It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-75 (tether) Extended analysis (many sterwing objects)

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Old video but my fisrt deep analysis.

First of all let me say:

Ice particles a couple of balls !

At least these are the most 'SWERVING ice particles™' ever seen.

And there's nothing to laugh, because 'they' are always trying to tease us.

To Analyze this video is amazing......just like the astro-actor's best "..There's [only] some debris flying with us..."

The nasa ground operator that asks explanations at the astronaut is clearly SHOCKED about the images, and you can also ear some turmoil of voices in the background.

And since it's supposed that the NASA operator is an expert and trained man, used to see a lot of viewings from space, here must be something strange.

But let's see some other funny swerving ice particles/debris, there's a lot of them.

video.google.co.uk...

53''

55''

56''

58''

3'37''

4'15''

No more discussions at "ice particles" levels, please.

>For admins: why last 2 links does not work?<

[edit on 31-8-2007 by mystr]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is actualy very old news.

This video has been available for quite a while now.

It is actualy the first video that convinced me that Extra Terrestial live is a FACT.

And as you stated... These aint no ice pieces floating around...!! And if you think these are meteorites, well you should have your eyes checked cause, these are intelligent objects, not space junk.

There is also an video with David Serada, i'm trying to find it but no luck so far... he analyzes the tape also, and with pin-point accuracy if you know what i mean.

This is REAL.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

There is also an video with David Serada, i'm trying to find it but no luck so far... he analyzes the tape also, and with pin-point accuracy if you know what i mean.

This is REAL.

Yes, i knew it's old, but i haven't seen yet an analysis at single-object level as i done.

Good If you'll find that video you mentioned.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have found it!,

Google Video Link

It is a great watch,

He explaines everything uberclear, and maybe a little too clear, (he mentions the objects getting past the thether like 20 + times LOL)

But really, for me, it disclosed it.

-PureET

[edit on 1-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I have found it!, It is a great watch,

He explaines everything uberclear, and maybe a little too clear, (he mentions the objects getting past the thether like 20 + times LOL)

But really, for me, it disclosed it.

-PureET

[edit on 1-9-2007 by PureET]

Thanks, but i think he talks a lot but fails to review the only thing that appeard really strange to me, the steering objects.

I really think that the "big discoidal ufo with a hole in the center" it's an out-of-focus artifact. So concentrating on the objects not out of focus the thing remains all about trajectories, this is the thing to explain, for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
When I first saw the tether incident I was fairly shocked but now the more I watch... it's just nothing...

It's not an invisible manned UFO.
It doesn't seem to be intelligent.

Ofcourse if aliens are real... then are insect-sized life..

Even though this is supposed to be a UFO, they don't seem to be moving in different directions, nor to they move at different rates... im not sure what it is but there's no sign of intelligence. it could be living (explains the flashing) but so what... Ofcourse there is life out there... When that object turns to metal and comes to earth... then ill be amazed...

I'm not sure what it is but it's not intelligent and I don't look into things that show no sign of intelligence...

[edit on 1-9-2007 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't think that those things are intelligently (or even instinctively) controlled, to me they look like they are moving without any type of self-control.

And, by the title of the thread, I was expecting something bigger and/or better, just 6 images (with 2 not showing) is not what I call an "extended analysis".

But please don't take this as a put-down of your work, think of it as an incentive to make a more in-depth analysis.

And please do not use GIF images, they are limited to 256 colours, and when more colours are needed the programs that save the GIF usually make the missing colours by mixing those already in use, making a mesh of different coloured pixels to try to create the original colour (for example, black and white pixels alternated to create grey).

PS: the last two images probably do not show because of lack of space to upload them, try hosting them on Imageshack, for example.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ugh! Every time someone posts a tether thread, the skeptics come out and announce that the objects fly in straight trajectories. ArMaP, weknowyouknow, please observe the PULSATING object that enters the OP's video at the bottom left of the frame at 3:24. Follow it as it moves to the top of the tether, stops, and reverses direction, traveling down to the bottom of the frame. Straight trajectories? pulEEZ.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's clearly swamp gas.......Nothing to see here *sarcasm*

Well any way imo this is the best UFO footage ever, and it's straight from Nasa. It's a shame they don't have this on the Nasa website!!! I wonder why???

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
STS-75 (tether) Extended analysis (many sterwing objects)

The tether incident for me at least is one of the most spectacular captured UFO events to date.

-- The source integrity cannot be disputed -- NASA taken, so these video images are real and unidentified.

-- The objects moving toward but behind the tether which was estimated to be 100 miles away from the camera during the occurrence and some were estimated to be more than a mile wide. They seem to pulsate from the centre void toward the edge.

-- The objects resemble the 1938 find -- the Ancient Droppa Stones,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dallas

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

And, by the title of the thread, I was expecting something bigger and/or better, just 6 images (with 2 not showing) is not what I call an "extended analysis".

