It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Code found on Dollar Bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Um, 1776 is also the date of the American Revolution and the year that the U.S. was established. Those are Roman numerals.

Sekhmet, every year in the local papers, there's tons of articles about the BG campout and they show very clear pics (taken in daytime) of an owl statue. The 2 things that you think are horns, are the tufts on top of the great horned owl's head. there are no arms. It is documented everywhere as an owl, in many books. When I led the protest of the BG, about 5 years ago, I had to know all about the Grove and obtained information from several people who had spent 30 years researching it. Nowhere does it say that it is a statue of a bull. And Moloch is not represented by an owl anywhere, except in Alex Jones head, which is misinformed.

Sir Chan: If you research Magick, you will see that it is quite different from what yout think. It is very important who the deity is, because each deity represents something different. I've been Pagan for 12 years and I'm a Magickal practitioner, I"ve done tons of research on this stuff. As well, I do believe that the elites practice some kind of evil Magick. But just because it's a Pagan god doesn't mean it's evil. Most gods have both good and evil qualities, just like humans do.
You have to know Magick in order to understand what the symbols are, how to use them and what they represent, as well as the particular energies of the different gods.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it was talked about but who were responsible for all the intricate works on our money. I know it was craftsmen/artist that did the work, but who was it that picked the 100s of different designs that go into the bill? I’m not just talking the conspiracy stuff but all of it.

Has anyone ever interviewed these people in any fashion?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenophobe
I found an image on the reverse of the US Dollar that resembles a King Cobra. I don't put much significance into this kind of pareidolia, (Rorschach or Freud might have begged to differ). But, I thought it'd be interesting to post the image, and see if anyone else sees what I see.

Could be a pecock too with it's feathers in the back ground. Funny how our brains can associate anything we want to.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs
well i found that there is the head of y bull hidden behind the flag..

for me it looks like a satanic symbol. the bull cant see anything and has a basket to eat.. also his ears are lowered as if he wont hear to much..
reminds me of the three apes..
anyway, it looks loke this to me:

i was just seeing this as i watched the first voutube video and saw the eagle from the side. it looks really like a bull that was even used in egypt and greek times and i think the omega sign is also just coming from a bulls head....

and for me this OE looks like a falling BOMB!
fits to DIE and so on..

[edit on 10/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

I see a bull there now good bit of observation.

Should have known he would turn up again somewhere

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Um, 1776 is also the date of the American Revolution and the year that the U.S. was established. Those are Roman numerals.

Hi forestlady..

Thats right. Independence day and the date of the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati.

I didnt say the thing had horns you made that up see.. even you thought that maybe I take those 'tuffs' to resemble 'horns'
especially under that fire light..

You see? very subtle... owl.. Molech.. whats the difference matter, they cant keep things secret so maybe they have to lie and make do with 'imperfection'...... hmmm.. Oh I dont know.

There are different depictions of Molech, with and without arms.

I Dont wish to dwell on Molech anymore if you dont mind.

Like Sir_Chan said, right now I dont care if its Molech or an owl or satan himself, I thought those elite were supposed to be good ole Christians, but theyre not theyre pagan.. which is fine, but its not something youd expect from our world leaders? its like something off of old creepy movies!?

Christian God forbids Idol worship.. not that I believe all the Bible.. just saying.. if they are christian......

Why do they ''worship'' an Owl and what is the ''cremation of care'' ?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think its really Cool that there is so much symbology on our money. But a conspiracy? Give me a break, some of you would see a conspiracy born for every time our president takes a $h^t. I think that the symbology is just that, symbology, it doenst have to mean anything. Whoever designed the bill probably thought it would be fun to put all of that in, just to make people like us ponder it. I know I would. Could it be so simple? I believe that the simplest theory's are the most likely. But maybe thats just cause im a realist.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sekhemet, could you refer me to a single source citing Moloch as an owl, without using Alex Jones, InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, etc. as a source?

