It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 of 19 hijackers are alive....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
just found out that some of the hijackers posted on our TV screens were part of an identify theft. seven of them are still alive and saudi arabia's minister prince told arabic press "It was proved that five of the names included in the FBI list had nothing to do with what happened."

the FBI and bush admin have still ignored these claims.

Also i havent seen anything on the news about this, just showing how the media is brainwashing the public opinion.

[url=http://911review.org/Wiki/HijackersAliveAndWell.shtml]this is the site

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think a question mark would make for a more accurate and or fair representation with regards to the title of this thread. (?)

How many Manuel Rodriguez, John Smith, Karim Abdul, etc. are there in this world?

Several of the "hijackers" names are as common to their locale as are Smith, Brown, and Jimenez in their respective populace.

I don't see this as anything more than mere coincidence.

Though, your mileage may vary.

Just saying ...

$.02

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

...In September 2002, Mueller told CNN twice that there is "no legal proof to prove the identities of the suicidal hijackers..."

findarticles.com...

Until now. Now the FBI is sticking with its original story regardless of whether photographs displayed of the suspected Sept. 11 terrorists were of people who never boarded those planes and are very much alive...

I mean, really. How much of this bs do you have to take before you admit that something is very wrong with the way the american government is acting in regards to 9/11?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who here knows how to calculate odds? What are the odds of the name and the birthdate matching?

"I couldn't believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this."

now, what are the odds that someone would have the same name and picture?

Wail al-Shehri (No. 5) was identified as one of the suspected hijackers on American Flight 11. He reportedly was in control of the plane when it crashed. Another Saudi man who is a pilot has the same name, and his father is a Saudi diplomat in Bombay. His picture was displayed by the FBI as the "terrorist" al-Shehri who crashed the plane.

twice?

Abdul Rahman al-Omari, who has a different birth date, is the person pictured by the FBI, but he still is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines.

so both sides have valid points. Some people have the same name and it was just another person. That supports the 'official' story, but the 3 errors made support CT's.

so either there is a conspiracy, or our intel sucks. Either is bad.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You get people who can look VERY similar to someone else, but the odds of them also having the same name, and date of birth must be billions to one.

The technology exists - and has existed for years - to see whether someone is really who they claim to look like - they're called Mark 1 Eyeballs.

There is going to be a finite number of people in existence RIGHT NOW that look, talk, live, have a particular name, were born on a particular date. That REALLY narrows the field.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i think the only possible case for having the same face, birthday, and name would be identical twins. imho beyond that its a numeric improbability that approaches impossibility.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Theres alot of speculation to the identy of the livivng hijackers. All footage of them at the airports has been destroyed by the FAA. The airlines do not list the passenger manifests to those flights. operation northwoods is a perfect example of the Joint cheifs of staff willing to launch drones into targets for the purpose of false flag attacks.And if the technology was availble then it has all but been perfected today.I have yet to see an interview from a family member of one of the amazing cellphone callers. did they even exist? Project Achilles is a perfect example of the impossibility of cellphone calls in passenger aircraft.Even at 4000 ft there is a less than 1% chance of completing a cellphone call.And the interviews of the living hijackers by mainstream media outlets is proof that THE US GOVT LIES!!!Through time the truth will emerge. Its important for 9 11 truthers to keep fighting and keep researching. Your reaserch and your ability to properly communicate is the key to waking up sleeping minds. Keep fighting guys.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I saw some thing about these hi-jacker things on Loose change, i know that movie got slated but they made some good points for the hi-jackers, some of them were never on the plane, theyw ere at home or work or watchign football or doing what ever they do.

Take Care, Vix

top topics

join