It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus name = 666 in alpha numeric base 9 code - online word calculators

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Maybe its nothing, but I think it deserves a post?

Plenty of other words = 666 in one code or another, like HOLYBIBLE! and errmm JEWISH.

so play with the calculator and see what you find it does more than one kind of code

www.chez.com...

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I guess it’s a good thing his name is really spelled Jehoshua then, isn’t it?
In Greek its Iēsous...
In Latin its Iesus...

[edit on 9/11/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I guess it’s a good thing his name is really spelled Jehoshua then, isn’t it?
In Latin its Iēsous…

Thats my point, the 'false' Messiah... Jesus?
.. well.. false name,.. and those preaching about JESUS .. arent talking about Y'shua.. or however he spelt it?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nothing false about it, its simply the English translation of the name, which makes it questionable to use one of these online calculators on.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Nothing false about it, its simply the English translation of the name, which makes it questionable to use one of these online calculators on.

Fair enough maybe, but I happen to think the correct names are important, the sounds and vibration etc.. maybe not.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sorry but numbers mean nothing - my name has a few multiples of 666 as im sure most people will.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Honestly Christ may have used “Yeshua” as his actual name as it’s the Aramaic version of the spelling. Most of the folks who I come across who use the title, “Rabbi Yeshua Ben Jospeh” tend to be Gnostics. Yeshua is the Aramaic version of the Hebrew Yehoshua or Jehoshua.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Sorry but numbers mean nothing - my name has a few multiples of 666 as im sure most people will.

Numbers mean nothing eh? Thats a bit lame thinking. Numbers mean a lot, the computer your using wouldnt be working without even 010101s so...

Numbers is a book in the Bible too.. and the Bibles full of verses.. of which numbers are an important part.

Or is all that rubbish?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
People are worshipping the image of 'Jesus'.. and 'the number of its (image) name.. is 666'

False image (what race is Yeshua?) Jes'us 5/ Ven'us 5/ bright morning star =Lucifer... some say its Jesus,, well that makes sense too

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Numbers mean nothing eh? Thats a bit lame thinking. Numbers mean a lot, the computer your using wouldnt be working without even 010101s so...

Numbers is a book in the Bible too.. and the Bibles full of verses.. of which numbers are an important part.

Or is all that rubbish?

What I meant is that these numbers mean nothing, not numbers in general
Did you deliberately misinterpret that?
You could type in any random sequence of letters and find multiples of 666 - also the way something is spelt is how it is interpreted - Jesus, Jehoshua, Iēsous, Iesus...

You could mathematically calculate pretty much anything and find multiples of 666. Anyway, I heard that its not 666 anymore, but 616?

Maybe YOU need to engaging the brain before coming out with such statements.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Actually.. I came across that too 616
more food for thought.

But still dont you find it very coincidental that HolyBible and Jesus and Catholic and Jewish etc.. others too.. all = 666?

edit to say.. Bible does tell us to CALCULATE the number.. and even the word COMPUTER =666.. so that links to my other thread on the (a) beast being a computer..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am not 100% sure where you are heading with this, but I think I can take a pretty educated guess.

The book of Revelation was written probably about 100 years after Christ, and by a Christian, so it’s pretty safe to assume that he was not equating the number to Jesus. He was far more likely equating it to a position of a man in the Roman Empire. Regardless of how you spell the name the same person is implied in any spelling, and the same teachings. The Gnostic version is quite easy to show as being a Greek based faith, which tried to interject itself into Christianity very early on. Lucky for us Christians we had folks Like Polycarp, and Irenaeus, who were first and second generation teachers under John the Apostle. Irenaeus made a very clear point that Gnosticism is not Christianity and is heretical from the Christian perspective. He did this in his book, “against Heresies”.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Im not sure where Im going with it either Im just looking at all angles.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Indeed you are right, it is very strange. I think it might be going too far with the multiples too. However I did notice that some of the words that were discovered were kind of forced to come out with the 666 result - for example "THE ALCOHOLISM" - gramatically speaking it doesn't make any sense.

Apparently I would be the anti-beast
(999)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
666, and the other number 616, most likely point to one of the Emperors, possibly Nero. Though that has been disputed, it does seem to make the most sense. Some believe that the scribes who copied the original bibles by hand understood this to mean Nero, and so they wrote it both ways. In my opinion it does not mean Nero the man though; it means the station that was held by Nero as this same station has to still exist (and it does).

There is another key to this in the 7 Churches mentioned in the beginning of Revelations, in that each of those churches was located near a temple for “Emperor Worship”. Similarly the “Abomination of Desolation” was the standard of Titus being worshiped in the Hebrew Temple, during the “War of the Jews”. The Christians of the time understood this symbolism and fled to Pella prior to the destruction of Jerusalem at the hands of the roman legions.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dogeygeeza

But you see I think 999 is 'perfect'.. as a reflection of 666... so yeah your an anti beast

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hope that 'anti beast' remark was nothing to do with it Moderator?
noone was name calling or being offensive. And I think we was all courteous enough..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Hope that 'anti beast' remark was nothing to do with it Moderator?
noone was name calling or being offensive. And I think we was all courteous enough..

Yeah I am not getting that one either. I think there might be someone who posted before MM, and got Gi’ed. That would be my first guess anyway.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Cheers. I think he just misinterpreted me tho, surely the poster would have his ID left there? no worries anyway.

I just want you all to know, that I dont know whats what
so dont jump down my throat or get peed off, if someone dont like this topic they dont have to come. If you disagree point me in the right direction.

Im just looking at all angles of things. And Im not the best writer to convey all Im thinking at the best of times.

Its not possible for us all to know what each other know, and I dont want to be caught up in a belief system that is not truth.. theres so much reading to do.. and different interpretations of things that fit.

Bit like a Rubics cube you may do one side of colors but may not have the other sides done aswel so you gota mess that side up to get the others right too.

On a higher level within me I dont think any of it matters, history is gone, NOW is NOW.. and what are we doing with it? keeping hisStory going in the same old rut....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join