It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International: Nibiru Safe Haven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My dad passed through the DIA the other day for business and told me he'd be there for a few hours while he waited for his next flight. He said he's snap a few phtos for me. Oh joy!

I've seen the old murals but never these. These are not as bizarre as the originals but still strange to say the least.

Here is there descriptions:

Mile High and Rising
by Marcus Akinlana
“Mile High and Rising” depicts the spirit of adventure, optimism and triumph that African Americans brought to Colorado and the Old West. Despite the tumultuous Middle Passage and the decades of their enslavement, they mastered skills that enabled the survival of their people. Then, “Go West!” came the call, and armed with the knowledge of better days, they sought freedom, human progress and prosperity. Barney Ford, Aunt Clara Brown, and many others staked claims alongside the rivers of opportunity.

Our Land has Memory
by Judith Baca
“La Memoria de Nuestra Tierra” or “Our Land has Memory” explores the concept that the land records the stories of the people who have inhabited it. We need only to listen and, perhaps, we could hear rising from the ground what has occurred here. Depicted in this digital mural is the story of the migration during the 1910-1917 Mexican Revolution that brought the artist’s family, along with many others, through El Paso and up to Colorado to work on the railroads and in the mines. Recorded in the mural are both anonymous and well-known Latinos who have struggled for justice in Colorado. Among those portrayed are Corky Gonzales, Tijerina, and the artist’s grandfather, Teodoro Baca.

Tell me what you see. How many people (obvious and hidden) do you see? What's up with the tunnel entrance so prominently and awkwardly placed in the center of the mural?

Here's some Airport photos to give you an idea of what it looks like from the interior.

In a real world scenario and not going into fringe topics, I believe Nibiru to be real. I saw a video on here the other day that said it was potentially a dwarf star. Ancient text have talked about it and rumor is it is coming back.

I couldn't find the thread this was from, it was on the front page for a minute.
Nibiru Video 1 of 5
The first video will lead you to the rest.

So what is Denver International Airport? Underground lab, concentration camp, reptilian base, just an airport, or a bunker for the impending destruction Nibiru will bring?

I would like to state again considering the topic the video presents about the government selecting some people to not be in danger that I have seen a craft that could literally disappear in the blink of an eye. Something that fast could make it to anywhere in the world in minutes and if properly equipt to the moon in hours (I believe the moon is also a hub where the big ships are stationed and the ones like I have seen are shuttles to and from Earth). I don't doubt the reality of bases on/in the moon or underground here on Earth. Please keep in mind that I am not implying aliens have anything to do with these crafts or the bases, but you never know. If they do, what is the extent of their human alliance if any?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow, those pics were fantastic. Nice of your Dad to take them for you to share with us.

It is really strange the domed entrance that mirrors back it's image on the way shiny floor. Then the spirit looking people around.

The fountain also appeared as a figure 8 in one shot.

My experience of Denver was a double edged sword, like was San Fransisco. On one hand I found it to be open minded people, beautiful surroundings, innovative. Yet I encountered several strange creepy situations that told me I wouldn't want to live there.

Good post, Spoodily. I also like your strange avatar.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Something strange about the airport is how it wasn't needed in the first place, went way over budget, and then the roof is made of fabric that is designed to collapse under heavy snow fall.

How much does a building without an actual roof really cost to build? I know what is proposed to be underground, but in reality, the budget used to build the airport as it appears was absurd.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very nice!! Thank you for sharing those! Im going to add them to my Denver Airport research folder

I have all the old pics from the murals, and I have a few of the pictures of the images that are found on the floors.. If you dont have those pictures, send me a u2 and I will gladly email them to you..

I think its a very interesting subject here. Thats one of the bigger airports Ive seen, besides O'Hara complex.

Its a vast structure, and there are many threads about Denver airport, but your pics sertiny is worth this thread!! Star'ed!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the pics, now I have an idea of what DIA looks like. The artwork of that wall sure looks cryptic. Why the tunnel? It certainly has some meaning. It DOES look awkward, like the artist thought "S***! I forgot to put the tunnel in!"

[edit on 9/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Thanks for the pics, now I have an idea of what DIA looks like. The artwork of that wall sure looks cryptic. Why the tunnel? It certainly has some meaning. It DOES look awkward, like the artist thought "S***! I forgot to put the tunnel in!"

[edit on 9/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

Haha so true! I love that last line! The tunnel is in just such a weird place, especially since its far out of proportion for the rest of the picture (and its location).

One thing I wanted to mention... What would the purpose of strange pictures and murals serve? Are the artists trying to tell us something thats going on there, or are they messages from the organizations that may/may not have a position behind the scenes. Thanks!
-Granola

PS: Thanks for the awesome pictures!!! this sounds like a great first hand experience!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by granoladude]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Kudos for the great photos, wouldve been even better to get a shot of that strange keypad there. Has anyone ever been game enough to have a play around with it and see what happens?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You talking about this thing here?

