It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus name = 666 in alpha numeric base 9 code - online word calculators

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Cheers. I think he just misinterpreted me tho, surely the poster would have his ID left there? no worries anyway.

Nah, if they are on global ignore it totally removes their posts until the mods have time to speak with the individual. Personally I don’t think there were any attacks in what i can see, so maybe the monkey just swung into the wrong thread by accident…

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok cheers bud

Never knew about that.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'll quickly jump back in to mention that it wasn't me. Someone obviously made a mistake.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah its ok mate I didnt think it was you, just the mod mishap.

But still, thanks mod

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Heh, I managed to avoid any 666's or multiples of 666 =p.
But then again according to some book my name means "My judge is God".

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
*messed up post back soon*

peace

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

Dude what are you talking about. We did not name the true son of God Jesus. His name was given to him by his parents, they named him Jehosua. It is coincidental or the people who made his name Jesus to us Americans was starting a devil religion.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Sorry but numbers mean nothing - my name has a few multiples of 666 as im sure most people will.

Numbers mean nothing eh? Thats a bit lame thinking. Numbers mean a lot, the computer your using wouldnt be working without even 010101s so...

Numbers is a book in the Bible too.. and the Bibles full of verses.. of which numbers are an important part.

Or is all that rubbish?

hey sekhemet....if your interested in numbers and the bible then you need to research theomatics. the bible, it seems like, is almost like a computer program in itself....

In theomatics, people can learn how God has written His entire Word mathematically, because existing inside the Bible there is a mathematical design. This design is the watermark that reveals God's divine authorship. No other work of literature ever written, apparently, contains anything that closely resembles theomatics. It is totally unique to the 66 books of the Bible.

example.....

The Birth of Jesus and the Number 111

Over the years a large amount of scientific research has been done on every single reference related to the conception and birth of Jesus. There are approximately sixty references in the New Testament, and a handful from the Old Testament, that refer, in one form or another, to the conception, the birth, the babe in the manger, the child Jesus, etc. Virtually all of these references are saturated with multiples of 111. For sake of illustration, we are going to show only a limited number here. The mathematical odds of the following pattern being in the Bible by chance, are millions to one. It should be pointed out that the layout here is not in a scientific format, but the examples have been arranged so as to present an interesting flow to the reading.

As it was shown on a previous page, the name for Jesus in Greek has a numerical value of 888. If you cut 888 in half, it comes out to 444. If you cut 444 in half, the number is 222. And half of 222 is the number 111. This number 111 is very predominant in reference to Jesus. But it is by no means the only key number to do with Christ ~ there are many numbers that relate to all the names and attributes of Jesus and God. But the number 111, in some instances, is absolutely pervasive, especially in those references that speak concerning His conception and birth.

Let us begin with Matthew’s account. Here is the very first reference. The entire passage as quoted has a value of 111 x 66.
www.theomatics.com...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Deep site thanks FD.

Check these sites out tell me what you think please.

www.biblecodedigest.com...

www.truebiblecode.com...

www.bible-codes.org...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
reply to post by Sekhemet

Dude what are you talking about. We did not name the true son of God Jesus. His name was given to him by his parents, they named him Jehosua. It is coincidental or the people who made his name Jesus to us Americans was starting a devil religion.

Bit too coincidental that Jesus=666.

Do you know the original Jews were black skinned African?

The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p501) Many of them still are Black, in northenrn Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia. A New York Times editorial (3/2/84) described them as "a lost tribe that has kept it identiy for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of Africa." Abraham, ancestor of the Hebrews, was from Chaldea; the ancient Chaldeans were Black. In fact, Africa takes it name from Ophren, a son of Abraham by his wife, Keturah (Whiston: The Life and Works of Flavius Josephus p50) Like Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the lineage of Ethiopian Emperor, Haile Selassie also goes back to Judah -through Solomon/Queen of Sheba and King David.

afgen.com...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Link here explaining very simply how the Jesus story came about,, please read it ALL >

They loosely based their messiah character on the life of a Gnostic teacher named Jeshua ben Joseph (a real character who, they claimed, had lived about 100 years earlier and, according to some sources, evaded persecution by the Sanhedrin (the Hebraic governing body, also charged by Rome with keeping the Jews in order) by fleeing to Gaul (now France) with his wife, Mary Magdalene, and their daughter.

www.livingwithsoul.com...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not saying I totally believe my above link but it sounds like sense to me.

