It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Code found on Dollar Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

lol, you really don't see ANY owl's on the 1 dollar bill?

have you tried looking for yourself? on your own currency? i'm not sure what is being pointed out in this thread but the owl's are definitely there.. have a look, a close one.

also, how do you disagree that that is not an omega symbol when it clearly is? it does not appear to be drawn by a "drunkard" at all, the lines are straight and visible.

i don't really understand the significance OE symbol myself though

[edit on 8-9-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't see the owls, either. I see the continuation of a design, but it's not owls. I don't see spiders, either, but maybe that's because I know what owls (I helped rehab one once) and spiders look like. Symbols are usually big and easily seen and not hidden squiggles that "look like" something else.

It's interesting that you came up with that symbolism and didn't pick up on the other symbolism -- like the unsupported shield and so forth that directly tie to things in our history:
kids.niehs.nih.gov...

Are you under the impression that the dollar bill ALWAYS looked like that? It didn't. And if you study the whole series, you'll see that there's really no "hidden owls" or "spiders" there. If a symbol was deliberate, it would be in the whole series -- like the eagle as a symbol:
en.wikipedia.org...

And why did you change the back of the dollar bill? That's not what it looks like!!!
en.wikipedia.org...:United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_reverse.jpg

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Indellkoffer]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

I don't see the two owl's on the bottom of the bill, just a pattern, but if you take a magnifying glass, or even use your naked eye, you can easily make out an owl on the upper right hand corner on the face side of the bill.

look at the upper left boarder of the "1" on the upper right side of the face side. right where it curves inward there is an owl sitting there. it is definitely there

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

yuefo i think a lot of standard web cams are backwards for some reason.. this is just speculation though and it's also not the first time i have seen images reversed in a webcam

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

And why did you change the back of the dollar bill? That's not what it looks like!!!
en.wikipedia.org...:United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_reverse.jpg

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Indellkoffer]

who changed the back of the dollar bill? the OP stated he FOLDED the bill to point out some sort of symbolism, exactly what that symbolism is, i am still unaware of

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I found a smiley face on the 1$ bill woohoo.Never saw it mentioned before,although im sure it has.

Anyway its right under the 1's on the bottem.Its a perfect smiley no conspiracy here ha.

It proves they love us and want us all to be happy!pffft ya right.

Anyway its really there check it out

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
I don't see ANY owls..or any spiders, and that SURE isnt an Omega symbol, unless it was drawn by a drunkard.

You people really gotta stop puttin bs like this out there.

No disrespect... are you blind or just peed off ? if that isnt the Omega symbol or very close to it I dont know what is.

Heres the Omega symbol >

Heres the symbol for OHMS in electrics >

An ohmmeter is used to measure resistance in ohms (ohm). Ohmmeters are rarely found as separate meters but all standard multimeters have an ohmmeter setting.
1ohm is quite small so kohm and Mohm are often used.

1kohm = 1000ohm, 1Mohm = 1000kohm = 1000000ohm. blablabla

And this one may blow your mind, The Vatican >>

Oh and obviously Capitol Hill >>

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh, I didn't see that image of Lilith with the 2 owls by her sides, when I made my original post here. Now at least I understand this thread. I must have been having a similar problem to JacKatMtn with the images not showing up properly.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by tinfoil hatter]

[edit on 8-9-2007 by tinfoil hatter]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i think the owl also has to do a lot with the bohemian grove ceremony.. the owl is an occult symbol as far as i know

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't see the owls to be honest. I've also never put much faith in the folding theories, either- I bet I could fold a note to make it look something like one of the Spice Girls.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The owl represents the ability to 'see in the dark'.

