It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis dream I had of ufos and the end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Firstly i swear im not making this up i havnt time, my dreams are usually boring and i can tell the difference between normal junk and extra-ordinary, some dreams i dream i can see myself.. anyway..

You all know sleep paralysis by now. Well i was having one of those nutty episodes and im walking down the road, near where i live, the petrol pumps (il call them) at the garage looked like about 3ft high oval tombstones, but made out of chrome.. plain smooth nothing on them (striking me as futuristic) people are running around screaming and there is ..what il call fire.. raining down from the sky.. and i looked up to my left in the sky and i see many crafts, as if bursting thru a hole in a piece of paper, into our sky. There were about 2 different kinds of crafts, one maybe saucer shaped doing all the firey shooting, and others were like long flat busses.

So now im scared stiff and ive ran into the garage and ducked behind one of these chrome things and the fire hit the top of it and DEMATERIALISED it... i mean as if it deconstructed its molecular patterning, and it vanished from top to bottom down..leaving me exposed... so i stood up.

Then i hear a LOUD voice, kinda computerised maybe, booming down from above me...

It said ''If you make it our receptacles will be standing by''.........

And i woke up white as a sheet scared silly putting all my lights on and refusing to go back to sleep for a while.. as you do after an SP.

The mad bit is that i didnt know what 'receptacle' meant... i had never heard the word before, i was about 20, but i figured receive - receptacle? - bus shape crafts... OH MY GOD!?! and so i got the dictionary just to make sure, receptacle does mean a container etc..

So thats it i doubt anyone will read it but if you did, leave a comment.

Cheers.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Wow. I was just about to start a new thread about a dream I had last night but then noticed the title of this thread and decided to have a quick read first. Im pretty gobsmacked to be honest - my dream was almost EXACTLY the same as yours, minus one or two minor details! Here's how mine went....

About a month ago I started seeing some girl that I work with. In my dream we were both walking to work as none of us drive and it must have been about 8pm. It was already quite dark outside, but eerily quiet for my part of town. Anyway, on our walk to work we have to pass a petrol station nearby our workplace. As we got to the garage we could hear sirens in the distance getting louder and louder. For some reason we decided to wait at the garage as we saw 3, maybe 4 ambulances roaring into view from the road. As these ambulances got closer the sirens switched off and there was a electronic-male voice over a loudspeaker. I can't claim to remember the exact words that were being said, but they were almost identicle to the loud voices you heard which said "''If you make it our receptacles will be standing by''. Before the ambulances departed into the horizon, it seemed to pick up some kind of police/government radio signal which said "They're coming RIGHT NOW, this is NOT a drill, I repeat, this is NOT a drill". By now there's quite a few people standing at this garage and everyone starts speculating on what the radio message could have meant. Suddenly from the skies above we heard a real loud humming noise and approx 8 or 9 UFOs broke through the nights sky and into our view. These UFOs were saucer shaped, though there may have even been 2 or 3 different shaped objects. They were emitting (sp?) some very strange colours as they entered the sky, mostly neon blue and pink if I remember correctly. Everyone panicked and most people run into the petrol station to find some cover. Me and this girl decided that we wouldn't hide in the garage incase it blew up so we started running in the direction of our work. As we were running we noticed that the sky was practically on fire with all of these fireball type weapons that they were firing at large buildings and built-up areas. By now I was really panicking and for some reason the road we was running up was lined with wooden coffee tables (wtf, lol) so we hid under one hoping that they would continue to fire these weapons at the larger more built-up areas only. Unfortunately these weapons were getting closer and closer and I knew my time was up.