Until recently, I also though Moloch = Owl, but I have yet to see any link whatsoever, since I tried looking. In every single reference, Moloch = Bull/Human.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Wow, this is huge.

The Burney Relief is most likely a depictation of the Babylonian deity Ereshkigal.
en.wikipedia.org...

yeah all of this has everything to do with babylon. do a study on babylon. do a study on nimrod the ruler of babylon at the time. just a few suggestions....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the way you can fold a $20 bill and get the twin towers on fire? One fire is high up and the other is even below the other just like the 9/11. Turn it over and it looks like the side of a building on fire like the pentagon? On the twin towers side, one side says America (American Airlines?) and on the other The United (United Airlines?). Hopefully, someone with the know how to post pics or vids can show how this done. It looks freak.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Sekhemet, could you refer me to a single source citing Moloch as an owl, without using Alex Jones, InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, etc. as a source?

Until recently, I also though Moloch = Owl, but I have yet to see any link whatsoever, since I tried looking. In every single reference, Moloch = Bull/Human.

Firstly I dont view any alex jones site.

Either you missed my point or I am missing yours. Im saying Molech has nothing to do with owls.

Least I think thats what Ive been saying!?

Havnt I

Why up to recently have you thought Molech was an owl?

I said Molech is Molech.. the bull etc.. Owls are owls.. BG crew say the statue is an Owl, they like owls as we know, but I say why does it look more like Molech? with the round steps and all that. I dont care what AJ says, Im saying what I see too.. like the bull in the dollar eagle/phoenix.

I too have never heard of 'Molech' being related to or reffered to.. as an Owl... Alex Jones refers to BG statue as the ''owl God'' cause thats what BG calls it. But also he himself says it is Molech not an owl.. cause it looks more like it than an owl!? on those steps. again.. noone comments on the round steps and SIMPLE similarity of the whole thing and practice.

So even if it is an owl.... its weird.. and our elite are offkey. Why worship an owl god? they see in the dark, know more than the average joe.. etc..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah I don't know where Alex Jones got Molech from...

I think it is more likely that the owl at BG and used in 'American" symbolism relates to Hekate, Lilith, Athena, Venus... ?

Athena from www.owlpages.com...

From ancient Athens, the silver four-drachma coin bore the image of the owl on the obverse side as a symbol of the city's patron, Athene Pronoia, the Greek goddess of wisdom who, in an earlier incarnation, was goddess of darkness. The owl -- whose modern scientific name Athene carries this heritage -- came to represent wisdom from its association with the dark (Saunders 1995). The owl was also the guardian of the Acropolis (Holmgren 1988), and the Roman statesman Pliny the Elder wrote that owls foretell only evil and are to be dreaded more than all other birds (Rackham 1997, as recounted in Martin 1996).

Lilith with Screech Owls from en.wikipedia.org...

The demoness Lilith is thought to have been associated with (screech) owls as well, by way of the KJV translation of the passage in Isaiah 34:14. Prior to the rise of Islam, owls were considered bad omens and associated with evil spirits in most Middle Eastern pagan traditions. In modern times, although such superstitions are less prevalent, owls are still popularly considered "evil" because of their fierce, horrific appearance.

Hekate from www.islandnet.com...

Light-Bringer

Phosphoros, the "light-bringer," is one of Her most common titles, and probably is linked to Her most important image in art, that of torch-bearer. Other deities were sometimes portrayed carrying a single torch, but few were identified so clearly with torches or commonly bore two of them. The actual function that She serves in this case is uncertain, however. The popular view is that this symbolizes Hekate as Moon-Goddess, but the evidence is very weak for Her having such a role before the third century B.C.E., and far from prominent at any time. It is more likely that the title and torches were originally, and continued to be primarily, associated with a guiding and attendant role in Mysteries and thus the function was related to, if not identical with, that of Propolos.
An interesting point is that Phosphoros was also the Greek name for the "morning star," or the planet Venus when it is in the early morning sky. Venus was called Hesperos when in the early evening sky. These two "stars," the brightest objects in the sky other than the sun and moon, could be said to herald the end and beginning of night. As one known genealogy had Hekate as a daughter of Nux, Goddess of Night, could the two "stars" be Hekate's torches?

