It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dbz live action finally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
yes, it has been pushed forward, but not to 2009, but to August 15, 2008. filming will begin in January and go on to March. as for the cast, some of it has been filled, james kyson lee will be yamcha, and some asian girl will be chi chi. im not sure which saga they will begin at though, according to imdb it will be the vegeta saga, if so, i hope that they get shane west for the part, chris klein for raditz, and nathan jones as nappa. also, zooey deschanel as bulma, she's so cute and would totally fit the bill.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by joadco
james kyson lee will be yamcha, and some asian girl will be chi chi.

Uh wha?
Where did you hear that? It's news to me. I've read he's auditioned for the role. The only casting announcements have been for Goku and Piccolo.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
yeah, sorry about that, i read it on wikipedia, there was a page for the but it was taken off and moved to the dragonball page, it happens.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i gotta fix another mistake i made, the story will revolve around the piccolo saga, i dont know which one. also, that mistake was because of imdb, it did say that it was going to be the vegeta saga. so i just had to straighten that out.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
more news about the film, it will be titled dragonball, and jamie chung will be chi chi. lets hope they do better with casting in the future, like zooey deschanel as bulma, kim basinger as her mom, and morgan freeman as kame or someone like that.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
more casting news, yamcha will be played by joon park, a white haired asian guy who also has a role in the speed racer film. emmy rossum as bulma, well maybe, and the asian actress who hiro from heroes falls for in the series will be playing mai, piccolo's assistant or whatever. thats not bad casting, the only thing is, goku is older than he should be, and bulma is about the right age, same with yamcha. also, mai was emporor pilaf's helper, not piccolo's. but she did have a hand in piccolo's escape from the jar or whatever it was he was in. so this should be good, we just have to pray james wong doesnt do to this movie what ang lee did to the hulk.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well I'm officially turned off of this movie.
Chow Yun-Fat is going to be Master Roshi :shk:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All right, its about time! WEEEEEEEE! Im sooo exicted!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

i agree with you, the casting for this film is off, the only one they casted right was emmy rossum as bulma, shes just right for the part, as for goku, piccolo, yamcha,chi chi, and master roshi, they could have done better, i would have done better. heres the ones who should have been cast as them.

goku- josh hutcherson
piccolo- dennis rodman
master roshi- james hong
yamcha- tony jaa
chi chi- katie leung

and heres some that should be in the movie.

tien- chad micheal murray
krillin- little asian kid from fearless (young huo yuanjia)
kame- morgan freeman

top topics

<< 1   >>

join