Not to be confused with Molech at BG.. tho yeah they still use the owl and reckon they call Molech a giant owl.. which is just rubbish.. does this look like an owl? >>

Heres Molech.. note the round steps above? and below >>

Heres another blatant pic, whos that? kissinger and BG buddies? nice owl>

And here Capitol Hill again.. the OWL layout >

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Just so the ones who can't see the owl don't feel bad. The whole point behind the symbology is that it isn't supposed to be seen.. Hence it IS NOT made obvious until pointed out, at which point those of you who are unable to still see it are probably used to only using their right side of the brain.
Not an insult, proven fact.
Some people can see things more clearly than others. Case in point, look at the picture above. Did you see a pretty woman turning her head away. Most people do. For those who tend to use their left side of the brain they usually will see the old woman with the big nose as well. It's not a big deal if you don't see it, just don't tell people that do see it they are full of crap, because the fact is they SEE it and you don't. And it REALLY is there.
As for the "O' and "E" on the back of the dollar. If you see the owl, great. Thought it was interesting how the word "coeptis" used the ligature and how when you did the same thing to the big letters it resembled an owl. If you don't see, great, again that's the point, you're not really supposed to anyways.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now is it also a coincidence that there is an agency called The Omega Agency and the Omega is found on the dollar bill. Read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtrozeroSo are there many hidden symbols in a dollar bill or is our mind just doing what it is hard wired to do?

Most of it IMO is just your mind trying to make sense out of what you are looking at on the bill.

I can fold the dollar bill in such a way that it looks like two towers burning. Does that mean something was forseen? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I can't believe some of you cannot see the spiders and the owls!!!

My mother pointed those out to me over 20 years ago!!!

If you don't want to see it you can't. Sometimes you can't anyway ... ever watched Mallrats? That guy couldn't see the 3D images in that art that was popular about 10-15 years ago.

Whether you want to believe in the folding stuff, whether it be the burning towers or whatever ... (btw when was the last revision of the dollar?) ... then so be it.

The Omega is obvious to anyone who has taken a level of math beyond simple algebra.

personal opinion ... the all-seeing eye has always creeped me out ... and as a kid I questioned why such a thing was there ... why was in separate from the rest of it, why a pyramind for america ... among other things.

Now I wonder why the eagle is ... well spread. that is not a natural position for an eagle

I am sure there is much more things we haven't found yet ... who said DaVinci was the only one who could plan ahead and design things to be found later ... even MAD magazine did it in the back of the issues.

I agree ... the symbolism we are discussing in this thread is supposed to be HIDDEN, not obvious ... it was not meant to be highlighted, but a secret code and laughable because we couldn't see it. Secret societies ... get the point?

Relax and open your thought processes a bit.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Maybe they can laugh about it but WHY? It would just cost them money, time and effort.

"Oh I say. Let's put things into the currency NOONE else can see!"

"Good idea! I'll get the staff training meetings set up so ALL OF US BUT ONLY US can see it!"

I feel there isn't anything there.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The upper right owl is so cute, now its a spider.

Actually the whole border looks like a spider web.

Those are strange owls.

There is a skinny one along the border above the one in the oval
at the bottom right.

The THIRD OWL.

Oops, a forth half seen above the oval one on the left side.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I wonder for those that don't see anything that perhaps they are not able to see it because that would mean they have to redo the whole ideology they live their lives on. It's nothing to be ashamed of, infact it is a form of defense.
Denial that is.

However before you joke about the owls, go look at your leaders wearing robes in front of a giant owl. oh, wait a minute, there isn't a bohemian grove, is there?

What did Jack Nicholson say, oh yeah "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". Thanks Jack...perfectly said.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by sir_chan]

[edit on 9-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Originally posted by XtrozeroSo are there many hidden symbols in a dollar bill or is our mind just doing what it is hard wired to do?

Most of it IMO is just your mind trying to make sense out of what you are looking at on the bill.

I can fold the dollar bill in such a way that it looks like two towers burning. Does that mean something was forseen? I don't think so.

did you watch the video i put on the first page? our currency is a charged occult talisman.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chan
I wonder for those that don't see anything that perhaps they are not able to see it because that would mean they have to redo the whole ideology they live their lives on. It's nothing to be ashamed of, infact it is a form of defense.
Denial that is.

However before you joke about the owls, go look at your leaders wearing robes in front of a giant owl. oh, wait a minute, there isn't a bohemian grove is there?

What did Jack Nicholson say, oh yeah "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". Thanks Jack...perfectly said.

Or perhaps you just don't like it if people disagree with your findings?

"Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join