It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-75 (tether) Extended analysis (many sterwing objects)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am more interested in how the tether some how became not all tangled and formed a perfect looking line when the video clearly shows it being all messed up when it breaks.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
We now have 3 threads atleast about these "dust particles".
And all we do is to have a Monty Python argument session here.
We have at least three threads, the proliferation of some subjects is a real problem.

Well, we will never get to a solution on the STS-75 and probably not on the others either.
Yes, that is the real problem, we will probably never know what those specific objects were, even if we get to know about other, symilar objects.

I believe they are NOT an lens effect, some of them might be but not all.
Them being unfocused does not explain why they make a 180 turn and continue the same way they came.

But most interesting are the video where they fly into the picture and then remain stationary in a formation over Earth.
Later on in the mocie you can actually see them hanging in the atmosphere on the horizon.
As I said before, I don't think those things are the same, I think that the objects seen in the tether video are ice crystals or other objects like that, but I don't think that the other videos show the same thing.

That is one of the reasons I think it's important for us to try to understand what happened in the STS-75 case, if they are not the same type of objects from the other videos then we need two explanations for the two cases, but at least we can still keep on studying one if the other becomes explained.

Something symilar to what those guys from the Discovery Channel did with Jaime Maussan, letting go some balloons in front of him, waiting for him to say that it was a shape-shifting UFO and then showing that they were just balloons. If we can find real differences in the objects on the STS videos, even if one of those (the STS-75) ever becomes proved as ice crystals, it does not mean that the objects on the other videos are ice crystals also, that is why I keep on saying that I think those are not the same type of objects.

Sorry if this explanation was somewhat confused, I think my brain is not working as good as yesterday, at least in translating to English what I am thinking.

PS: a star for you Monty Python reference.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join