All those links have much Owl/Diety symbolism to dig through.

I personally believe that the Owl at BG is the same 'goddess' as the Statue of Liberty in NY. Any thoughts?

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Okay so theres secret Mason/governement/cult symbols created by and still run by a really screwed up organization that runs our entire government. Who didn tknow that? What can we really do about it?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Yeah I don't know where Alex Jones got Molech from...

I think it is more likely that the owl at BG and used in 'American" symbolism relates to Hekate, Lilith, Athena, Venus... ?

Im going with this. I will take it simply as an owl and its to do with Lilith
looking into it now. I already started another thread involving Lilith earlier, but Lilith a computer program/protocol...... it all links up.

While Im here >

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

OWL
1. any of numerous, chiefly nocturnal birds of PREY, of the order Strigiformes, having a broad head with large, forward-directed eyes that are usually surrounded by disks of modified feathers: many populations are diminishing owing to loss of habitat.
2. one of a breed of domestic pigeons having an owllike appearance.
3. night owl.
4. a person of owllike solemnity or appearance.
–adjective
5. OPERATING LATE AT NIGHT: an owl train.

Note number 5 the Illuminati love 5.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
whats the point in all of this? why would the illumanati take so much time and effort to embed our currency with all this symbolism. ?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moistur
whats the point in all of this? why would the illumanati take so much time and effort to embed our currency with all this symbolism. ?

Illuminati or whoever they want to call themselves. Doesn't really matter.

Because its not trouble to them, they live for symbolism, its fun, esoteric knowledge. They put their buildings in geometric layouts of owls and pyramids, with pentagrams and obelisks and all that, so why not play with the money aswel? They also like the fact nobody can do anything about it and they can do stuff right in our face. I think!

Oh and I got to add >

''The United States Of America One Dollar'' contains '33' letters.

''Federal reserve Note'' contains '18' letters... 3x6=18/ 666

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Interesting thread

I'm very confused about this whole Moloch thing, some people say it's a owl some people say it's half man half bull. Will we ever find out the truth

Also why worship a statue

What I did find quite funny in this thread, which I don't believe anyone has pointed out yet? Is that in this pic you can clearly see the person on the left is waking up a devil sign with his hand.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Interesting thread

I'm very confused about this whole Moloch thing, some people say it's a owl some people say it's half man half bull. Will we ever find out the truth

Also why worship a statue

What I did find quite funny in this thread, which I don't believe anyone has pointed out yet? Is that in this pic you can clearly see the person on the left is waking up a devil sign with his hand.

Molech is a Bull/man.. not an owl.. we are leaving Molech out of it I think.. my fault for starting it sorry! The BG statue is an OWL. You should read the Lilith links and go from there to see why they worship a statue.

I posted that pic above but I didnt bother pointing out the 'devil' sign or 'hookem horns'
Actually I can now consider that an owl sign too?

Edit to change pic to an uglier owl! (screech owl)

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

note the new towers.....oblong square....

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
sorry! i must have misread.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Maybe they can laugh about it but WHY? It would just cost them money, time and effort.

"Oh I say. Let's put things into the currency NOONE else can see!"

"Good idea! I'll get the staff training meetings set up so ALL OF US BUT ONLY US can see it!"

I feel there isn't anything there.

Because it's the greatest hoax ever pulled off. Money that really doesn't exsist. Our currency used to hold value. That is, if you went into a bank and request your money exchanged for gold ... they had to pay out in gold. See how much gold you can get for your paper money these days. It's not real. It's all made up. Money holds no value, yet so much value is placed on it by Americans that it rules their lives from birth to death. They rule our lives by this method of money. Hence the symbolism in it. I'm sure it's all a good laugh for them as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join