It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighting in Parma, Italy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I made a map which includes just sightings (with videos) of spheres
in Europe in these last months. I'm waiting for some answers about locations and dates of other sightings. The ones wich appears in the map looks similar at all.

I'm trying to gather some info from south of Germany: there have been many sightings of red spheres but so far i couldn't find any video.

This is the last one i found, already included in the map:

Silent UFO Filmed in Winschoten, The Netherlands (subtitled)

About the Old Nike Base sighting, (the one RSB posted) is just a matter to know the exact day: i already sent a pm to the uploader askin' it.
Edit to change the map with the updated one

[edit on 5/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think the sighting from old nike is in chatsworth CA...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WASTYT
I think the sighting from old nike is in chatsworth CA...

Thank you:

i've already updated the map. Tere's a Old Nike Base at
51°28'6.12"N 0°26'28.88"W that's the why i signed it on the map, before: even if you search in Google Earth for Old Nike Base it sends you there and there is an Air Base!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that the locals commented on the birds were making noise during the sighting. I had wondered if they had sensed a magnetic field possibly.

I found an interesting article that suggests a simpler explanation. The turning point would be whether the observers really knew if the bird sounds were abnormal for nighttime there.

Robins forced to sing at night to beat traffic noise

Urban birds have taken to singing at night because it is too noisy for their melodies to be heard during the daytime, researchers claim today.

THe link to article

This study is in the UK but this could be happening in more of Europe.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thats good notice of you. It was strange when i filmed those spheres i could hear birds fly over and making like nervous sounds.
if you wanna hear that you have to watch the dutch version of my video.
www.youtube.com...
if you listen closely you can hear them.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1
If that is the case I am now leaning toward the birds sensing something unusual. Flying at night for songbirds is not normal. Maybe they did see or feel a magnetic field or the spheres spooked them.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

If that is the case I am now leaning toward the birds sensing something unusual. Flying at night for songbirds is not normal. Maybe they did see or feel a magnetic field or the spheres spooked them.

roadgravel
i confirm that your first hypothesis seems to be the right one;
the witnesses who noticed much more birds singing than usual, did it in a very small town in countryside, and his friends who noticed the same lives in another small town far away several miles from there (of course i didn't get personal data); we can absolutely exclude traffic interaction with them, even your of yesterday was of course a nice find
The birds behaviour was so strange that they believed that the birds were getting crazy.

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by roadgravel

Thats good notice of you. It was strange when i filmed those spheres i could hear birds fly over and making like nervous sounds.
if you wanna hear that you have to watch the dutch version of my video.
www.youtube.com...
if you listen closely you can hear them.

0bserver1,
Thank you for your PM answer and for you posting here, i updated the map again;

Imho, maybe it's time to open a thread about the european wave:
These on the map are just the ones of which so far we've found a video, but we know that what's happening in Europe is something out of ordinary:
if it's not a wave, i don't know how to name it

[edit on 6/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think european ufo wave is the most common and most of the time people wil give it a standard name like ufo or flying saucer so we can recognize and understand the meaning of the word so it sells better.

European ufo wave i think its obvious to choose that name internos.
But if you need some sugestions maybe Mapping european ufo wave
or maybe Reseaching European Ufo Wave so we can obtain more info from other rescources who can share pictures or video captures with the thread

If your hosting the thread then its your party

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I think we maybe made a new discovery here. that when unusual things happen in our sky's like ufo's or other unearthly fenomena birds react to this. Most of the time birds don't give away there hiding places at night.
like on new years eve. When fire works are lighted. But on this case it looks like they know that they been watched and scares them.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I think european ufo wave is the most common and most of the time people wil give it a standard name like ufo or flying saucer so we can recognize and understand the meaning of the word so it sells better.

European ufo wave i think its obvious to choose that name internos.
But if you need some sugestions maybe Mapping european ufo wave
or maybe Reseaching European Ufo Wave so we can obtain more info from other rescources who can share pictures or video captures with the thread

If your hosting the thread then its your party

My idea is to include somehow in the title (and in the tags) the keywords | Europe-red spheres (or something similar) wave and 2007 |.
Of course someone can suggest us the best words with which to title it, and is important to do it BEFORE open the thread. Of course, it will be better to gather as many pic/vid as possible, because a red sphere of this one could be believed "similar" by someone else, but if we see what the witnesses saw, we can discuss it before including the sighting in the wave or dismissing as sighting of different object.
Just an example: the sighting of Gronigen, IMHO, after a discussion could be considered different from the other ones, because the shape looks different though the color looks to be the same. To obtain credible reports, we have to be strict gathering/selecting the data, IMHO. And this will be a long but so much in teresting work to do; i want to know what's happening over our heads in these days, and so far no-one could explane it!

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Woah

these sightings look pretty much the same as what I saw in Belgium yesterday (cf. thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I wonder what's going on

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I will look forward to it.
And try to find more evidence according this matter.
Also will bring a thread around the pusating star i filmed late march this year.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The spheres are here again.This evening i was on a open air harmonie orchestra. In the city of woerden and there were again two orange spheres that flew over the center of our city. first i thougt because of the wind direction this gotta be hot air balloons because they fly at same direction. Later that evening like ten minutes ago after writing this to you i see one single fly over the church at the opposite wind direction. same spheres as i filmed one month ago. this time i got no camera. this so wierd whats happening here???

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The spheres are here again.This evening i was on a open air harmonie orchestra. In the city of woerden and there were again two orange spheres that flew over the center of our city. first i thougt because of the wind direction this gotta be hot air balloons because they fly at same direction. Later that evening like ten minutes ago after writing this to you i see one single fly over the church at the opposite wind direction. same spheres as i filmed one month ago. this time i got no camera. this so wierd whats happening here???

