It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian nuke bunker bombed by Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well folks we haven't been so far off on conjectures. Drudge report now. Israel did bomb Syrian nuclear materials just dropped off by a N. korean ship delivering 'cement'. No wonder everyones spidey senses have been twitching lately.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's gone. I read article. Posted. Went back and it's gone. I don't do links because of former hacking issues. I read it, is was there.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Find it, if it's real there must be another source reporting it. I'm lazy googling....

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
here i found this..

ISRAEL BLEW APART SYRIAN NUKEPILE

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well folks,today could get interesting.I'm going to go look for more sources and I'll throw them up here.

On a side note.
I never knew poeple could hack you through links,scary.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thanks KING, that was it exactly. Drudge dropped it like a hot potato.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sergei Kirpichenko, the Russian ambassador to Syria, warned President Bashar al-Assad last month that Israel was planning an attack, but suggested the target was the Golan Heights.

Shoulda known Russias name would be brought up somewhere in this mess.

Sergei Kirpichenko, the Russian ambassador to Syria, warned President Bashar al-Assad last month that Israel was planning an attack, but suggested the target was the Golan Heights.

Israeli military intelligence sources claim Syrian special forces moved towards the Israeli outpost of Mount Hermon on the Golan Heights. Tension rose, but nobody knew why.

At this point, Barak feared events could spiral out of control. The decision was taken to reduce the number of Israeli troops on the Golan Heights and tell Damascus the tension was over. Syria relaxed its guard shortly before the Israeli Defence Forces struck

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This link is off the page that KINGOFPAIN posted.Nice find man.

This has reached FAUX news so you know it must be true!

www.foxnews.com...

I'm going to have to favorite the OP's website.They came out with it first.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
We all should look at Israel for example. More action, less political bickerings.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

There was a big article in the Age newspaper yesterday. Very very intresting read

IN THE Golan Heights there is a place where you can get out of your car, buy an ice-cream and enjoy the view of a place where, if enough miscalculations are made, World War III might sta

www.theage.com.au...

Doesnt end at page one. Click next

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Additional news stories:

www.haaretz.com...

afp.google.com...

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

And a slightly different take from The Guardian:

Was Israeli raid a dry run for attack on Iran

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm amazed how little play this thread got.To me this is a big big story and it brings N.Korea back into the picture.

top topics

join