But please don't take this as a put-down of your work, think of it as an incentive to make a more in-depth analysis.
[edit on 1/9/2007 by ArMaP]

Excuse me, but i think the problem here is that you're just a little too lazy.

My images were clearly just the BEGINNING of every sequence, just watch the google video on the link,

Google Video Link

point to the appropriate timings i gave, locate the objects in my red circles and follow their trajectories. I think this isn't too hard to do.... I also represented with red arrows the trajectory that these objects will perform.

These objects are not suffering of the out-of-focus artifacts just like the big "discs with a hole in the center", so they are well-defined objects, even if their distance from space shuttle it's unknown. Also to note that some of them are blinking.

There's no problem at all with my .gif images, they are clibrated to respect the original image with minumal size. They look exactly like the original video. The last two images that not shows are uploaded just like the others, and there's still space to upload, maybe it's a forum's bug.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by mystr]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow

Even though this is supposed to be a UFO, they don't seem to be moving in different directions, nor to they move at different rates[edit on 1-9-2007 by weknowyouknow]

- They MOVE in different directions, (they CHANGE directions)
- They CHANGE their velocity.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Ugh! Every time someone posts a tether thread, the skeptics come out and announce that the objects fly in straight trajectories.
I don't know why you say that.

I said that I don't see any intelligent or even instinctive movement by those objects, I did not said that they move in straight trajectories.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
When they change directions? I dont see it. Can you give at which moment?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
come on people, have your eyes checked!

you can see clear pulsating rythms on the close ships, and when viewed on a normal TV-screen, you can see energy pulses from within these "black holes" of these ships, wich are SPIRAL SHAPED and moving outwards . And as you all know, OUR GALAXY MOVES THE SAME WAY!

Watch the video with Mr. Serada above!!!!! the whole thing!!

Why does everyone debunk this video, it is the most convincing video i have EVER seen in my entire life,

-PureET

[edit on 2-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

come on people, have your eyes checked!
I have this glasses for some years now, but there is no need to have my eyes checked, I still see as good as ever.

you can see clear pulsating rythms on the close ships,
And that effect can also be achieved with a rotating object which has a more reflective area on one of its sides, like a CD, for example, or a piece of ice.

and when viewed on a normal TV-screen, you can see energy pulses from within these "black holes" of these ships, wich are SPIRAL SHAPED and moving outwards .
I do not have any way of seeing this video on a TV screen, but that would not be a good idea, a TV screen is much worse than a computer monitor, it changes (a little) the shape of the objects and has much less sharpness than a computer monitor.

Watch the video with Mr. Serada above!!!!! the whole thing!!
No, I will not watch that video, at least for some time.

I do not have 1 1/2 hour to use with this.

Why does everyone debunk this video, it is the most convincing video i have EVER seen in my entire life,
Maybe because you are more easily convinced than other people.

I am not convinced that those are "ships", and even if they are, I am almost sure that they do not have that shape because that is the shape of an out of focus light, just that, like the one below, a photo I took of the planet Venus while trying to use the manual focus.

I know this does not look exactly like those "ships", but I think it is enough to show what an out of focus light looks like.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I found that if you use the slider to fast forward and rewind the clip, you can get a perspective of the flight paths of the objects. At 3:34, an object lights up just to the south of the lower end of the tether and then it appears to move up over top of the tether and then down and underneath of it before flying out of the frame to the south.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I said that I don't see any intelligent or even instinctive movement by those objects, I did not said that they move in straight trajectories.

Fair enough. What you have said implies that you acknowledge some of them DON'T move in straight trajectories. If you affirm my assumption, I'd be interested in an explanation can you offer to explain the means whereby these objects alter their trajectory and velocity other than through intelligent control. Personally, I'm stumped.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
What you have said implies that you acknowledge some of them DON'T move in straight trajectories.
I acknowledge the possibility of some of those objects not moving in straight trajectories because I did not took the time to see the video enough times to track all the objects.

Maybe I (or someone else interested in doing an extended analysis
) should try to name and track all the objects seen on the video. It is a time consuming job, but someone should do it so we can be sure of the objects' trajectories.

Unfortunately I do not have much time.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Intelligent UFO´s must move fort and back to be concidered intelligent ? I would rather say that it would be unintelligent since there are no reason to fly fort and back in space, there is nothing there... But ofcourse if they fly back and fort or doing loops or whatever, that would have been more convincing that there really are intelligent beings/UFO out there. Who know´s, they might know about this just to confuse us and we say it is dust or whatever....

Very interesting video there PureET, i watched it all and its stunning and this is enough proof, and so is all the other media out there.

Does´nt matter if an alien knock on the door, the other day you would just it was an hallucination or you had a bad dream....

Humans, so simple minded...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join