It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens come from outside the universe? Is God an alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If we've been put here by God, does that make God an alien? Should we worship some aliens therefore? This maybe should be in the religious bit.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If you do a search, I'm sure you'll find the god-alien thing has been discussed before.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled
If we've been put here by God, does that make God an alien? Should we worship some aliens therefore? This maybe should be in the religious bit.

God lives outside of this universe. He is not alien to earth as he has visited here before. Aliens from other planets are just like us, they created their own beliefs and religions. they do worship gods and people like we have over the years..I know this because I was taken outside of this universe, I guess you could call it heaven and I was told all about creation and how it all started.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
How do you know there is an 'outside'..that's a purely human concept, the universe, whatever it is may not have one.
What is this god?....
Which god? Wotan? Ra?
Why, and I really mean this, do you need to think of any kind of god?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What does God need with a starship?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
wow another newbie posting a dramatic inflammatory headline..I wonder why.
But to answer the question anything that is not on this planet is alien. So yes..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
so if good is outside of this universe and god is not alien to earth. The who created god and/or universe. these are the types of questions i ponder everyday. Jedimiller, you stated that you've visited outside of this universe. Can you please ellaberate?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
sundevils, that one is tricky.

God exists outside of time. This means, hes always existed, always. Theres never been a moment of existence that God didn't exist.

In order to create something, or for something to be born, it has to not exist, and then come into existence. God has never been created. And in the Timeless state that he is in, he always exists and always has and always will.

It's hard to explain, timelessness. I haven't been there but I ponder hard on the concept .. afterlife must be timeless as well.

time is very physical.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sundevils84
so if good is outside of this universe and god is not alien to earth. The who created god and/or universe. these are the types of questions i ponder everyday. Jedimiller, you stated that you've visited outside of this universe. Can you please ellaberate?

God lives outside our black universe. I can't tell you too much because I don't want to give it away, but he lives in a place where there is no time, no mass and no death. he lives there with many other entities and he rules over the entire misty world. When you go there, you will feel renewed and fresh as if you just taken a shower. He lives exactly outside our universe..and yes, there is a way to get there

new topics

top topics

join