Suddenly I was being shaken and shouted at by this girl im seeing at 6am. She said I woke her up because i was pretty much having a fit whilst laying in my bed next to her. She said I was mumbling something and wouldn't stop shaking. Ive never had fits before, but this "dream" seemed sooo real that I couldn' stop shaking for at least an hour after I woke up

Some of the details from this dream are quite sketchy, but it certainly seemed to me that this was in the future sometime, perhaps 5/6 years from now. Coincidence that we had very similar dreams?? who knows

Also, im not usually the kind of person who makes/listens to all these doomsday predictions, but I also had another dream where I was in a nuclear bunker, on my own with someone of great importance telling me over the phone to push the red button because Putin's just launched a massive nuclear attack on the U.S. Im from the UK by the way so im not sure if these retaliation shots were being fired from the UK or the U.S, but I remember there was a tear-away calendar on this desk. The date was 28th August, 2007 and there was a big red circle around the date

Like I said, im not usually into these so-called "predictions" but I have noticed a couple of predictions already for this date. Maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me.....maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Damn. Thanks for sharing that with me I appreciate it. Very strange. Does sound like SP (sleep paralysis) with that fit during the episode.

The 28th is tomorrow... I dont expect this stuff to happen tomorrow but.. who knows what will.

Did you see that news article about one of Putin's bomber's flying over the UK the other day? or was it US I forget.. but they sent jets after it and chased it out of their airspace.

Doesnt look good eh? tends to lend credence to what you dreamed about the bunker..

Keep this thread on your list mate? where abouts in UK are you? if you dont mind saying. Im in London.

B-)

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Well i was having one of those nutty episodes and im walking down the road, near where i live, the petrol pumps (il call them) at the garage looked like about 3ft high oval tombstones, but made out of chrome.. plain smooth nothing on them (striking me as futuristic) people are running around screaming and there is ..what il call fire.. raining down from the sky.. and i looked up to my left in the sky and i see many crafts, as if bursting thru a hole in a piece of paper, into our sky.
How bizarre. I had a similar dream years ago. I'm out walking at night and there are military everywhere and all sorts of activity and crafts in the sky. Then I said to my son "look God's putting a message in the sky" and it was like someone writing a large word, scratching it through from the "other side". Then I said "look he's written the same thing on that wall over there and we turned to see a large word on the wall in white paint. Trouble is I can't remember if the word was FAITH or TRUTH. It was definitely one of these. I used to think it was crazy that folk dream of similar stuff like all your teeth falling out, or being chased by a tiger but a dream full of military and UFOs? That's a bizarre coincidence. I wonder how common that one is?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Now I'm freaked out...Had a dream like that last night...I swear Ihaven't read anything about UFO's in a week nor watched a movie that would cause it.I'm kinda shakin in my shoes now.I never posted a dream before here...and was considering it myself.This is totally strange.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi Wigit

That must be pretty bugging not remembering if it said faith or truth. Tho if we dont dwell on the word too much I guess we can take it generally as the same thing.

Uri Gellar once had an encounter in his garden with a craft and a voice called 'Spectre' talking down from it, as if computerised, hope this dont make me look a twat mentioning our old pal Uri... but its all relevant.

Access Denied

You got my attention there bud post your 'dream' and dont worry, cause every little things gona be alright

Just the fact that people post things like this and other stuff makes it domino and create more events that link up people. Collective conciousness and all that.

Personal experiences to me are far more interesting and REAL than some crap we keep reading about that basically leads us nowhere but into debates and confusion.

Please add in your posts if these were 'dreams dreams' or like proper full blown sleep paralysing events. Give all detail you can.

I know in mine I was concentrating on getting the visual story across, but it had all the signs of SP

1. buzzin in my head, ears, loud electrical CRACK in my ears, painful..
2. cant breathe, im rocking bak n forth to wake up etc etc..

Peace.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I can only remember part of the dream...no sleep paralysis...although I have experienced it before...
In my dream...I was sleeping, and it was morning.The sun was just rising.I heard a noise and went to my bedroom window...I saw a craft of somekind..unlike I had ever seen before...so I ran downstairs and out my patio door.I looked up and the sky was filled with them, everywhere I looked...I felt terrified and I woke up in a cold sweat right then. personally the thought of aliens terrifies me more than anything...I don't think even my subconscious is capable of handling the fear I have.
Edit to add, I watched the Uri Gellar story...took it with lots of salt.And you don't look like a twat for saying that. BTW..thanks for the beer... got one in hand..and I'm female.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have had a dream like this about 2 years ago, I saw a man running on the street, normal stuff until he screamed and disappeared on the spot. the next night i had a dream of a bright light in the sky and everyone was outside looking curious of what it was, and i remember the sun was dim in comparison to the light. I had 2 more strange dreams in a row for 2 nights but i remember only a few details of them. I just wanted to post this since I was reminded of them when i read the above posts.

edit to add:

After effects? My left eye vision has been blurred ever since the second dream.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Falken]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I can only remember part of the dream...no sleep paralysis...although I have experienced it before...

