It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy website, but am I the only one that sees a potential conspiracy by the chinese to gain supremecy over the U.S. by "dumbing down" our next generation?

As a student of the Roman civilization, it's an accepted theory that at least part of the reason for Rome's downfall was that the upper classes used lead pipes for their plumbing, thereby exposing themselves and their children to the effects of lead poisoning. Aside: the Latin word for lead is "plumbum" ----> which gives us our word "plumbing".

The effects of lead in the environment are a slowing of mental processes, even including retardation.

So now we find that many products, especially those destined for use by the very young (and most easily affected) in this country are made in china and tainted with lead.

Throughout their history, the chinese have shown themselves to be very patient and willing to wait years for a strategy to unfold.

Maybe that's what they're doing to us now with lead poisoning.

A sort of "manchurian candidate-like" conspiracy ...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Interesting point of view. Might be valid.

If anything, you should have included the US for dumbing down its own people. By using lead, there were countless homes built with lead water services in this country. There are even "acceptable amounts" of lead in the public water supplies. Though China might contribute to the amount of lead exposure, our country does a pretty good job of it on its own.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Their military planners have had this idea of assymetric warfare for quite some time. They even 'predicted' the use of planes as bombs and mentioned the WTC as a target. No doubt they help Al Qaeda as needed.
www.cryptome.org...

I also have no doubt that they have a systematic plan in place. Since they stole our nuclear miniaturization secrets, it is probably likely they have suitcase nukes in place as well. They would have plausible deniability if some of them went off. How could we prove they were the perpetrators? This can go on right until the actual invasion, once we were helpless.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I would put more effort into looking at homeland education issues than an external (possibly imaginary) threat.

Education is the greatest 'weapon' against ignorance, is it not?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I thought the US was using Flouride in the water to dumb down the population. However, I find your idea that the Chinese are dumbing down America by putting lead in things intriguing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

To be honest no need to look for this communist goverment of China
have total control about who lives or dies in China as well invaded
Tibet , so far CPC has murdered 10 million of its own people
plus 1.5 million Tibetans ! it seems to relish in its terrible torture
and murder, which include electric shock bathes and electric battons
pulling nails out !! should the world invest in this Communist monster ?
or learn from the Nazi experience when all the worlds banks invested !

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Lead is mostly used to make pigments to use in paint (I think yellow paint is the one that uses pigments made from lead).

It's cheap, and that is the best reason to use it.

Also, lead pipes were used for many centuries, so if all the "Western" population was not dumbed down during this time I don't think they (we) will be by just using some minor lead related paint or something like that.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No conspiracy here. The Romans weren't aware that lead affected their health and it certainly could not be seen as a reason for the downfall of the empire.

Chinese do, but the fact that Western toy manufacturers want Chinese factories to produce toys (and other stuff) as fast and thus as cheap as possible, is the reason to use lead.

Case solved.

top topics

join