It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control video?Posted by TheOrdersDefenseTeam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
why is it wierd that he didn't sign up
for an account till he needed to post a video
I watch youtube all the time I don't have an
account, I probably won't grt one till I need
to post a video.
not signing up for a service till I need it.
wow thats wierd. [

i]reply to post by Project_Silo

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
At one point it showed the signs for the judgement day. That is just my interpretations of the first clip.

The second clip just re-inforces my assumptions from the first clip. How he/she puts the anti-christ in a way to show its "birth". If you notice in almost every picture he/she has used you will find a hidden image of a skull somewhere in the picture.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In the first clip it shows hints of the signs for jugement day... but is also tied in with another message which I cannot figure out yet. However, in the second clip it goes on to the signs for the jugement day and the coming of the anti-christ. Notice how he/she used the images to show the "birth" of the anti-christ. By using the "Empress" images and the tree of life etc... also notice that in almost every single picture you will see a hidden image of a skull hence portraying that when anti-christ comes so will death and war. this also fits in with their next clip titled "war".

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Liber Al definitely refers to the Aleister Crowley book. Also, in the second video is mentions "Every man and woman is a star"...this is also from Crowly. I own and have read "Liber al vel Legis" (THe Book of the Law). These vidoes are clearly about the book. In short: Crowley claimed that his wife was possessed by the spirit of an Egyptian god and that entity gave to him the info which is in the "Liber Al..." It's been some time since I read the book so my facts might not be 100%, but that's the gist of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
While i found the guy has a knack for the offbeat, the message was typical.
Creepy factor of 5 outa 10 but this stuff can be found playing in the background at a goth bar in repeat after the video of "the ring" segment was played for 5 hours on repeat.

Mind control?
If you watch them 500 times, starve yourself from food and sleep and then smoke a blunt.. sure it might have some control over your mind.

b

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow... I couldnt watch the entire video, I was getting scared. Specially the statue with green human eyes creeped me out a lot. And the music was like taken out of some religious horror movie.

Guess im too sensitive for it.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I went back and gave the videos another go. I actually watched all four of them and changed my opinion 360 degrees.

Instinctively I was somehow afraid but I have replaced it with desire to understand the message.

I understand him to be portraying humans as flesh for the angels to possess. The female entraps the angel/sun to impregnate her and she reproduces and provides the tree of life to be used by those who have no body of their own meanwhile dealing death and destruction and feeding her body the earth with the remains of the human cattle, only to continue the cycle trapping the souls and life of the stars/sun to animate her darkness. The sun and the moon provide a duality to alternate between life and the reflection of life. But the only true life available is the newly birthed human being with free will. The veil allows for the female system of queenship to continue as all is for her.

Illumination as a kind of overtaking of the biochemical life of the individual. The outer light represented by the sun may take the place of the knowledge of the only true light, that possessed internally and unbeknowst to most.

I will continue to check for more videos as the author has said more will come.

Quite the rant here, the videos really moved me.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
that was strange it was hard to concentrate while watching it but it didnt creep me out

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

By the way that phrase AL LIBER at the end of the video seems familiar, anyone know of it?

Well, I googled on the phrase and found some really weird stuff. For example, this occultist page with some videos of brainwashing and stuff. I have not watched them and I never will. Too creepy for me, I dont want those images in my head later.

If you like weird stuff, you can watch it I guess. Tell me what happens. =)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by interestedalways

By the way that phrase AL LIBER at the end of the video seems familiar, anyone know of it?

Well, I googled on the phrase and found some really weird stuff. For example, this occultist page with some videos of brainwashing and stuff. I have not watched them and I never will. Too creepy for me, I dont want those images in my head later.

If you like weird stuff, you can watch it I guess. Tell me what happens. =)

Yeah, I read up on the Liber Al, it seems alot in line with the Summerian stuff and mixed with Crowley's spin off. I do think there is more to it than should be easily dismissed. I don't believe they are endorsing the Liber Al info, but rather showing us something.

I thought it was creepy until I watched the one called "WAR" it even had a metallica soundtrack. I saw that they were trying to make us look at that which we deny. Seeing the reality of war makes you face the truth. We need to stop avoiding that which appears ugly or unappealing. We must be able to look. It was easier for me the second time. I think they are attempting to lead us to thier understanding of what is really running things.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectRon41
Wow. That made me want to clean my guns and write angry letters to various elected officials. I can't get that humming feedback noise out of my head. Anyone know where to get a plutonium core? Cheap?

