It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an obvious Missile!!!! watch!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Okay, this video needs to be paused EXACTLY at 29.5 seconds! It may take a couple tries but please do not analyze until you reach this point.

Things to consider once at 29.5 SECONDS

1) No Wings
2) No difference in contrast off of side of building from wings or anything
3) something attached to side
4) This is way too skinny to be a plane
5) Missile IMHO

PAUSE ON 29.5 SECONDS

AAC

Mod Edit: cap title

[edit on 9/15/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I do agree with you that it looks like a missile, but you have to take into account the view of the camera is so narrow and the plane is going really really fast. Like I went to a nascar race the other day, if you look at one spot as they pass it is a blue, cant tell the difference between green car, blue car, or red car. But if you move your head with the car you can not only tell colors but you can read sponsors.....

What do you have to say to the other videos that captured the plane hit? It clearly had wings.....

Also if you watch it normal speed you can kinda see the dark spots from the engines

[edit on 9/11/2007 by racerzeke]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well I'm not one to subscribe, I just keep an open ear. That said, I have read many accounts about some witnesses seeing a single engine cesna, or a missile. Furthermore, I have seen assertions that the mysterious helicopter was covering the missiel woth a holograph. People on one side would see the holograph, but some people may see the missile.

Following the missile idea, this freezeframe seems to be suspect. I understand the blur from speed, but that would mean the building windows and the sky next to the edge would be blurred from the speed too. There is no blur there.

AAC

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Looks like a plane, and pretty real, to me.

There'd be no point in a missile. A missile would do about the same damage as an aircraft that size. And if the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition, which I personally believe they were, then there'd be no point in using any holographic imagery or missiles.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 9/12/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am sorry but it looked like a plane to me

it really did

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What window and piece of sky? And at one point (cant seem to get it paused right) I can almost see like a tail.... I'm not going to say tail of a plane because I'm trying to go along with you
Window of the wtc or the window of where it s being filmed from? Can you please elaborate?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You know I looked at this footage and saw that the plane is tilted pretty extreme, which would explain why the tail isn;t visible in the footage taken from underneath.

Well, I guess this had a short tenure at being interesting.

Thanks for the respectful disagreements.

AAC

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I personally believe the missile theory, that looks nothing like a plane.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
I personally believe the missile theory, that looks nothing like a plane.

This looks nothing like a plane?

???

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
such nonsense, you have a half a second of blurry video you're basing this thread on and five minutes of clear video debunking your own thread! it is so clearly an airplane. what a waste of time!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Can anyone explain to me why a 757 can leave a twenty foot diameter hole in a building with no rug burn? Way too many anomolies. All fighters on stand down that day unable to help. Except for 93 that got fragged into oblivion because it would be inconvenient to know the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Can anyone explain to me why a 757 can leave a twenty foot diameter hole in a building with no rug burn?

What exactly are you referring to? Because if it's the Pentagon the hole was over 90 feet wide.

[edit on 9/12/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm on the bad boy list Novus, so I'm going to try to be nice about this.
I saw the photos of the firetrucks on scene after the supposed hit. Lack of wreckage, grass nearly virginal. 90 ft hole no way.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
read this

Image from 911research.wtc7.net

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Looks nicely digitized to me. I know what I saw.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Aw geez, threads going missing, what a ruse. I'm outa here. I thought this forum was for real. It most evidently is not. I will not have anything more to do with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Looks nicely digitized to me. I know what I saw.

You know what you want to see.

I'm starting to notice this in the "truth movement" lately. It's not about truth. It's about finding the biggest possible conspiracy theory.

I mean, I'm all for theories that may be completely whack in the general public's eyes, as long as there's something to back it up. But when people deny physical evidence, deny witnesses, deny pictures, deny videos, deny data, deny everything, and still stick to a contradicting claim just because that's what they want to see and want to be true, then it has really become about satisfying something inside rather than fighting for this country and the victim's families.

That's not a movement, and that's not truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Here's a still picture taken from the video that the original poster showed.

I must admit it does look very much like a missle

Also if you pause the video when the "object" hits the tower the hole that it punctures doesn't look big enough to be a plane
pretty similar to the one at the pentagon as there is no sign of the wings of the plane hitting the building.

Thanks for the video clip

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
funny how you people think every ufo video/photo is CGI or a bird but believe the footage of these planes on that day were real.

im not here to prove anything but the image above does look like a missile.
each for their own i guess...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

so what about the other videos (which are much clearer) of a plane hitting the same side of the same building and multiple cameras videoing it?
oh let me guess CGI.
must be since you are proposing this blurry still of half of a frame to prove your point. well thats it then, everyone can go home it was a missile, forget anything else you've seen, game over.

how absurd, we (ATS) lose credibility with every ridiculous thread like this one posted!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join