It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow never seen this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wow i just typed this whole long thing NOW i gotta write it agian because some thing already had the same topic.....

Ok any ways im just going to type this really short .

Me and my girlfriend where out laying in the hammock looking at the full moon at 11pm EST august 27th. When she saw a light that she said was moving unusably . So she makes me get up and walk closer because there where trees in the way. So im like look at what ? and shes points but its hard to see what shes pointing at because theres millions of stars up there...

So i see this light thats going in and out like a dying star. So i say babe thats just a dieing star ... theres plenty of them look ( i point 3 or so of them out ) and shes like " do dying stars move ? " i respond no... she asks " then why is it moving ? " so i try and clear my vision up and sureally it started to move LEFT then stopped in mid air ..

So i think to my self its most likely a plane comming straight at us or some thing and we just cant tell its moving... So i tell her that and she says " ohh are you sure ? " Im like no but what else could it be ? and she said " E.T craft maybe " im like no way not in a damn full moon right out there plain in sight where you could see it... Surely enough im looking at another one of those shine in and shine out stars ... And it starts to freaking move to slowly though , and by the mesuring it with my mind it looked to be about the same distance it was from the first one i saw to another one ... So i look at a new one that was in the sky ... It starts to move from being still with no movement for minutes just like all the other , then i go back to the first one i saw that was just sitting there , THEN A NEW DAMN LIGHT popped up RIGHT where we saw it first.... Same damn thing happend to the other lights one time just like that one...

She gets scared and asks me to come inside so we go and i thought to my self they where eather planes taking off coming at us making it look like they where just hanging there or some pilots flying or testing maybe a new set of helicopters at night or some thing ... You know how the mind is it trys to make up excuses for things youve never seen before .. So i look on the internet and theres no airports near here that would have that many planes OR any airports for that matter , I also asked my grandparents whom lived here for 20+ years they said theres no airports ...

Also they where pretty high up where they looked like specs no bigger then a pen tip.The lights where yellowish , Like maybe a dark yellow color... That went bright every like second. We dident finish watching them together but i went back out side and saw them in the same formation 8 of them and watched them for a while untill all of a sudden the lights just vanish...

Has any one seen this before ?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
198 views and nothing ?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Must be a UFO! Now get some hypnosis and see if you where abducted

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Cool story, i wish i could see that many stars. I live right near a race track way too much light flooding. I always try to look at the stars at night and can only see the bright ones.

I have an odd story about last night too. I was messing around with my new video camera. It's a cheap one but it has 32 zoom optical (1000 digital). So i was looking at the moon thru the LCD just to see how much of it i could see. I was zoomed in like 80% (optical & digital), basically so the moon fit fully on the LCD. Then there was a streak across the face of the moon. No clue what it was, no way it was a bug or anything it was just a little blip. I guess it could have been a satalite... who konws..

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you should upload it for us to see, could be real neat

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ill try and save up my money for a good video camera that could acutally pull the lights out , I do have some crappy Digital camera but it prolly couldent even pull out half the stars in the sky while taking a picture of video recording that only lasts 5 seconds.

I do have some weird storys , ill just put one out here.

I dont know what age i was because MY memory is shot i cannot remember hardly any thing from my childhood ( I am 19 birth date 01/23/1988 ) , But it was one Christmas and my moms boyfriend who is basically my father , hes been in jail 2 times for bank robberies hes been on the most wanted , And alot of newspapers and stuff he use to dress up as an old man and use fake explosives he made out of cut up wiring out and used tolite paper rolls he painted red to look like dynamite hes in jail now and wont get out till 2012 ( weird huh ) Any ways back to the story he told me before i went to be that reindeer land on the top of houses and apartments ( We where living on the top floor in an apartment at the time ) he told me this because i asked him how would i know that Santa clause came to leave me presents . So i go and fall asleep and then im awaken by noises of some thing running or walking onto of the roof ( i thought it was santa clause and his reindeer ) I try to fall back asleep but in the next few minutes or so i saw a black figure on the other side of my room then my memory is blacked out after that...

all my life i have been smart knowing how to do stuff without really learning any thing about the subjects.

my father had a broken computer ( I dont remember this my self he told me ) and he wanted me to take it down to the garbage thingy , but instead i fixed it , he told me i said it was not working because a few things on the motherboard was fried because the mobo wasent properly grounded he said i took apart one of his old electronic alarm clocks and used parts from that to replace the fried parts on the mobo. Remember that i had never had any real experience with computers other then using word in school to write some short essay or some thing.

Also im an ace with mechanics , i built my own car baiscly from a nissan 1987 body and took the engine out and rebuilted it and put a GT35R bb turbo that one of my friends had from his RB26DET skyline engine he blown up.I have never been to school to learn any thing about cars but yet i know them inside and out.

also know martial arts and can out spar people that have been learning it and practicing it for years .

When some things bad about to happen and im with some one or by my self i see it flash in my mind , And then react right before it happens not even knowing it....
its happened plenty of times with my girlfriend and deer about to run out on the road. One time i told her to stop because a deer was going to run out , she dident listen to me and kept on going and i reacted to fast i pulled the ebrake and kinda slid the car so the deer wouldent run into the car.
Also happened when some drunk guy in a truck was going to come over in a lane my girl friend was turning into slowly He came right up next to her ( I knew this was going to happen ) i told her to slow down and she dident so right as he was coming next to her an about to turn in the lane she was in right where she was , i popped my seatbelt off moved her purse from being on top of her ebrake and slammed my foot ontop of the foot break and pulled the ebrake up and steered the car so it was in a 90o angle so if the truck slowed down witch he did , he wouldn't hit her car. I hit the side of the road that had a little curb with the tire and scraped the crappy hubcap up but it was better then gettting hit by some bigass truck and thrown off the damn road.

Ill post more later i have to go for now though.

thanks for posting.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would really like some one to get to read what i wrote , Maybe it would help you guys learn some thing you havent already known ..

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
aww comon , Im sure a secptic has some thing to say , Or some one who has experinced any thing like i have has some thing to say !

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for sharing this.

I don't know what you saw, but this sort of thing has been on the increase drastically recently. I will leave two links:

D4rk Kn1ght's original prediction thread (now closed) and

the continued. open discussion on whether this "prophecy" Is happening

Personally, what this guy said seems to be happening. That doesn't validate the rest of what he said but it's interesting nonetheless. I have seen some strange "stars" in the sky at night recently myself, and on one occasion it made it hard to catch my own breath!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting, too bad you didn't have any sort of camera during the time. All kinds of lights in the skies, though.

top topics

join