It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International: Nibiru Safe Haven?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I am freaked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the inlays for "white mountain". It is one of the words in the floor, it is also the name of some new energy plant.

This tripped a memory, white mountain is the home of the freemen who fight against the Tripods in the english trilogy and tv series The Tripods.

This show was one of those with a underlying theme, the war against people being propagandized to accept evil slave masters. If the white mountains are in Denver that makes sence. Note Steven King Also choose Denver as his meeting point after 99.9% people died in "The Stand".

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It all makes sence now. /Tilt/

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wrong. Stephen King used Boulder as his meeting point-- and I've got both the 1990 revised edition and the 1980-whatsit original. Still, Boulder's damned close to Denver... and that novel is one of the few that really sticks with me. Mainly because if I liked, I could literally go up and visit the location of the Free Zone.

Digressing on Stephen King for a moment -- the Overlook (haunted hotel in the Shining) was in the Rockies... and yes, you can stay in it. Its real name is the Stanley, and you can likely even arrange to stay in the room Stephen King stayed in. Misery (writer trapped by crazy nurse) was set near the, as far as I'm aware, fictional town of Sidewinder, Colorado. A lot of his creepy novels seem to at least pass through the near-Denver area (the Stanley is about five - seven hours from Denver).

As a Denver native (born here, spent all but two years of my life living in the Denver area), I find it hard to conceive of my "home town" as creepy... but DIA is creepy. Very much so.

In general, yes, the fountain is figure-8 shaped (I'd like to commend the person who noted that from one picture; I've passed it many times and never noticed). Also, I don't recall the roof ever collapsing under snow... and a few years back (2003 or so), we got our "Storm of the Century". Four or so feet of snow at DIA -- if that roof had broken, we should at least have heard of it. And the original creepy murals (a man with a gasmask and gigantic scythe most notable) are indeed still there, as recently as two months ago, when I last visited DIA.

Unfortunately, even though I'm close to DIA, I don't own a car, and am thus indisposed to humor everyone and go take pictures. If I could, I would.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm in and out of Denver International all the time and I have to say it's a lot less (but aesthetically less entertaining for me) creepy than the old Murals. I used to do graffiti when I was younger and I've noticed that murals tell the ENTIRITY of a story in one piece. Maybe it's paying homage to the Native Americans and Mexicans that used to reside in the area or the "west" before it was modernized. Not everything is conspiracy.

I also don't believe that if it was some sort of "hub" for secretly specified reasons that will be revealed on the "day of reckoning"... Art is art and I don't see the ruiners of the world taking the time out to paint murals with ulterior meanings. We're not living in a movie and for someone to jump to conclusions like these seems kind of absurd. Appreciate it for what it is instead of trying to decipher it with some bias take on it's purpose for being there...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Perhaps the location of the supposed DUMB at Denver is deliberately positioned close to Yellowstone so that the ash and smoke effects add protection to the base from radiation, light and heat from said dwarf stars encounter with earth.

Just a thought.

Kind regards xS_Gx

This is interesting. Quite the possibility of a base built with the forethought of having a means to dig out located in an area that may be covered with lava and ash. The added earth and would provide much more protection to an already buried base. I wonder if there is an alternate route out or if the base is self sustaining with its own ecosystem. If the base in underground they must be making their own atmosphere rather than relying on an oxygen and food supply.

I remember going to Epcot Center in Florida and riding what I thought at the time to be boring ride where you travel through a real 'lab' where they are growing hydroponic vegetables and such. With as much that is going into 'closed environment' research and testing now, maybe the goal isn't living on Mars or some other planet but on/in an unhabitable Earth in the near future.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

The art was put up because it is put into the laws of Colorado that a public facility must spend some percentage of the cost of construction on art. The DIA cost in the billions of dolars to build. They didn't just slap up some art with no meaning behind it for that kind of money. It more than likely represents something.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
I don't see the ruiners of the world taking the time out to paint murals with ulterior meanings. We're not living in a movie and for someone to jump to conclusions like these seems kind of absurd.

I disagree with this. If someone has lots of power and has gotten away with something, they often brag about it, if nobody 'gets' what they are alluding to, they brag a little more. It is really common, police use it all the time.

Imagine you are Uber wealthy and you just pulled one over on your peasants, you crack a little joke by putting it right in front of their faces. If you play close attention, you can actually catch some people doing this in interviews, look for the smirk, it usually follows a remark. Bush use to do this alot, not so much anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What says it all is the roof they built there from what I have read it deflects 80% of sunlight.

Could that be any more clear of a image that the USA built a sun proof building with huge underground area..

I cant wait till 2012 it is gonna be awsome when all the doubters burn in UV rays....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathan_p
Wrong. Stephen King used Boulder as his meeting point-- and I've got both the 1990 revised edition and the 1980-whatsit original.

Agreed my Tripod comment was a little tongue and cheek, but I did enjoy the shows.

I believe King chose Las Vegas as an obvious place of sin. He chose Boulder as an indication of faith, built on the rock. But I don't know and am just guessing.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I never thought of that -- I thought the locations were arbitrary. Learn something new every day...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
you people will grasp at anything

the tunnels are most likely representative of the highway tunnels dug into the mountains train tunnels so forth. the ghostly images are just that images of historical people to the area the painting depict the advancing of the region not just the airport ctfo

the masons are highly overrated

hey i cut my finger the other day its a weird moonshape cup i got 3 stitches 3 is half of 6 and theres 3 sixes in the mark of the beast

whats up with that

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pigchunks

Not sure about the cut and the numbers, now if you asked about the avatar....

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I live in Denver and have been at DIA several times and I don't remember those murals....

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Whenever I drive to DIA, I get creeped out by the tee-pees. The roof itself is some masonic perversion of native american tradition.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
You talking about this thing here?

These are just my research pics, I didnt take these.. But thought I would add um on in, in case you dont have these feel free to snag them from here

Agin Thanks OP for those pics man!!! Really 2 thumbs up!!

OOOO!!! Free masonry photo's. You can notice those symbols on many many many many things through out history, including simple things as a thumb war type hand shake to even some symbols on the dollar bill.The Symbols are found everywhere, including on schools. The Free masons set up america and they have there symbols everywhere cause they think they can flaunt there stuff infront of everyone and not be noticed, such a-wads (Incase no one knew), very interesting photo's!! What they mean to me is just proof that the government has something going on in DIA that tthey don't want anyone to see.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Has anyone ever made a notice of the free mason symbol of the masonic temple of the Illuminati? The picture of the tunnel on the mural is a message to those who probably know its meaning. here's an idea. maybe the picture is to let you know that when the crap hits the fan around 2012, that they are to go here and bust out the wall where the tunnel is to gain access to a hidden passage or door way that will take them to something or somewhere under ground to emergency safty shelters. Just a thought.

Maybe NORAD?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

I would not want to be caught in a survival situation in Denver. For the most part Denver and Boulder are full of the elites of the government. I am sure there are exceptions ,but usually the elites in our government are a cut throat group. The average person is as safe with those people as they would be with a biker gang or a bunch of pirates in a doomsday scenario. Also if a doomsday scenario were to happen, there would be groups that might use the chaos as an opportunity to try to take out our elites if they knew they were all in one area.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Please consider this a VERY BIG HINT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join