It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Eliminates Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The worst thing you could do is "boycott voting." Vote for the Libertarian candidate or something, or some other third party that won't win. That shows your dissatisfaction - not voting just shows idiocy.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
He won the Alabama Staw Poll either last week or the week before. It was either a week or two ago, He's really starting to be well known, I've seen signs in dozens of yards with his name on it. People are actually starting to take his campaign to the streets down here, and it looks like its working.

We still have 3-4 months till primarys start, so maybe we can start getting the campaign to roll by then.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Make sure that you vote on this poll! Make sure you vote every candidate as UNACCEPTABLE!! Make sure you say that you are at least a 6 out of 10 conservative! And list your state as some republican strong hold. Encourage others to do the same

Also, you can vote more than once!! And above the poll results, please note that there is more than once site hosting these polls! Click on the dropdown menu to get a complete list of sites!! Find them all and spam the crap out of them!

Normally, i oppose spam. But when we play fair, we get accused of spamming anyway. When you are up against dangerous people like this that are willing to use dirty tricks to cheat, sometimes you need to fight with fire.

[edit on 9/1/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
If you are for Ron Paul and want to vote in that poll anyway:

1. Mark all candidates Unacceptable. This will record (none) as your candidate of choice.

2. Choose "5" for your commitment to your candidate.

This is the best way to rock their poll with the Ron Paul truth.

'None' is in second place with 451 (30.2%) of the votes!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien42

Just voted.

The "unacceptable" is now up to 46.5%!

Almost where Ron Paul left off last month.

Please everyone, DON'T continuously vote over and over again. I would like to seriously see where Ron Paul stands compared with other candidate. I think it's stronger than they're letting on.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Also, if you go to www.usaelectionpolls.com... a poll pops up half way down the screen and check out where Ron Paul sits:

Please vote on this poll as well, but as before, DON'T vote more than once!

[edit on 4-9-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You know, surfing past here, I could swear to you that the thread title read:

GOD Eliminates Ru Paul

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

You might want to drop that comma at the end of your link. I got a broken link.

And now it looks like all of the candidates are well into the unacceptable category.

If its supposedly possible for Ron Paul to organize this sort of "spam", then you'd think the other candidates, with their massive air time, would be able to show similar powers....

Whether its spam or not, its clearly a very poignant message.

[edit on 9/4/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What???!! America isn't a real democracy, and we don't actually get to choose who we want for president?!! Noooowayyyyy.

C'mon guys, the United States has been run by an Ass and an Elephant since before most of us were born. If you're not with the Ass or the Elephant, the billionaires don't give you a viable third option.

Complaining on the internet about your candidate being removed from a ballot won't do you any good at all. Nor will contributing to the "alternative media" which not nearly enough of the country has any faith in for it to make a difference.

You don't have a big enough voice to call out to America, but just about anyone can call out to their hometown. Write letters to your local newspaper to be published in the editorials page EVERY DAY until one gets printed. Start an informational campaign and advertise on local radio. Write to your representatives voicing your concerns.

Donate any extra money you have to your candidate's campaign, it might help with legal fees to get himself back on the ballot.

As for me, I'm voting for Hilary. I like the way she ran the country the first time she was in the White House. :-)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I got an idea for a poll, since everyones so paraniod about spamers (usually its a case of more then one person being hit up) why not have the list of candidates, you click to vote on, but only catch is t o type a 60 word + paragraph on why you choose this candidate. So if someone was spaming htey would have to input a at least readable summary on why, if its just mumbo jumobo like "jsiadfjanalsdnialdnilwdnansd ansd llpol HILLARY!!!" Then their vote is void lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't understand all this talk about spamming and multiple voting. These online poll sites use IP tracking to prevent a person from coming back and voting multiple times. I've voted in many online polls for Ron Paul and never once have I found one that allowed a user to vote more than once. Believe me, I always try to do it as a sort of benchmark as to the reliability of the poll...and I haven't found one poll that allowed it!

Now if some people have some kind of gadget that resets their IP address everytime they vote, then I could see it-- but I've never heard anyone talk of such a device.

Ron Paul supporters are just better organized and WAY more passionate about their candidate than other folks are...and that says A LOT about all the other cookie cutter candidates.

RON PAUL or REVOLUTION!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can change my IP by spoofing my MAC address with my router.

Also, you can use proxies.

But I don't think that's what's happening with Paul. I just think that his supporters are more likely to vote because he's sort of an all or nothing guy. That is, you love him or hate him.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
You know, surfing past here, I could swear to you that the thread title read:

GOD Eliminates Ru Paul

what about GOD eliminates Guiliani..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Indeed, when ron paul gets 30,000 votes for the online polls related to the debates, they claim that his "30 supporters" somehow each voted 1,000 times.

When the next nearest competitor only gets 300 votes!?!?! C'MON!!!!

This is a total bull# explanation by the MSM seeking to destroy the threat to their powers!

[edit on 9/5/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ofcourse, Ron Paul is being excluded. The powers that be don't want him to be there. He is actually only a Republican in name, as he is actually a Libertarian. He may be the only decent one in the bunch. They can't have some REAL person telling it like it is, after all. Typical politics, my friends, typical politics. Someone who is revolutionary will be shown the door!! That's how it works. Sad, but true.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If anything, its the other GOP pawns that are only republican in name; more government spending, more frivolous wars, more open borders and illegals, more H1-B visas to import indian workers at 50% pay, more big government, more loss of freedom, more taxes, more pain, more suffering, the list goes on...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here is a video about it, he will never win.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The Question I would like to ask those supporting Ron Paul is, what are you going to do if, or rather when he does not win the election?

Have you considered what the next step will be?

The US needs change, of that there is no question, I just hope those of you who want change know what your next step will be.

I want to be given hope you have prepared for that.

I don't want you to give up, or wither away in defeat.

So....what is your next step?

Because I will say this....relying on Ron Paul or other winning should not be the beginning and end of your campaign for change.

Florida 2000. That is all I will say.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

I think the number of people that support Ron Paul is A LOT larger than ANYONE suspects. It's apparent that Ron Paul is not going to get the Republican nomination. This is what I fear most. When your candidate isn't nominated, support immediately drops and people start looking at the nominated candidates.

We HAVE to stand behind Ron Paul. Whether he's nominated or not.

WRITE IN RON PAUL IN 2008!

Keep the faith.

In a lot of cases, this could actually help. With all the voter fraud in this coutry with voting machines writing in your vote could actuall "fix" the elections.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join