It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport - Underground lab proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.iop.org...

report is titled "underground labs in japan and north america"
there are some diagrams proving there's at least science going on down there, does anyone have any additional proof links aside from the ones that've been on the net for quite some time? this article was from google scholar, as i was trying to find actual proof in some of the conspiracy going on there.

i have been to the DIA airport numerous times, there really is something going on out there, i lived on the outskirts of denver for about 6 months, tried driving all around the perimeter of the airport. there are areas that are odd, as in fenced off areas in the middle of fields, strange buildings in the same type of areas and the airport murals/art/history. plus the white tent that the airport is enclosed in is strange should you look at it from afar.

any thoughts, insider info?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It is easily reached from
Denver International Airport in less than 1.5 hours by an interstate freeway

The 2900 acre mine site is privately owned by CMC

From the OP Link.

The OP is just a bit misleading, methinks.

Nice read nonetheless.

Regards,
Lex

Edit to fix tags.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
there were a couple of other older threads regarding an underground area at DIA that i posted in....anyway, a close friend of mine told me that he had a friend of middle eastern descent who told him that shortly after 9/11, he was pulled off a flight by men in suits (not MIB, just your "average" gov't agents), and taken UNDER the airport, where he was surprised to see damn near an entire small town under there, complete with paved, lined roads and buildings. he was taken to an office and questioned for hours, regarding his destination, nature of visit, etc...

the friend that told me this is not into conspiracy theories at all, and does not have any history in making up stories...amtter of fact, i think the reason that he told the story in the first place, is that we were discussing how screwed up the airport atmosphere was post 9/11, and he started off "oh, by the way, a friend of mine told me...." and then after he finished telling it, we talked about something unrelated, so he wasn;t looking for any attention.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great story El Cid, I know there is something lurking down there just from being in the area and all the strange perimeters/fences within miles of the airport, reading the history of DIA, there was a lot of talk of where it should go, they were really over budget and a couple of scandals went within the city's new mayor... I'd like to hear from more people who have stories like this and they have to be out there, ex military who want to talk or contractors. You'd think they'd find these forums to reveal any episodes they've had.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

and taken UNDER the airport, where he was surprised to see damn near an entire small town under there, complete with paved, lined roads and buildings. he was taken to an office and questioned for hours, regarding his destination, nature of visit, etc...

nearly every airport I know has a vast underground network full of subways to the city, shops, restaurants, pavement.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im there at least once or twice every other month and I have never personally seen anything odd aside from the murals. I would like to explore to find all of the masonic elements and keypad to nowhere, but im too lazy.

I have read tons of independantly gathered research on DIA on random websites, and it all points to it being the headquarters of the NWO and a giant research facility for genetic manipulation. There are supposed to be several more elevels beneath the surface which house labs and quarters for scientific experimentation by human and ET teams working in tandem.

There is also supposedly a stop under DIA on the giant underground supersonic tube shuttle system that goes all around the world, and....may in fact have a stop at several entrances to hollow earth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It all sounds kind of far fetched, but given the statement that the former head of LM Skunkworks made saying that "if you can imagine it, chances we have it or have done it" (or something to that degree), and that the research and tech used by these black projects is decades ahead of what we are currently utilizing, then I start to become more open to this idea, and it sounds like it could be plausible.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Has anyone played around with the keypad? Just curious as to see what would happen if you started randomly pressing buttons on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Has anyone played around with the keypad? Just curious as to see what would happen if you started randomly pressing buttons on it.

What's this keypad you speak of? I guess I missed something.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

Apparently there is a blank keypad that may or may not serve any purpose. I dont know heaps about it because I'm in a completely different country and have never been to denver, or the US for that matter.

Can anyone else answer this question for LockwithnoKey?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Not that I buy into any of this...