Please, keep watching the sky, it's so sad that you could'n catch it on vid.

Other sightings have been reported even in Italy, after the Parma one;

August 10 : Lorrach, South Germany
August 10 : Parma, Italy
August 15 : Sassari, Italy
August 15 : Tarquinia, Italy
August 16 : Padova, Italy
August 19 : Siena Est/Sud-Est - Calibano, Italy
August 19 : Roma, Italy

And these are just the ones reported by witnesses on
www.ufologia.net...
about orange/red/yellow spheres
Remember to carry always the camera with you!!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Article from Giorgio Pattera, the biologist who studied the case of Parma

The summer of 2007 will be remembered, for the big wave of UFO sightings in Europe and Italy: and this time, to refute those who they are bored because "in Parma it never does happen nothing...", has been just our city (Parma ndr) to being to the center of the attention of these unknown visitors from unknown. The "Daily Mail", have given to wide prominence to the phenomenon of Stratford, publishing the photos taken with the cell phones by astonished people. Then, Parma. More or less in the same period of the sightings of Stratford, a parmesan, M.N., was in journey for job near Castione Marquises (Fidenza), when he was forced to stop the car, because one dozen of persons pause to edge of the road. He thinks to an incident; but, watching up, gray-clearly, metallic, probably reflecting observes "a spherical object the solar light, that it fluctuated vertically; after ten minutes, it flow away... ". It makes in time to take a photo with telephone, image then resumption from the local press. Some days after four young people, in vacation to Corchia (Berceto), see "to appear from null on the sport field two great bright globes; little after they move in direction of Corniglio, disappearing to the unexpected one... ". The night of S.Lorenzo (10 August) has given, to the parmesan that attended the "passage" of falling stars, unexpected a how much inexplicable show. From numerous emplacements, it is in city that in the viciniore localities (Pillar, Arola, Panocchia, Bannone, Traversetolo, Mamiano, Lesignano Baths, Langhirano, for a beam nearly 25 km.), one good number of witnesses (some supplied of binoculars, digital video cameras and/or cameras them) agrees in the sight of "four luminous, emanating fixed light of color alive red-orange much, low globes on the horizon and in perfect equidistance, absolutely static from the 23:11 to the 23:16, to the stimabile maximum height around to the 500/600 meters. The luminous points seemed to spark as fires of organic origin and after five minutes have been extinguished, one by one, like matches... ". Needless to add that the telephones exchange of newspapers and the police telephone calls for hours, all of the same kind: "Excuse me, but does someone else noticed what happened...?". It has not made exception the phone of George Pattera, the biologist from Parma who studies UFO phenomena since 1980 and who covers the delicate assignment of scientific adviser of the C.U.N. managed by Roberto Pinotti. Although in vacation, it has been endured activated, of understanding with the collaborators of "GALILEO" (the cultural center of exobiologic researches of which he is vice president):
he made a short press release: "I can safely rule out the hypotesis, advanced from the usuals ultra-skeptics, that the lights in object are flares, nor magnesium ones. After 30 years studing chemistry i think i've well learned that magnesium, carried to incandescence, gives off one silver-shining coloration (similar to the flame of the bone-acetylenic tube) instead of red-orange: the photographers of the 800, in fact, used the magnesium powder like flash. I do not understand moreover a usefullness launch quite four, to regular intervals and in a range of narrow time therefore, on a territory somewhat circumscribed. All the eyewitnesses allegate not to have noticed some coming from trace from the ground, in the case of use of holograms."

The next day (night between the 11 and 12 August) a photographer of Parma is re-entering in city. Aboard his car is going from Marzolara to Baganza: at approx. 00:30, in proximity of S.Vitale Baganza he noticed to his righ a bright red globe, (much close to the ones observed the previous night in Parma), that it seems "to play" hide-and-seek with the tops of the trees. The professional is alone and (irony of the fate) does not have with himself in that moment neither camera nor video camera. Continuing in his march, to a curve he loses sight the light, than however it appears again, crossing his visual from the right to the left, in order then to disappear definitively. Again: Wednesdays August 15, the same object has been sighted by a woman at 23:00: this time the object shifted some colors.
Our wish is that the next "falling stars" will enlighten even this intriguing mystery.

Credits: Giorgio Pattera

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the update.

Wish the guy who saw the lights the 2nd night had a camera with him.

So, basically the phenomena went unexplained?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I hope to return and read through this thread, but I had to ring in with my opinion that this seems to be an excellent find. It reminds me of the "flares" over Phoenix incident.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Nice documentation...

Yes,...they are unidentifiable...

Add this to the MILE_HIGH pile of anomalous objects...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Great video and photos Internos [which in spanish means within]
this also means you are into all.
Any way in one of the photos if I am noy mistaken there is a reflection on the water of the ufo's which is pretty neat because this gives perspective to this incedent.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The orange orbs are exactly what we have been seeing in England over the New Year. I had no idea untill now that there had been identical sightings before and in such quantity and so recently. The ones which I saw ( orange ) were not stationary they moved in a straight line, much like the one which is on you-tube called something like ufo over London New year 2007 which I believe was the New Year before as the video was posted four months ago. The frequency, number, and similarity of all of these sightings is unbelievable, but having seen them myself, I know that they are happening. It is one thing when you see this on film, but when you are observing this personally, it is both beautiful and a little scary, but these sightings and daylight orbs ( white ) are becoming commonplace in Sussex England. I have been seeing things on a weekly basis recently and most of the time I am not looking to see anything, they are just there in your face. Another thing which I nearly forgot to mention are the Birds, the have been going crazy lately, I would have missed some of the sightings if not for the birds. They have been so noisy and sometimes seem to be falling from the sky, only to start flying again before they hit the ground. I have never witnessed birds acting so oddly in my life.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Qwenn]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join