It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterterrorism Officials Analyzing Islamic Web Post Warning of 'Special Gift'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
allow me to fan the flames of fear by linking a thread about a huge market play around a market crash by the 21st of Sept
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
allow me to fan the flames of fear by linking a thread about a huge market play around a market crash by the 21st of Sept

the sooner it comes the better. the world needs a spring clean.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If an Islamic person gives you a "special gift" does it always mean it's bad, I mean BOOGEYMAN BAD!!!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'd like to make a special delivery of some "packages" to areas inhabited by those people as well.

At this point I think it's hard to decipher what's just noise and bravado from what's a real threat; however, I do think that there's a real threat out there that could possibly launch a successful attack at any time.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
If an Islamic person gives you a "special gift" does it always mean it's bad, I mean BOOGEYMAN BAD!!!!

Peace

Ofcourse it does, hasnt Fox taught you anything? All Arabs are evil. Maybe you're right, they could just be sending out e-anniversary cards.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Perhaps the gift is the same 'gift' we gave the Iraqi people by removing their 'hostile' govt. Maybe they are planning to take out our neo-con govt so we can reclaim our 'freedom'. If that were the case I don't think I would be jumping up and down. I'd be crapping myself knowing that an foreign country has control of me.
Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm watching MSNBC now and about 10 minutes before the hour I heard (I wasn't watching at the time) them report that there has been increase in "terrorist chatter" as we get closer to 11 Sept. I have not heard anything since on the channel and there is nothing on their website regarding this.

There is a report about possible terror attacks in Nigeria here but that's realy it. I will try to find more.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Some things I found on Google related to this story.

Google search

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Maybe we need the German intelligence service over here instead of our own. They don't run fear mongering campaigns, they just get the job done quietly, and they probably get the job done with a whole lot less than our counter-terrorism people do.

Oh, I forgot, it's about public vigilance. *does the "I should've had a V8" head slap*

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superheterodyne

DEVELOPING STORY: Federal counterterrorism officials are analyzing a posting on an Islamic forum Web site that warns of "a special gift" to be given on the sixth anniversary of Sept. 11, FOX News has learned.

The warning was posted Sept. 2 on a site frequented by radical groups and said in part that "there will be a special gift coming on the day of the blessed invasion of Manhattan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Federal Counter Terrorism officials, FOX News...
some 'undisclosed...radical Islamic website',
since when is the commercial news agency (FOX) so tight with a Counter-Terror Unit/Agency ?
---and leaking bits & parts of threats aimed at the populace & govt? ---

i looked at the link, & 99% of the 'further information' is already contained/explained in your OP.

imho, the threat of a 6th anniversary 'gift' is comparable to a intellectual IED...
if that makes sense to any of youse

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is in the videos section on foxnews.com and looks like their correspondent says she herself happened upon this terrorist website.

It's interesting to see the plain text report I posted and then watch the foxnews video report and they really seemed to freek me out just watching them tell the story. Wow they are good at that. The music and everything gave me the creeps.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the war in iraq was something a long time coming iraqi liberation act of 1998....that doesnt say us tho...we'll use everyone else

back to the topic on hand.......

someone already made a joke about it being ecards to all the citizens.....(i was going to go along the lines of a donation to the freedom tower)

and it's already been linked back to iran.....

the only thing left to do....is that when it's linked back to iran....it's found that there's a link....whether it was helped built or directly built by russia or china.....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe this will be the "special gift"???

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

ahhhh patooe.....i thought i was going to be the first to notice that.....you hadnt even finished posting when i clicked the link to come here....

that's the exact same thing i was going to say

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Boo!

More scary doom and gloom get ready for the boogie man stuff. Its funny how these posts from unknown people on the web get leaked to the press and show up on all of the news medias. Its like it was meant to scare everyone. All the while the important stuff goes unreported.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anyone remember the story about Cheney telling Fox among other to begin the propaganda campaign against Iran to build up for a war.

This is probably a part of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Anyone remember the story about Cheney telling Fox among other to begin the propaganda campaign against Iran to build up for a war.

This is probably a part of it.

Special gift will most likely be Bin Laden video on 9/11/07 threatening attacks from Tehran Iran.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Kitty Hawk and the Nimitz just moved into the Indian Ocean so I would bet that a strike on Iran is a go or maybe they just want assets in the region if something happens here at home on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Cheney telling fox of a propaganda campaign to start

Financiers betting the market suffer a big fall in next 4 weeks

a "gift" coming for the American People

Huge Martial law execises coming up in October.

-anybody else want to add to this list of "coincidences" ?

wasnt there some wierd financial stuff going on before 911 aswell?

as well as anti-terror excerises?

How dumb to "they" take us to be? all these puzzle pieces put together make you want to go underground for a month or so hey?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

If what you say does happen. Every country that has nukes will pay. My strongest feeling is that if any nukes are used at all, it will set off a chain of events that will ultimately end in a nuclear holocaust. You could be right about how America would retaliate. But, I seriously do not think that our country will be the one standing in the end. And it's not from a position of lack of faith or patriotism that I speak of, I'm speaking from the angle of logistics. We cannot afford another war. Period. China will take advantage of the situation. As will, following close behind, Russia. They simply would not be able to resist.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Areal51]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join