It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing ET At Work !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I love discussing it with my collegues at work because we are all scientists. Some of them believe too but I'd say the majority do not. we do have some great conversations though. I think the only way to convince some people is if they saw a UFO/alien with their own eyes. I've seen a UFO so I know they are real but I considred it to be true for a few years now, just on the amount of sightings and encounters there have been reported.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

I never discussed cattle mutilation. Stuck to the famous UFO cases ir Roswell, rendlesham etc and threw in the New Zealand UFo's from 1979 and the 1976 Iran UFO for good measure. I did however mention that governments had covered up the facts for best part of 60 years. I never mentioned illumnati, NWO or anything like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
It is just too bad that you didn't stick to the facts and went around spitting disinformation about abduction and cow mutilation.

If you stay within the boundary of the Disclosure Project, you are sure to stay on track, cause their are testimony of people willing to go in front of the court, with evidence in hand to testify...

Right. What's with this nonsense about abductions and cows, Wirral? You should do what ETD says here. Stick to the mainstream. Talk about Mothra and Mr. Roddie as alien love anchors beings come to show us the way. Go out and look at lights in the sky to feel the oneness with the Cosmos. Become an Ambassador of the Universe (Only $800 tuition up front, or $500 for half a loaf, please.) and spread the word. Once you learn to vector in UFOs with laser lights and weird music, then you'll be more respected in the field. Learn to levitate and your rep will go sky high!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
If you stay within the boundary of the Disclosure Project, you are sure to stay on track, cause their are testimony of people willing to go in front of the court, with evidence in hand to testify...

When discussing ETs and UFOs at work, you need to steer clear of The (anti) Disclosure Project.

Hooking people in is great, however, once they manage some basic research, they'll be very disappointed that nothing has been disclosed by the Project, except for pictures of moths.

Discuss the facts, not the fiction.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah, steer clear of the non-disclosure project. After years of NOTHING it is not hard to figure out the whole thing is bunk.....evidence in hand, lol....bla..

But back on topic, most people are curious about ufos, and just about everybody at my work will discuss them when the topic comes up, some even get really into the discussion. It's always been "underground" popular. Hell, look at this forum compared to the others on ATS. Over 280,000 posts, by far the largest of all the other subjects.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's my experience that people get scared when they find out who's calling the shots... check my porfiel for more... and that 1/2 or most of their discomfort and pain could be caused by external forces...
also, I approach with tact, if someone is interested or not and I ask them, the ET's for permission since they can read their minds...
BTW, In some people they put speakers in your ears and cameras in your eyes and metal implants all over your body... They alter perceptions with an implant in the frontal lobe of the brain, etc... It can be a living hell, trust me... it can also be heavenly with the orgasm stuff... later

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I;ve always been pretty lucky. My family and freinds all share my interest in the unexplained and alternative stuff. Although I have to admit there are times I've been looked at as a loonatic for outlining a particualr theory or two lol.

I always say 'have an open mind..but not so open that your brain falls out.' As most of the time I work alone for clients from my office I rarely encounter 'work people' in real life so thats not an issue for me.

Wayne...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There is a deliberate and directed connection between abductions and cattle mutilations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join