Anyway..... forget it.. Jesus = 666 doesnt mean a thing?..

If the Bible version of Jesus is rubbish, or whether its partly true and Jesus was black NOT white........ and named Jehosua NOT Jesus (which is what I would lean to) then people are worshiping a 'false image' dont you think?

I dont care who says Jesus is the western translation of Jehosua and its the same person, no it isnt, That makes no sense at all to me its all english letters and words. Joshua is the equivalent to Jehosua. Jehosua is pronounced with no J also... Y'shua... they didnt have J in the alphabet did they? does Jesus even sound like Y'shua? no, it sounds more like JA-ZEUS......

The point is, again, people would NOT be worshipping the TRUE IMAGE of their so called Messiah..... especially white people who want a white Jesus not a BLACK Jehosua....... so they would be worshipping the false white crucified image.. and is there any proof of Jehosua being crucified?

And if people can say Jesus, why the hell cant they say Y'shua? whats so hard about that? Jesus is the name they gave to a made up character based partly on Y'shua ben whatever... and based partly on the name and LOOKS of the greek god Zeus.. added with a bunch of crap and true stuff from here and there...

Doesnt any of that make sense?

Jesus is in the Koran too.. and his name is ISA.. I bet you ISA was obviously a black man.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
here's a calculation:

7 = perfection. 6 = imperfection.

A number repeated three times = complete or ultimate.

and,

7 = God's number. 6 = Man's number.

therefore,

777 = God's complete perfection.

666 = Man's complete imperfection.

666 will be fulfilled when mankind makes his own 'perfect' world.

so what is the name of the beast?

His name is:

"I am the perfect man"

OR

"7 = 6"

ya dig?

Whereas Jesus said, "Don't call me good - no man is good".

[edit on 20-9-2007 by sollie]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
how sure can you be that this has not been pre programmed into this application? i could write a piece of code to do this easily.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yeah I understand that Sol..

But I still have a problem with accepting 7 as 'perfect'..... why is it perfect? why isnt it 9 instead, seeing as 9 is the highest number. 999 666..

What if that GOD the Tetragrammaton YHWH is NOT good? The hebrew letters make the image of a MAN when placed on top of each other.. so im seeing it like MAN is GOD.. a being created.. by man..

Not that I dont believe in ''God''...... I just dont call it God..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence81
how sure can you be that this has not been pre programmed into this application? i could write a piece of code to do this easily.

Good point, but it doesnt effect the rest of the debate on whether this .. ahem... 'real' Messiah / Jesus was a black or white man, and I think its important.....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Go on I bet your all going to tear me to pieces cause I obviously am no expert on hebrew and the Bible or anything come to think of it, I just cant get my head round Jehosua of those days being a white man when he was a Jew and the original ancient Jews were black? or wasnt they? the debate never seems to end cause everyones got a different version, so what is THE truth? where do I get my true world historical race facts from? all of it is HisStory...... and thats what we go by.

Oh edit to add.. when I say 'those days'..... im bearing in mind that they played a big flip flop with the dates and the true characters are maybe far older than 2000 years. Jews of 2000 years ago may be the modernised Jews...

God... I probably shouldnt have started this thread
just thought maybe someone smart can see a method to my madness and put things straight..

All I meant to do with this thread was attach 666 with a false IMAGE - Jesus - white dude - as opposed to that of Jehosua - a black dude. Really it dont matter if Jesus does =666 or not, the race factor is still an issue.

I mean 'hair like lambs wool and feet like burnt brass' ? anyone ever tried burning brass? what color do we get? lambs wool can be white or black but im seeing Jehosua with an afro! and whether it was white or black hair doesnt matter.

Oh wait... yes it does.. cause if he had a white afro then he is much older in that vision....... for Jesus died at 33 (ha) 33 yes.. very symbOlical of many things.. as a mason knows.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I did not have time to read the whole thread but the number of the devil is actually 616, 666 is a mis-translation.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I know, I heard..

You see there we go again with the mistranslations... is there any point whatsoever taking any of the Bible serious? I know 666 looks better than 616 and 666 is elsewhere in the Bible about different things, so they must have taken it from there..

The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

The descendants of Adonikam 666

Then Revelation 18 itself about the beast, blabla.... and 18 / 3 = 666

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence81

I took the calculator as granted, Im no maths expert so someone who is and knows about all these 'alphanumeric base whatever' codes will know if the application has been setup that way or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join