It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on mysterious creatures!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is a personal challenge to everyone in the crpyto threads. I'm creating this thread to try and be the longest and most varied one out there. If you have something to say about a mysterious creature, say it here, and let's try and make it as long as possible.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All I really have to say is, I believe that there is a chance that mythical creatures can and do exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Erm... wtf happened there?? I clicked the button once

sorry for triple post, I dont know what went wrong

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If you believe that mysterious creatures, henceforth called "cryptids", do exist, then post some proof. Pics, movies, links, anything will do! This thread is to introduce some of the lesser known cryptids out there to the public, and I need all the help I can get!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why not just search look the forum?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't want to search the forum! It takes too long, and in case you missed the memo, I'm trying to break a record for the longest thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayak
I don't want to search the forum! It takes too long, and in case you missed the memo, I'm trying to break a record for the longest thread.

ATS is NOT for "breaking random records". We have a tradition of intelligent discussions*. Thus I suggest you contribute to the thread to get an interesting thread going. The "record-breaking" threads are those that offer something worthwhile.

Perhaps you can give us your intelligible take on "mysterious creatures" to get the discussion going?

BTW being lazy - i.e. not using the search function - usually gets your threads closed.

Edit to add:
* Or as member scientist points out - some try at least.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
We have a tradition of intelligent discussions.

resisting.... sarcastic... comment...

oh wait, i guess this counts.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know about as much as any of you, but I don't know what to start on. And you're right, I shouldn't be trying for records. But I still can't think of anything ...what about that bird-thing in Malasyia? I think it's called the Ropen. I went on youtube to find a video, but this is all I found.
Ropen vid
It's probalby fake.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I also belive in mythical creatures, propebly they can all be explained by some random mutations in animals or speeded up evolution.. maybe

top topics

join