is recording directly what is being seen through the telescope's lens. Every single satellite that is orbiting the Earth is moving at a certain speed (27,743.8 km/h for example) and at a certain distance (333.3 km for example). If you look in the sky, you can sometimes see "stars" moving in a very linear pattern across the sky. They're also moving at an above normal speed (pretty darn fast) and you can predict exactly in which direction they'll travel, always.

Now imagine taking your telescope and following said object in the sky. The results usually vary (depending on your telescope/lens) but unless if you're packing a $5000 + rig, you're in for some blurry, distorted, & hazed images. Not only that, but the object is moving so fast you have to constantly adjust your telescope to keep up with the satellite. That is EXACTLY what is going on with that guy's laptop monitor. It's either this is an extremely uneducated (amateur) astronomer OR these objects are in our Earth's orbit.

These objects (if they're at a greater distance) moving at such a speed seen on the telescope at any postulated size so far? The "craft" would simply not be visible. Most asteroids/comets astronomers find are simply done by accident. How? There's an incalculable amount of them and bumping into one is statistically extremely probable. What I can't understand? Why haven't any of our amateur/professional astronomers besides this kooky fellow seen these before? Or have they? But knew exactly what they were? Satellites around Earth's orbit.

Hmm...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join