Here is a Site with pics of the murals and keypad.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a very good friend of mine works at DIA and we've talked about this a bit and he's heard from other workers the same thing.
he's going to do some looking around. i'll update this thread when i get some info.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
as already mentioned,

there`s absolutely nothing unusual about airports having vast underground facitlities, shops and subways. what WOULD be unusual if, below the public area there are further secret areas. and one way to find out if that is the case is to just drive out there and do some snooping around, as in:

do men in suit and tie use unmarked subway doors?

does the elevator feature floors below the lowest floor that are only activated by a special key?

does the shop assistant on the apparent deepest floor get nervous when you ask her how to get one floor further down?

there ARE ways to find stuff out. anyone on ATS living near denver willing to check some of these things out?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Man im going mental over Denver this weekend. Since hitting on this subject i have trawled the internet and its bloody scary if any of this stuff regarding DIA is to be believed. Reference to NWO, American Holocaust, Aliens, Mind Control etc etc. One thing they all mention is the magnetic waves pulsating within the airport at some Alpha wave to together with Murals and decor to implant suggestions into people. I seriously think some big time investigating needs to be done regarding DIA and definitely some field work by ATS members. (It is only a airport afterall not like its a gov facility, Right
)

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
....been quizzing my friend about growing up in Denver and using the airport. Supposedly, on the underground shuttle/subway which connects terminals, there are signs in the tunnels that say "dream state" "dreamland" (!) and "keep dreaming" -- all w/ 'dream' as a topic of the signs, like EXIT signs. Someone should take photos of these signs! She said they are neon lights and the messages on them constantly change.... someone in Denver, we're begging you to investigate!

I imagine insiders check these posts and are in fear of writing since there's been numerous people who've "spoken out" about something strange *commit* suicide. Unfortunate that full disclosure can't be agreed upon.

When I was at DIA, the "great hall" was really eerie, since it seems like you're in a giant white tent. There are historical first flight photos/exibits all over the walls, even some children's art for flight. The "keypad" doesn't actually work, it's an "art piece" but the point of that is in the symbolism.

I can't believe the guy who helped w/ the capstone spoke of a "new world" since it was about the airports' capacity and they defend that freemasons are those who "do" timecapsules. Typical cover stories.

I often think of that far-fetched (or is it?) series V, the people in those water tubes, sounds like the kidnapping US victims brought to the depths of DIA! In the Phila Experiment thread, the witness spoke of numerous types of alien beings, mentioned one from I forget which galaxy, said they look just like us but more advanced.... in cahoots w/ the DIA city?

The recent Cormac McCarthy book, "The Road" was an apoclypse tale of burning down US w/ a father/son traveling thru the deserted wasteland. There is a cryptic undertone where conversation was nil, at one point the father talks to a wandering old man and they speak of "the history books didn't tell us about this" and "I never would of expected this" -- it all sounds like a 2012 nitemare of Planet X (Nibiru), earthquake, asteroid impacts. This book was on Oprah's book club! I should watch that *episode* it seems like a preparation for those who don't think like us conspiracy-minded folks.

Remember, to conspire, as a verb.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
anyone on ATS living near denver willing to check some of these things out?

I just moved to Denver from Florida about 2 weeks ago and I'm starting a new job here this week. I haven't really ventured in the direction of the airport yet but once I get more settled in, I would like to go check it out.

I'm staying at a hotel right now and trying to keep my spending (and gas useage) to a minimum. Anyone else in the area who's interested in a group investigation, send me a U2U (or a posting here) and let's arrange an outing.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by annestacey]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
great. that would be appreciated by many here I think.

I will be especially interested in the elevators. if it looks like you can put a key in somewhere and then use several buttons below the lowest or if it looks like a key will open a closet with more buttons or anything weird like that, we can be certain that this elevator goes down further than subway level.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Im more interseted in these magentic generarators they use to affect people in the "Great Hall" so please take a compass and see if it has any strange readings

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
mind control or some sort of spreading system would be better if installed in a airport, since it could contaminate lots of people that are going to lots of different places.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just for kicks, I've heard that the roof is designed to look like the snow covered Rockies. Of course, this could just be a cover, but I just wanted to throw it out there as a possible legit explanation. Not to mention, roofs such as those would be great for handling large snow loads as they would slide right off.

Unfortunately, it's been years since I've been to DIA. I distinctly remember riding the subway system there though, as it was quite efficient for transportation around the airport. Other than that, I don't have much info.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You can't reach the subway in the airport without a boarding pass, so that may be a bit hard to check out. Other than that, I would like to go see some more of the airport though. Do you think it's possible to arrange a tour of the airport?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join