Access Denied

Bare in mind, they may not even be 'aliens'.. they could just be military. Our 'alien invasion' may be fake, staged? I have heard this.

Not that I dont believe there are beings from other planets, I do, and some probably look just like us. And maybe there are some good guys going to remove some good guys for a while. Or maybe that will be false and they aint good guys they are lying?

Hell.. Im half expecting a guy named Jesus / lucifer to come back with a fleet of UFOs and I doubt even the Vatican would disagree with me. (haha) except on the lucifer bit of course. Not meaning to offend any Catholics in the house Im just speculating whats already put out there.

My minds wandering.....

Close encounters.... people dissapeared and got dropped back and a next lot went away.

The 44.000? tv episode (also bible 144.000 in revelations get taken away for 1000 years which is like a day)

Who ever saw that George Clinton film, The Mothership Connection? very, very strange and has a weirder twist at the end. I really wana find this film, 1970s I think.

Then the classic V ;-) even to this day that film freaks me out.

edit to say -- female eh? very nice to meet you
have a beer for me I need one. lol

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
I have had a dream like this about 2 years ago, I saw a man running on the street, normal stuff until he screamed and disappeared on the spot. the next night i had a dream of a bright light in the sky and everyone was outside looking curious of what it was, and i remember the sun was dim in comparison to the light. I had 2 more strange dreams in a row for 2 nights but i remember only a few details of them. I just wanted to post this since I was reminded of them when i read the above posts.

edit to add:

After effects? My left eye vision has been blurred ever since the second dream.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Falken]

Hi.. The buzzing starts the experience. It comes on then I cant hear it as Im having the dream, then as Im coming round I hear it getting louder till it cracks my ears, god I hated that. Ive also gone shortsighted over the years but I wouldnt relate that to it for me.. Just too much PC screen I bet.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

I agree..I believe the craft could very well be ours... but I had such an "end of the world" feeling..
About the "V"...oh yeah..scary. Never forgot that one. And I'll have a beer for you.Nice to meet you as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well so did I babe but just cause its an 'end of the world' feeling.. doesnt mean its the actual end of the world. And the end is just another beginning.

Add me as friend please Im still a bit dumb there.. I click add friend and it adds people to 'smart friends'.. or is that 'sharp' friends? either way.. I delete them cause I dont know if thats right. :bnghd:

lol

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You got it right...no dummies here..well maybe a few... Added to my friends...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

You got it right...no dummies here..well maybe a few... Added to my friends...

Thank yooou

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No worries... I was a dummy here once... still don't know everything..

See? I just edited a one liner...geez

[edit on 8-9-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ok so I guess then when someone adds me and I add them back, then they go onto my 'sharp friends'? Yeh I think I get it now.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

When you add them..they are your sharp friends...when they add you..there is another list below for that on your profile...Just u2u if you need anything OK?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
By the way, I know there could be some classic symbolisms there for interpretation, like me hiding behind something, and it being taken away leaving me exposed...... Im aware of this. Im just concerned whether these were good guys or bad guys and who wanted to take me where.. IF I made it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Not myself particularly, but my father has had a dream which sounds allot like what some of you people are describing....

He told me about how these beatify large ships descended from the sky. The UFO craft were In all these different intoxicating colours. He just marvelled at their greatness as something like dozens came down slowly. He kept telling me how is was in awe, of the ships.

To me, it sounds like some kind of 2012 crap or something, I hope maybe it really will be………..

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks Andre I had forgot about this post. If anyone else has any Id like to hear them.

I did have another weird one long before that, looked like an island coming down out of the sky...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join