Holy crap, that is the funniest thing I have read in awhile.

As for the videos, I tried to watch the first one but I am way to tired to listen to all that craziness.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This first video has sound waves from a Brain wave generator

Information About BrainWave Generator
InfoPossible Uses
Examples of possible uses for brain stimulation (more information available here):
o Relaxation and meditation by entraining your brain into desired states
o Enhancement of learning capabilities (super learning)
o Sleep induction (for treating insomnia or just for falling asleep quicker)
o Focusing attention and enhancing awareness
o Alleviation of headaches and migraines, as well as other pain
o Preparation for stressful situations
o Self hypnosis and/or subliminal programming

SKEPTICISM WARNING
Some people also claim that the following might be achieved with brain stimulation. However, there is no direct scientific proof of any of these, so a bit of a skeptical attitude is recommended.
o Enhancing psychic capabilities like tendency towards out-of-body experiences, remote viewing, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.
o Mental and astral projection

Taken from the link above

I definitely think there is some message he would like your brain to comprehend

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Are you guys sure this isnt one of those fake as all heck "v-blogs" a-la lonelygirl? it's got a tag with lonelygirl15 which makes me question the validity of these videos. amusing and creepy nevertheless.

War was a particularly interesting which seems to show opinion toward the war, which was pretty refreshing. anyway...yeah. bed time yay

(had to edit since I posted this before I watched em all)

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The Comment
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.
Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. These are most dire.
Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.
The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU

Found at the very end of this Link

Maybe these videos are supposed to be some kind of teaching aid to help understand "The Law" Sound a little anarchistic to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
This first video has sound waves from a Brain wave generator

Information About BrainWave Generator
InfoPossible Uses
Examples of possible uses for brain stimulation (more information available here):
o Relaxation and meditation by entraining your brain into desired states
o Enhancement of learning capabilities (super learning)
o Sleep induction (for treating insomnia or just for falling asleep quicker)
o Focusing attention and enhancing awareness
o Alleviation of headaches and migraines, as well as other pain
o Preparation for stressful situations
o Self hypnosis and/or subliminal programming

SKEPTICISM WARNING
Some people also claim that the following might be achieved with brain stimulation. However, there is no direct scientific proof of any of these, so a bit of a skeptical attitude is recommended.
o Enhancing psychic capabilities like tendency towards out-of-body experiences, remote viewing, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.
o Mental and astral projection

Taken from the link above

I definitely think there is some message he would like your brain to comprehend

wow thats pretty nutty

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hmmm... hadn't been on in a few days.
Seems the videos have been removed?!

After only a short while I take it. Strange.
Anyone save them and feel like uploading them again?
I was keen to take a crack at the meaning.

But they've been removed!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Reaction to OP and others

This guy is weird.Does not watch videos ...

The given number of video's watched is often wrong.

First of all you must watch YT while being logged in to be accounted for. I watch tons of video's not being logged in, having several computers. My account is just on one.

Second, I think the counts do not match my views.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
UM can someone tell me why did the maker of the vid removed the clips? Ok you guys peeked my interest, so I decided to go and check it out I was 20 seconds in when I got kicked out and when I refresh it it said that the user removed the vids and not just the first one all of them!!!
Why is that?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
You guys talking about the fact that making the account and not having alot of ciews is not weird.I guess your right but what about the fricken video?

Wow he really did remove them.WEEEIRD.hrmmm this only spiked my interest more.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. It was pretty good. The guy is talented.

Still....if people are this creeped out by this imagery I'd hate to think what kind of reaction Chien Andalou, or one of Kenneth Anger's better films, would elicit. Kenneth Anger is probably a better point of reference, since he was openly obsessed with Crowley and occultism.

About half the NYU film students go through an occult symbolism phase and make weird stuff like this. He seems conversant in Illuminati and mindcontrol imagery, but these days who isn't?

I'm not sure how much similar stuff is available on YouTube because I've never really checked, but there are certainly plenty of underground shorts floating around with similar style/imagery/themes. I guess maybe the first time I encountered something like this I was probably pretty jazzed too, so maybe it's a natural reaction. Like reading Burroughs for the first time, or hearing Stockhausen or Berg for the first time.

It was enjoyable to watch. He does the schtick really well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join