It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport - Underground lab proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You could probably set up a tour by saying you're doing some research on America's major airports. Just say you want a tour and some information behind the design, functionality, etc. Give them a reason why they should walk you around the airport and show it off. If you just show up saying, "hey I want to snoop around your airport, care to join me?" I don't think it will work very well.

Call ahead and see who you can talk to. Unfortunately, I'm on the east coast, so its a bit of a logistical nightmare for me to set up a tour and be expected to be out there to make it

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A tour is not necessary. We would instead like to have some ATS-members living in Denver who would just drive there and check out what was talked about in this thread. ANYBODY OUT THERE?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I'm one of the few Denver members, but I will not go alone. My job would probably frown upon me going to snoop around for a conspiracy site! I saw an earlier post from a member that just moved here, and I know of one or two other members from Colorado, but I've never met them. Perhaps we could get a small group.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I hate to be a party-pooper,
(I really do), but...

Has anyone actually READ the
OP ? The link ?

Then read my reply ?

The OP link has NOTHING to do
with DIA, other than it's a 1.5
hour drive to the mine, that the
link is describing.

Is it just me, or does anyone
else notice a trend for posters to
go off on tangents, totally ignored
by the mods ?

I explained quite clearly, in my
first post on this thread, that the
title and content were misleading.

Yet, here it is. Absolutely nothing
about the OP.

Thread still active. Wow.

Amazed,
Lex

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

and still it brought forward some persons who could contribute to what was probably the initial thought with the thread?

For once Lex... just shut up, sit back and let it play out. What other than your precioust time do you have to lose from letting this evolve?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Why wont you go alone? I enjoy taking walks at airports. Your just taking a walk, checking out the elevator, checking out the symbolism and then returning home and telling us about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

There are a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding whats supposedly going on "beneath the airport". Not only 15 miles far away but right under it. All it needs is a few people who know the rumours checking a few things out there to confirm or debunk the theories. A good detectives eye will spot some things the normal traveller wont. even if the original post was not to your liking, what becomes of it may be better.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If your intent is to learn more
about DIA, enjoy :

DIA on ATS
DIA on ATS
DIA on ATS
DIA on ATS
DIA on ATS
DIA on ATS
DIA on ATS

Just from page one of my search.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Alright, point made. Thx for the links.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have a few small answers to some questions posted on here. I know an employee of DIA. This is what they have told me.

During orientation they are told that the basement is too dangerous for employees. only special teams with whole body suits are allowed due to biological threats.

Also. That elevator you speak of. You are ONLY able to go below with that special key and special clearance. not even security is allowed.

and the employees that patrol the peremiter, they dont even know most of what goes on., they just check the locks and move on. hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by verobot
During orientation they are told that the basement is too dangerous for employees. only special teams with whole body suits are allowed due to biological threats.

Ok why would employees be told that during orientation? What are they trying to do... make them quit? I mean if I was going thru orientation and they told me there were biological threats in the basement, I would be getting the hell outta there fast. I'm not saying you're lying... but maybe your friend is.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by verobot

Thanks for the mystery inspiration. But we wont know for sure until annestacey goes to the airport for ATS to confirm this stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Before anyone goes and gets arrested for snooping around an airport, why not focus on and try to understand the things that are in plain sight? Does anyone have any idea as to what this means?
Pic of so called Keypad: found via yahoo image search

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well I hate to burst your conspiracy bubble but don't you think that if there was some covert base under the DIA they would have done better on the last attempt by FBI to slip phony bombs past the security check points?

This is a very important article and if you read to the bottom, there is also an interesting point made that on 9-9-2007 congress I think wanted to pass a bill allowing for more funding to tighten security at all major airports and Bush said that he would veto any such bill that crossed his desk as the bill had wording that included time lines for ending the war in Iraq...
Now what is more important securing the democracy and oil fields in Iraq or our airport security here in the United States? This article will chill your bones!

www.9news.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What a perfect place to have an underground base or laboratory! An airport where there is tons of parking and nobody questions the number of cars there 24 hours a day.
There are numerous "authorized personnel only" signs with keypad or fingerprint scan locks in every airport in the world, so those wont be questioned.
Also, who's going to notice, what may be any extra power lines that may go underground because you wont know where they go anyway.
The power usage will never be questioned because well its an airport and it uses a lot of power.
I suppose if people really wanted to dig, they could compare the usages of two airports of similar sizes but something like an underground base would probably have its own power supply anyway.
Nobody will question the hangers either, some of which could contain elevators for the floors, that go straight down to a subterranean hangar, where they could store almost anything.

I'm sure this has been thought of before and even discussed on here and thats because it just makes sense..

This is a very important article and if you read to the bottom, there is also an interesting point made that on 9-9-2007 congress I think wanted to pass a bill allowing for more funding to tighten security at all major airports and Bush said that he would veto any such bill that crossed his desk as the bill had wording that included time lines for ending the war in Iraq...
Now what is more important securing the democracy and oil fields in Iraq or our airport security here in the United States? This article will chill your bones!

Sorry antar but thats one thing about politics that REALLY pisses me off.. A member congress attaches something that serves their own agenda or is very controversial to a bill that has very significant security measures in it or is very important in any other way.
then when the president vetoes the bill, they will use that in political ads.. kind of like this..
"The president has already vetoed one bill that would have given 10 billion dollars for the security of our transportation systems"
They will purposefully fail to mention that the bill was attached to another bill that demanded the complete withdrawal of Iraq and Afghanistan by tomorrow..
Those were just examples based on what your post was about.. this isnt an isolated political tactic, it happens all the time with very important issues.. that is why at one time they were seeking a line item veto authority for the president..

Off topic here but it just occurred to me that I dont know what the hell I would ever do without FireFox's built in spell check utility

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I guarantee if you go to DIA and start taking photos of locks and elevators and stuff your ass will hurt from the cavity search that will be conducted on you. With the heightened awareness and the news spinning every little story to add to the current doom and gloom You will prolly be on every alphabet news channel as a possible terror suspect for taking photos of the airport and being suspicious. Remember the two unidentified guys a while back that was seen taking pictures of boats or something in New York? That would be you!

It would probably look something like this in the news.

Source: Alphabet news......

Today an unidentified man was caught taking photos of elevators and door locks and documenting how power lines go into the DIA.
The man is described by officials as being a member of a conspiracy site and has recently moved from Florida to the Denver area and is living in a motel.The identity of the man has not yet been released but officials say he has been chatting on line about finding out how to get into military installations. More spin to come!

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goosenapper
Before anyone goes and gets arrested for snooping around an airport, why not focus on and try to understand the things that are in plain sight? Does anyone have any idea as to what this means?
Pic of so called Keypad: found via yahoo image search

I read elsewhere that the raised dots depicted on the "keypad" in the above link is braille. Can someone with braille experience confirm this?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosenapper

That would mean that some blind guy somewhere knows the truth!

The designers were prolly like" I know lets make the message in braille so no one will ever know!"

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

That got a chuckle out me. But really, it's supposedly just the braille translation of what is inscribed in the DIA dedication stone. Like I said, I can't read braille either with my eyes or my fingers, seeing as how I'm not blind. Hopefully someone can at least confirm that it is braille. But if somebody can translate it, all the better.
At first I thought that maybe it was something written in binary.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Goosenapper]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosenapper

The alignment/disorganized positions of the raised dots makes me think that it isnt braille.
It seems that I remember braille being a little more organized.. these seem like they are just some kind of random dots that may be some kind of cryptic code or something..

But what do i know, im not blind

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join