It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Code found on Dollar Bill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

The owl is from the Bohemian Club, and represents Mullech, but goes so much deeper than that.To Lilith represented in the King James version of the Bible as "the screech owl" The owl is for the wisdom, as we should know they are obsessed with "knowledge" hince Illumanati.. But the owl is nocturnal and it can see in the dark. So it can see things that nothing else can. The trait behind her being used for the Bohemian Grove and the point of the Consession of Care Ceromony where they sacrifice the children to her comes from the Khaballah where it talks about her being Adams first wife before Eve. When her and Adam went to have sex she wanted to be on top to be the dominate. He didn't allow it so she fled to a cave by the Red Sea and fornicated with a demon Osmodius, and had 1000 deamon babies. When God tried to bring her back to him she denied. The Angels vowed to kill 100 of her demon children until she came back to God. So, she vowed to do the same with humans. She is also known to seduce men in their sleep (wet dreams) and impregnate herself to make more demon children, she is known for beginning feminism, the big promotion of abortions, and the Free Love movement in the 60s. We are now in the Age of Lilth. Where if you notice the women are taking the role of the men.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

Can you help me I acadently split vingar on a dollar bill and two crossed red keys appeared

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Can any one help I spilt vinegar on a dollar bill and two crossed ref keys appeared

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Funkydung
Lady on the Occult American Dollar Bill Talisman

am I the only person that see a Goat in that picture?
Check the video at 5:34
I took a screenshot below.
i.imgur.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join