It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Truth? Bush and Osama Lies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In this topic, I will attempt to show you all the hidden messages Bush may be accidentally or intentionally giving away during a speech only 6 months after 911, about OBL. I will psychologically dissect and observe his body language and choice of words, and try to make sense of it for you all.

As I have a hard time translating my clear thoughts into clear words, I may be just scratching the surface as to the true meaning of his words and actions when I proceed with this analysis.

So, I hope you have all seen this small clip of Bush, if not, do watch it now.

In the beginning of the video during the time the woman is asking the questions to Bush, there is a part where he says "mhm...yeah" and at the same time looks away from the woman, and down.

To me, breaking eye contact is a sign of someone not telling the truth. Especially when this person is ex. military, or the president. Since most military and higher ups are used to looking square in the eye at someone.

Observe Eye Contact

A subject's failure to make eye contact is often sign of deceit, say both former NYPD officer Parker and former CIA agent Moran.

Right after that at 17 seconds, the woman says "until you find out if OBL is dead or alive", thats when Bush gives a smirk to the camera. A half smile. I don't quite understand why someone would smirk or smile at this moment, but signs point that Bush actually DOES know if he is dead or alive. But then that would conflict with his own words, which are:

"deep in my heart, I know the mans on the run if he is alive at all"

Should he be using his heart? Or should he be using the intelligence available to him? When does his opinion start and stop, and real information begin?

Lets find out... Next Bush stumbles, like always, and says..

"And uh....i...i....uhhh...you know i..... (half shrug, shakes head "no")..who knows if he is hiding in some cave or not"

The stuttering mumble is 1 of many signs of a lie.

Listen for the Pause

Forced to make up a story on the spot, most speakers will take a beat or two to collect their thoughts.

When he is saying the quote above, he also does some body language. He does half of a "shrug" which is a sign that he doesn't know the answer, or he doesn't care about the answers he is giving. At the same time he shakes his head in the form of "no". This is clearly a sign that he is uncertain of what answer to give her, because maybe she can't have the TRUE answer.

He then proceeds to inject an illusion of some "terrorist hiding in a cave", when it had nothing to do with the question, really. What was the questions?

Well the woman asked 2 and 1/2 questions, then Bush interrupted her.

1: "In your speeches you hardly talk or mention about OBL, why is that?"

2: "Can you tell the American people, if you have any more information, if you know that he is dead or alive?"

3: "Deep in your heart, don't you truly believe that until you find out if he is dead or alive, you wont really eliminate the threat of.......(interruption by president)"

The interruption by Bush indicates that he is scripted to say a certain amount of information whenever OBL is mentioned. He had formed an answer before the last question was even finished.

It's my opinion that Bush is trained to make OBL seem like an insect, because who hasn't killed an insect in their lifetime? Most Americans are ok with killing pesky insects now and then.

Actually Bush even said:

"His host government has been destroyed. He's the ultimate parasite."

Read the above link, and find out how parasites interact with hosts. I think its interesting, maybe even a hidden message.

After Bush says "met his match" at 1:08 minutes, he then stumbles again...

"uhhhh.....he is uhh.....(looks down and away, shakes head "no")..."you know as I do mention in my speech (small shrug, lifts eyebrows), I do mention the FACT this is a fella' that is willing to commit youngsters to their death, and he himself likes to hide if in fact he is hiding at all."

Ok, so a lot happened in the above few seconds. Most people are busy listening to words, when body language is screaming an entire different message than he is giving. When someone looks down and away, shakes their head "no", does a small shrug with his shoulders and hands, and then lifts his eyebrows briefly this is a definite sign that Bush is BULLSHARTING the entire answer.

But wait, did he give us a last attempt at honesty?? He says:

"So I..I.. don't know where he is, nor..you know.. I just don't spend that much time on him, really to be honest with you, I'd..I'm..I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well supplied, that the strategy is clear, that the coalition is strong..."

Hmmm, well, thats another sign..

Beware Those Who Protest Too Much

Someone who consciously is trying to make you think he's honest--for instance, by injecting the phrase "to be honest"--may be lying. Most people assume they will be trusted most of the time. If someone expects otherwise, take a moment to ask yourself why.

So, if I had to draw a conclusion. It would be that Bush is lying about Osama. He is probably already dead, and they just use his name as a scapegoat. Bush said himself that he is only "worried about making sure that our soldiers are well supplied". Well of course, because thats how he is making money!! The "arms industry" is out of hand.

Halliburton? Carlyle Group? ITS TOO DAMN OBVIOUS...WAKE UP!!!!

9/11 Coincidences (Part Eleven)

-------------------------------------------------

Supporting Source: Ten Ways To Tell If Someone Is Lying To You - Forbes.com

www.forbes.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
***APPLAUSE***

So is there anyone who claims that the WTC still collasped from weakened beams due to jet fuel?

Go ahead and raise your hand. This can't be debunked so don't even try. Its time to accept the truth. We all have been duped by the US government.

11 11 you just gained a friend and my respect.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've always thought that you can read when bush is lying based on his body language. He has alot of tells, a horrible lier. I'm sure you can break down pretty much all of his speaches and see a pattern of this.

The thing is, the debunkers will always listen to the words not the body language. Ironically, this type of body language is used by alot of people to figure out fact from fiction.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments so far. I'm certain this thread will probably go ignored since it truly hurts everything Bush has ever said.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I really like to see more of this body language translation towards other videos of his. I want add also, that is nice to add a Body Language translator to the ATS crew (if you're not the only one 11 11) then, its nice to add you to the group. Nice thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Why is the OP now banned?Did he do soemthing wrong because this is a great post and I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure that out myself I am a bit confused.
I didn't see a warning coming or even a "you've been banned" in the thread anywhere.

Strange.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Pssst...

Project_Silo, lee anoma, has it occurred to either of you that perhaps the member was banned for conduct in another thread?

I know... Radical concept... But sometimes you need to think outside the box (or thread) on stuff like this...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ah yes 11 11 of famed CGI claims, intelligent individual but can be overbearing and condescending at times.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I laugh every time I reread this thread.

This thing should be flagged more lol.

top topics

join