These are just my research pics, I didnt take these.. But thought I would add um on in, in case you dont have these feel free to snag them from here

Agin Thanks OP for those pics man!!! Really 2 thumbs up!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As a resident of Denver who had been to DIA many times, I must say I haven't seen too many strange things there. The artist who did the murals seems bewildered by all the conspiracy theories surrounding his works. I can say there are two weird things about DIA. The underground trains stop at the last concourse, yet the tunnels appear to go very far into the distance. Also the runways are laid out in a swaztika. But that's about it. I think the government wouldn't build an underground base beneath a public airport. The tunnel is odd on the mural though

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

hi - if you actually believe the nibiru predictions - what do you think its effect will be on the yelowstone super caldera its only 430 miles away

if you believe the ' billiard ball cosmology ' of nibiru / planet x proponents - surely in the shadow of yellowstone would be the last place you would want to be

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

That's a good point. I heard about what lies beneath Yellowstone not too long ago and it is a scary scenario.

They claim the ash will be enough to block out the sun and kill plant life and then us (that didn't get killed by the original eruption).

I don't think whatever purpose the DIA has will be affected by Yellowstone. It probably serves the same purpose for that scenario as it would for a Nibiru scenario: Escape Hub.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

The airport may not actually be the main base or the main attraction. It's a transportation center. Maybe the reason to get to Denver is to get to something close by.

I had some friends work at the resorts in Colorado a few years ago and they had some strange encounters. They personally saw a ball of light type ufo appear, disappear and reappear on different moutnain ranges. The local paper talked about a craft flying over a crowded highway and a guy they met claims he was driving next to someone who shapeshifted (I didn't know anything about shapeshifting until they told me this. I only knew what a reptilian was and I thought it was just a lizard person).

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Great pictures

My question might be OT but im curious if these murals have ever been repainted or if they have painted over any of them since the opening of Denver Airport? Basically have they been tampered with in anyway due to people being disturbed by them or anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vordul Megallah

The original murals have been, yes. They changed the skin tone on some of the children and edited out some things. Some of the original murals have been taken down as well.

Near the bottom of this link will highlight the changes made.

Changed Murals

Source site: really good

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nice thread!

First thing I see in your very first overhead picture, is the resemblance that the runway layout has to the Nazi Swastika.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Yeah, thats the thing I was talking about

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here are links to the full size photos. You can really zoom in on the details in them.

The largest figure I see in the mural is a man (I can't really determine an ethnicity for him but he is light skinned) on the left portion of the mural laying down. It's his whole body from head to boots. Being that one of the other murals has three women in obvious coffins, I see the area he is in (the waterfall, rock thing) to be represent a coffin. The rock to the right of his right should resembles Texas in my opinion.

In the center near the top of the mural the is a man (beige clothes) that looks like he is standing on cliff. To me he also looks as if he is suspended over the canyon, he's in the position like he just had the floor drop out from under him. If you look near the top of the mural above him there is a grey 'rock' that looks like a pulley tilted at an angle. It is pointing to what looks to be a party/funeral (people in suits and dresses). To me it looks like he is about to jump of the cliff while at the same time being hung.

There's something gold with black outlines on the center brick of the tunnel entrance. The tunnel is also not directly under the scaffolding looking thing.

There are people in the ravine that are shown as dark figures.

The 'mountain range' thing looks more like a graph and is strange that one part of it is almost vertical. I almost thought that it was a graph of the earth's life timeline and the drop off could represent the end of the dinosaurs. Alot of the murals have to do with extinction.

The beginning of the road the people are walking down looks like retile scales and the placement of the woman with the infant over her shoulder is strange, they are laid into the pathway. Are they getting walked on?

The group of women in the right of the mural appear to be standing on and around a train. I have heard stories about rail that are equiped with shackles cars when talking about DIA so it is strange to feature a train surrounded by women (why just women?). If it's not a train I can't tell what it is supposed to be.

The guy on the right looks like Hitler to me, imagine a red armband on his sleeve and you'll see what I mean.

These are just some things I saw when looking at this art.

P1010286-1.jpg

P1010285-1.jpg

P1010284-1.jpg

P1010283-1.jpg

P1010282-1.jpg

P1010281-1.jpg

P1010280-1.jpg

P1010279-1.jpg

P1010278-1.jpg

P1010270-1.jpg

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So does anyone see anything else in the murals or have an opinion of my take on them?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Perhaps the location of the supposed DUMB at Denver is deliberately positioned close to Yellowstone so that the ash and smoke effects add protection to the base from radiation, light and heat from said dwarf stars encounter with earth.

Just a thought.

Kind regards xS_Gx

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I dont see anything strange about the murals, infact I think its quite nice seeing an individual piece of artwork at an airport rather than a wall of paid advertisments and its so big too. Maybe the underground archway represents an old mine shaft.

Quick question, have they replaced the older weird murals or are they still there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join