It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dbz live action finally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
this time its for real, they are now finally filming a dbz live action film, in montreal. i read it on wikipedia, and that site is all about facts, it doesnt say anything about who is acting in the film but it says that the film is being produced and filmed, and filming should be completed early next year. so we may see a movie sooner than we had thought. this is so totally awesome.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
im sorry, i made a mistake with this, they arent filming just yet, but expect to be filming by early next year. filming should be done some time mid summer, and the films release date isnt yet announced but maybe at the end of the year or the beginning of 2009, if you dont believe me just check out www.wikipedia.com and type in dbz in the search box. the info should be on that page somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's about time! I heard about this a few months back, but never heard anything other than that. Should be a great movie if they cast the right people.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
new information, wikipedia iant all about facts, and the movie isnt to be released untill 2011, sucks eh? need to wait

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ooo i really want to see this movie. it will be so cool and score lots of money but i just cant take the wait

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i have been waiting for this movie for a long, long time...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
its not only wikipedia that says that, its also ign, and the montreal gazette, and ign also says that fox is rushing it, they are rushing the production process, and they are gonna rush the filming process, i know that those two processes arent the only ones, but fox is definitely in a hurry to get this movie out. if you ask me, i think its public demand thats finally bringing this movie to life. also, yes wikipedia is all about facts, i havent read anything on there that isnt true.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
2 movies of them talking, 3 movies of them fighting, then another 3 to wrap it up.

I kid. I look forward to this as if I don't my girlfriend will glare at me.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
there's one thing about this that is really important, the cast, who will play the parts is very important. now, here is the list of actors i think should play the parts:

goku- simon rex
vegeta- shane west
raditz- chris klein or tom welling
nappa- nathan jones
gohan- dont know for sure
chi chi- zyang ziyi
master roshi- dana carvey or scatman john
krillin- chris kattan
yamcha- ashton kutcher
tien- sean willaim scott
piccolo- the messenger at the beginning of 300
bulma- amy smart
chaotsu- verne troyer
yajirobi- dan fogler or jack black

thats all i can think of for now, if anybody agrees or disagrees, please tell me who else could play the parts.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am not trying to offend, but isn't Dragon Ball Z a kids show?
Or does it have alot of hidden context, or is it just a good show for everyone???

I never gave it any chance.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
what can i say about dbz in a few short words
VERY MUSCULAR cool dudes with shiny blond hair fighting and bloody killing each other + rock music.
and with the cool visual effects theyr going to add its going to be superb^^
like a matrix/jet li movie/with lots of ski-fi effects

everytime i watch the anime i just got the earch to go do pushups and lift weights and punch my self,its really helpfull when ur lazy like me...and no im not a kid,and i havent watched dbz since i cant remeber but on real movie its going to be awesome

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
James Wong To Write and Direct "DragonBall Z" Film...

According to CHUD, James Wong, formerly of "The X-File"s and the man behind "Final Destination" and "The One," is writing and directing the live action version of Dragon Ball, which is going to go into production in Canada this November.

Dispelling Plot Rumors?...

New scoop about the plot from Member kwam at the Unofficial Dragonball Z forum: "I just wanted you to know that I spoke with ben ramsey friday and we talked concerning the script for "Dragonball" I want to clear up something, for all the rumors that you have heard concerning the film starting from the saiyan saga, are not true. The film will start from where it should start. Centering around Bulma, Master Roshi, Piccollo, and Goku..."

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

yeah, thats what i read, but what i also read was goku will just meet bulma, roshi, and piccolo when hes 18. also, his grandfather gohan will still be alive and killed in the story, piccolo will tell goku where hes from, and he wont even know chichi, yamcha, krillin, the ox king, or ba ba (roshi's sister). the only thing that they wont change is roshi getting killed trying to trap roshi. so alot of dbz fans might be pissed off by this, i know iam. because dragonball: the magic begins was ruined the same way, too much changes. so boo to james wong.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
oh yeah, and how do u know ben ramsey?

SR

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't see this working in all honesty. Should of stuck to animation a new movie or series would of rocked more and made them more $$$$.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by SR]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by joadco

sorry, i was wrong about goku not meeting chichi, but the thing about that is she will be tom-boyish where in the anime/manga she was a girly girl who knew martial arts. also, piccolo will have a sidekick, and his sidekick will be a girl in her late 20's, and emporer pilaf wont be the one to free him. plus, goku will be in school, unlike the series where he and his grandfather were like hermits, making his story alot like superman's.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
so, heres whats happening with the dbz movie, james wong is directing, but akira is writing, and some of the filming locations are gonna be in mexico. as for the cast, i dont know, and the story is gonna revolve around the vegeta saga, which is pretty cool. filming will begin in january and go on 'til march. isnt that awesome? finally, my dreams come true, well some of them, i will finally see a dbz movie.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This should be interesting, I've always liked DBZ would be nice to see it on the big screen.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Chatwin and Marsters to Star in Dragonball Z!

Some very awesome news has been announced for the live action Dragonball Z movie. James Marsters will be playing Piccolo and Justin Chatwin will be playing Goku.
Read the full story…

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The release date has been pushed forward. What do you think about this? Should this movie be released in, let's say, 2009, in order to make it perfect?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join